Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shannon's LTU4 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This journal was actually started a while ago, but never got published. It's been hectic since releasing LTU4.

TID was noted in the form of some very suddenly out of character negativity for my GF, which is what she was originally coming from, and what I made LTU4 to help her overcome. USLM3 had her pretty positive for the most part, but that day of negativity passed. Another TID happened after dinner shortly after I released it, with GF suddenly much more interested in talking to me and holding hands and being appreciative of "us", and with me feeling so grateful for the good stuff in my life that I almost started to tear up.

Day 1 I woke up feeling like I was just finished receiving a full body massage, and was exhausted all day. After a while, had a tension backache from whatever was being processed subconsciously while I slept. But I felt good emotionally.

Day 2 I had the backache still, and still felt good. Started noticing that I was happier in general, and my relationship started improving. First half of day I was dragging and then something cleared and my exhaustion was cut in half. Still drained, but not nearly as bad.

Day 3 and backache was gone about half way through the day. Exhaustion was less than before, but I was shot by 5 or 6 PM.

I don't remember what day it is, but yesterday we had a great day, and the day before that was even better. Relationship definitely improving. We have been happier in general, more appreciative of each other. More loving.

Today she woke up and she was not in a good mood. I had apparently been so tired last night that I played the sleep induction aid on loop all night instead of playing through the playlist, and her response was definitely not a good one. Misunderstandings led us from discussing whether or not to have breakfast to almost getting in a fight to me having to listen to her vent about how frustrated and upset she is, and shooting down all my ideas because she was in that failure based mindset that she used to be in all the time earlier in our relationship. It stems from one particular part of her personality, and I can always tell when it is dominating her thinking processes. She becomes extremely negative.

We listened to our loops during the day, but failing to do them last night was definitely a bad thing. Most of the day she's been moody and negative and snappish, and dealing with her is stressful. But I do notice that it's easier than it normally would be. I also notice that her mood improved while she was being continuously exposed to LTU, but before that and after that she was being negative. I expect she will be back to normal tomorrow, since we will be listening to our loops overnight tonight.

Yesterday, maybe day before I also noted that one of my deepest most stubborn fear-source memories was changing; or rather, I in this memory changed from fearful and insecure to self supplying of security and simply observing the memory that before caused me insecurity. Nothing has ever helped me overcome that before.

Overall I'm happier, more appreciative, less stressed, more positive, my sense of humor is more spontaneous and better, I feel free-er, I notice my fears are fading and my relationship has improved. I'm pleased and impressed how much improvement there has been so far.
Good to see that you're currently mentally and physically able enough to be as active on the forum as you have been lately Shannon. Drinks Your presence definitely seems to have a positive effect on the forum as a whole.

PS: Juuuuuuuuust to be safe you might want to post the standard "please don't turn this into an ask Shannon everything journal" post.Tongue
(02-07-2019, 06:05 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]Good to see that you're currently mentally and physically able enough to be as active on the forum as you have been lately Shannon. Drinks Your presence definitely seems to have a positive effect on the forum as a whole.

I have been trying to be productive, but forum work is as far as I have gotten lately. The energy and time drain I have been dealing with is just too much, although I did get significant work done today on USLM4. Doing what I can.

Quote:PS: Juuuuuuuuust to be safe you might want to post the standard "please don't turn this into an ask Shannon everything journal" post.Tongue

I think you just did. But really, do you think doing that will make a difference?
Shannon i've been meaning to ask you this whole list of 30 questions...

Big Grin
Too bad, I've already answered that many questions on the forum today. lol
Even if those questions involve penis enlargement in every subliminal?
Now who's derailing my thread! My staff!
Alright, so I was thinking this might happen. I have some good news and some bad news. We will do the bad news first.

I created LTU4 for my girlfriend because she's had such an emotionally damaging past, and she needed more at once than one sub can offer her. In the process of making the sub, I was under such pressure that I didn't calibrate it for extremely sensitive people like her. I calibrated it for what would work for the majority.

The result is that it is overloading her and causing her emotional distress, which I can't accept.

The good news for you (and more bad news for me) is that this means I have to adjust and rebuild it. It only needs me to strengthen one module, but I have decided to add in an "improve your love life" module as well at the same time, because why not? Looks useful to me.

So I'm putting down work on USLM4 for the time being and building LTU 4.1. Strengthening this module and making the improve your love life module should require one day. Building it again should be one day. I'm on it. The result will be that LTU 4.1 can do all of the healing and clearing work it needs to, without people having trouble with the conscious awareness of the underlying process.

If you're having this issue, I apologize. The circumstances surrounding the build were such that I did not have the options that would have led to that being done in the first place. I've got you. Let's build LTU 4.1.

(And of course, it's a free upgrade, because this is my mistake.)
(02-08-2019, 07:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, so I was thinking this might happen. I have some good news and some bad news. We will do the bad news first.

I created LTU4 for my girlfriend because she's had such an emotionally damaging past, and she needed more at once than one sub can offer her. In the process of making the sub, I was under such pressure that I didn't calibrate it for extremely sensitive people like her. I calibrated it for what would work for the majority.

The result is that it is overloading her and causing her emotional distress, which I can't accept.

The good news for you (and more bad news for me) is that this means I have to adjust and rebuild it. It only needs me to strengthen one module, but I have decided to add in an "improve your love life" module as well at the same time, because why not? Looks useful to me.

