Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI D 3.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
First of all has this text ever changed?

This experimental program is EXPERIMENTAL and currently in TESTING status. It, therefore, is not eligible for a refund under ANY circumstances. If you purchase this experimental program, you are eligible for free upgrades until it has been decided that this experiment has sufficiently achieved its goals. There is no guarantee that this experimental program will ever be eligible for a refund, or that if one is made available that it will be in any form other than store credit. You are purchasing this experimental program with the understanding that it is experimental, and may never achieve it's designed goals. Please bear this in mind when deciding whether or not to purchase this experimental program.

Because I remember it differently, at least the wording.

Anyway talking about DMSI 3.3.1-D. I will start on Saturday. At the moment on 3.3 (obviously D). I have experienced some effects but nothing to write home about so far. As I said before my exposure is on the low end, 2 runs per day approximately. I have ordered sleep phones now to increase the loops. Anybody doubting that the subs do anything at all, I can assure you they have an effect on you. When I listened to it sleeping for 5 hours last night I experienced some unusual dreams (3.2 B I listened to all night and Id gave me terrible nightmares) (3.3 feels much better!). If Shannon does what he says (clean Subliminals, honest work) he is practically a saint in my eyes, a great person, however if he doesn't he could be something else. The only thing I dislike very much is the " do not steal this program" protection, I wish we had a version without it. Just for me I would not share it with others, if you thought that haha.Why not remove the "steal protection" let people who steal steal and who buy buy give freely and surely you should benefit. That's how the universe works right provide and you will receive. I would still be a buyer and I believe most others.
Let people who steal steal? is this a joke. If I produced subliminals, I would put in there that some nasty ugly things happened to those who stole from me! lol
dmsi was free today what a sign for giving
(01-23-2019, 02:49 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Let people who steal steal? is this a joke. If I produced subliminals, I would put in there that some nasty ugly things happened to those who stole from me! lol

i think very very very bad for your karma
Did you have something to do with dmsi being "free" today?
(01-23-2019, 02:51 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Did you have something to do with dmsi being "free" today?

Maybe like some connection science does not know about
Sounds like maybe Mr. Confidence here downloaded it for free and now is maybe experiencing the copy protection a little bit. No idea why else he'd be complaining about it being present in the program. It's a total non-issue otherwise.

IIRC, it makes any user who has not paid the creator of the program uncomfortable with this fact until they stop using the program or pay for it. I don't think there's anything that makes "bad" things happen to anyone who's using a pirated version in the copy protection, though.
Looks like people that knowingly pirate Shannon’s subs become the human equivalent of mining for Bitcoins / cryptos!! (Edit: Their subconscious mind is used to generate wealth for Shannon, in a similar way that computers / hardware are used to generate cryptos for ‘miners’).

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s...6#pid94706
Mr Confidence, please send me your DMSI purchase details.. because the way you're talking here is very suspicious. If I don't get them in a few days i'm going to assume you haven't purchased and you'll be banned.
(01-23-2019, 03:02 PM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like people that knowingly pirate Shannon’s subs become the human equivalent of mining for Bitcoins / cryptos!! (Edit: Their subconscious mind is used to generate wealth for Shannon, in a similar way that computers / hardware are used to generate cryptos for ‘miners’).

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s...6#pid94706

I currently don't do that with AP code. That may change, but it's not there right now. I'll let you guys know if it does.
(01-23-2019, 11:26 AM)Mr Confidence Wrote: [ -> ]First of all has this text ever changed?

This experimental program is EXPERIMENTAL and currently in TESTING status. It, therefore, is not eligible for a refund under ANY circumstances. If you purchase this experimental program, you are eligible for free upgrades until it has been decided that this experiment has sufficiently achieved its goals. There is no guarantee that this experimental program will ever be eligible for a refund, or that if one is made available that it will be in any form other than store credit. You are purchasing this experimental program with the understanding that it is experimental, and may never achieve it's designed goals. Please bear this in mind when deciding whether or not to purchase this experimental program.

Because I remember it differently, at least the wording.

Anyway talking about DMSI 3.3.1-D. I will start on Saturday. At the moment on 3.3 (obviously D). I have experienced some effects but nothing to write home about so far. As I said before my exposure is on the low end, 2 runs per day approximately. I have ordered sleep phones now to increase the loops. Anybody doubting that the subs do anything at all, I can assure you they have an effect on you. When I listened to it sleeping for 5 hours last night I experienced some unusual dreams (3.2 B I listened to all night and Id gave me terrible nightmares) (3.3 feels much better!). If Shannon does what he says (clean Subliminals, honest work) he is practically a saint in my eyes, a great person, however if he doesn't he could be something else. The only thing I dislike very much is the " do not steal this program" protection, I wish we had a version without it. Just for me I would not share it with others, if you thought that haha.Why not remove the "steal protection" let people who steal steal and who buy buy give freely and surely you should benefit. That's how the universe works right provide and you will receive. I would still be a buyer and I believe most others.

I started off without AP code. Ran for years without it. Believe me, it's there for a reason. Your theory about letting people steal from me doesn't mesh with eating and paying the bills. Sorry. Letting people steal from me is just asinine. The AP code isn't perfect, but it's a lot better than without.
Wow so much distrust here, do you think I'd write about this topic if I was stealing the product? From Shannon's perspective sure it makes perfect sense but what benefit is there in it for the user or what possible side effect or harm even? Shannon do you think it could be related that I promote the goodness of giving and you basically (in my reality) in the same moment or next moment "giving away DMSI for free"?
(01-23-2019, 04:34 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Mr Confidence, please send me your DMSI purchase details.. because the way you're talking here is very suspicious. If I don't get them in a few days i'm going to assume you haven't purchased and you'll be banned.

Hey Benjamin there I was thinking we were cool
(01-24-2019, 02:58 AM)Mr Confidence Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2019, 04:34 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Mr Confidence, please send me your DMSI purchase details.. because the way you're talking here is very suspicious. If I don't get them in a few days i'm going to assume you haven't purchased and you'll be banned.

Hey Benjamin there I was thinking we were cool

Perhaps you should accept responsibility for creating the distrust in this scenario, Mr. C.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5