Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.3.1D- Eros Awakens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Second day on 3.3.1D

Had dreams last night that I kept getting attacked and I kept losing. I slept for 14 hours. One where I led an army and I kept getting totally slaughtered and another one where a 'friend' of mine ripped out a door and attacked me with it.

While listening though, I felt aggressive and relaxed at the same time.

Today, walking around I realized that to get girls, all you have to really do is turn them on and get them a bit comfortable.

I used to go by this before and people though I was a 'savage' while at it but my results showed- I got girls.

I stopped using this mentality for whatever reason, but now its back. Everything I do to has to be primed at making a woman horny for me while getting her to be at-least a little bit comfortable at the same time. Every time I see a girl the sentence 'get her horny, nothing else matters' comes to my head.

Not much external results apart from some increased attraction as compared to 3.3.

I can feel the change with this version though.
How to be higher status to a woman?

Make her uncontrollably horny, then reject her.

DMSI is going to make most women around me horny for me and I will be rejecting most of them which automatically makes me higher status.

Seems like women respect a guy who turns them on more than someone with high status in society/social status/ etc etc

Most men are wasting their time.
Still getting violent dreams where I'm either losing fights or its ending in stalemate.

Subconscious programming really must not want me to get pU**y. lol
I predict that over time, those dreams will change to you becoming victorious.
(01-25-2019, 09:05 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I predict that over time, those dreams will change to you becoming victorious.

I hope so and I think you are right. Took less of a beating this time than the last LOL
People are still leeching off my aura this is p*SSIng me off. Is there any way for me to stop this from happening?
(01-27-2019, 11:31 AM)Oversoul Wrote: [ -> ]People are still leeching off my aura this is p*SSIng me off. Is there any way for me to stop this from happening?

I have to say I doubt that. I have something in DMSI that prevents that.
I see...maybe Im not executing well enough yet, or maybe Im assuming/seeing things. I'll see how it is in the next few weeks or so.
I am noticing that some of the things that DMSI is designed to do, aren't being done... so I guess it's possible. What makes you think that you are still having your aura stolen?
Well, I've seen people (guys) 'feel' the aura before they see me, look my way and instantly become more charismatic as if transmuting it in some way. Girls also seem to give them more attention right after this happens.

Another thing is that you might be standing near a guy whos traditionally more someones type. The girl then comes in and assumes that the aura is coming from them and gives them heavy IOIs.

Saying this, the aura stealing is much less prevalent and blatant than in 3.2. I say its reduced by at-least 70-80% but its still there and when it happens, it stick in my head.
I think that you are never going to avoid the line of proximity situation, where the woman sitting on the other side of the guy sitting next to you thinks it's his aura, etc. That's just physical placement. But I think it is very likely not aura stealing when guys look at you and become more charismatic. I think that is more likely to be them competing with you when they sense serious competition.
I was at a club with my buddy, he was working just standing there, I stood beside him to talk to him for a bit. then some girl came up to him and told him he's cute and started talking to him. (the girl wasn't attractive to me at all though that could be the case).
(01-27-2019, 04:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I think that you are never going to avoid the line of proximity situation, where the woman sitting on the other side of the guy sitting next to you thinks it's his aura, etc. That's just physical placement. But I think it is very likely not aura stealing when guys look at you and become more charismatic. I think that is more likely to be them competing with you when they sense serious competition.

That makes sense. I guess Ill just have to move around a bit to make sure people know the uras from me. lol
More violent dreams, but as Shannon predicted, Im slowly starting to win. Some guy beat the shit out of me and I let him, only to come back with a massive hammer and bash his head in.

Relationship ideas are changing for me to. Ive literally now stopped believing in 'exclusive love' and marriage.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5