So I'm putting down work on USLM4 for the time being and building LTU 4.1. Strengthening this module and making the improve your love life module should require one day. Building it again should be one day. I'm on it. The result will be that LTU 4.1 can do all of the healing and clearing work it needs to, without people having trouble with the conscious awareness of the underlying process.

If you're having this issue, I apologize. The circumstances surrounding the build were such that I did not have the options that would have led to that being done in the first place. I've got you. Let's build LTU 4.1.

Don't even know how to tap dance but I'd learn just to properly celebrate this news. That "Improve your love life" module is something I'm definitely gonna need in the near future, even though it's not a priority at the moment, it looks like it will be needed close to the summer time. Thanks for all your work once again Shannon.
(02-08-2019, 07:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, so I was thinking this might happen. I have some good news and some bad news. We will do the bad news first.

Could you add a module of maximum learning speed too. Life without learning is living like an oyster. You can increase your price too, how about that. Just a suggestion.

Any chance to add Penis Enlargement module to this baby? And, if possible, Develop Maximum Balls Size to go along with it? I want bull-size-balls to back up the actions of the huge c**k. Lol

I´m teasing you. On more serious note, do you ever rest? I know you have said in the past something along the lines of "I can´t afford to rest right now..." for a quite some time...but in the long enough run you can´t afford NOT to rest. Sometimes I´m concerned about your health. You are very wise man Shannon, but even the wisest seems to sometimes have tendency to overestimate their energy levels , for the lack of better word (or it´s their blind spot or they are in denial of it), and they work too hard until they burn out. Please take some breather after you have upgraded LTU (or extracted child programs from it) , or at least keep your weekly day off (as you seemed to skip even that lately.)

I recently read this story/expression that went along the lines of: An old, wise businessman had a taxi ride where the driver was speeding like crazy. Concerned,the man said "slow down young man, I don´t have time for us to go this fast." Think about it.

Having said all that, late congratulations on LTU. Keep up the great work...in a reasonable phase!

I think I may be currently experiencing what your gf has been. A little over a week before I bought LTU I think i started experiencing some TID. I started becoming a lot more productive and postie in my thinking and overall emotional state. One of the days though I was experiencing a LOT of agitation and emotional distress. Since starting the program, day 1 I felt pretty dang good like during most of the TID, but then after that its been back to the agitation and emotional distress. My sleep has also been pretty terrible also, legit did not sleep at ALL last night. Im happy to hear you are rebuilding it to help with the emotional processing part though, and the improve your love life addition sounds fantastic! Thanks Shannon!

You’re a good man Shannon.
Today, GF woke up feeling better than she was, but not good. I told her a solution was in the works, and we went to breakfast. On the way home, she suggested we stop at a local metaphysical shop we haven't been to in a while because they sell crystals and stones we might be able to use for making cabachons out of. Well, we walked in and the shop has really transformed into a wonderland of rocks, gems and minerals. The owner told me his is the biggest rock shop in the area, and he has some significant competition. We got to talking and he started showing me around. I found the petrified palm wood slab I was looking for, a slab of gorgeous petrified wood, some rock crystal and several other things I wanted to get but only got those. That slab of petrified palm was a manifestation from the USLM4 in LTU for sure, because it was only last night I discovered that it was an option for making cabs out of, and I firmly decided I was going to get a slab of it. Found the perfect slab of it's kind 12 hours later and for less than I was expecting. The slab I got is also thick enough to slice in half and make 2 slabs out of for cutting cabachons from. Double the value!

I noted that the owner was acting very differently today. Normally he is pleasant and helpful, but leaves me to browse. Today he was hands on, showing me everything, making suggestion after suggestion, and offering me discounts left and right. Half off if you get a geode. 15% off if you buy a big chunk of the labradorite. (It was gem quality, too!) The labradorite was too expensive even with the discount, so I passed; we already have one of the geodes, so I passed. But then without me saying a thing, he went in the back and came back with a big beautiful piece of rough flourite in green and purple, and said, "I just got a shipment of this in, you can search it and take the piece you like most. See if that works for cabbing." Just gave me a piece he would probably have sold for $15+.

I thanked him and went over to look through the box. As we were looking, he changed his offer to two pieces for free. I thanked him again for his generosity and kept looking. We ended up finding four pieces we were looking to choose from. Instead of making us choose, he then said, "Take all four, and if you get anything good out of them, bring me a couple pieces."

He also offered to hook me up with a guy he knows who is retiring from gem cutting who has lots of stock to sell off.

USLM4 strikes again!

Then we went to the mall to have tea, which is a sort of relaxing bonding thing between us, and GF started getting upset and frustrated again. She threatened to give up if things didn't start panning out soon. Normally, she will talk herself into a downward spiral of negativity which inevitably leads to doom and gloom and hopelessness and depression. This time, without me even trying to change that, she shifted out of that thinking pattern and returned to positive on her own! She is still very frustrated with how things are going for her efforts at self employment, but that was amazing to see. First time I have ever seen her do it without my intervention.

Last night was bad though. So bad that I started getting depressed through my empathy just being around her. I started our loops of LTU4 at the beach, where I took her hoping that would help, but it did not; so we listened to the first loop on the way home. It brought me back to a consciously stable emotional state, but I could still feel her pain. It wasn't overwhelming my mind and emotions anymore, though, and left me able to function. Unfortunately, it did not do the same for her.

Just remembered that and thought you guys might find it interesting.

I will not be adding anything besides possibly the improve your sex life to LTU 4.1, as we have other programs to build and I'm not even sure IYSL will even make it past modeling and into the program.

I am making very good progress on the strengthening of the weak points, however.
Pages: 1 2 3