10-24-2018, 05:57 AM
RE: DMSI
There are two great things that happened to me because of being on the BIATHM sub. Unfortunately these two things got cleared during my time on DMSI A.

Yesterday I was in a difficult situation in which I ended up on panic mode, just like I would had before I got into the subs.
The only difference was that I didn't actually feel the feelings of panic. My mind was on panic mode, but the feelings weren't there.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Infinite's post:
Djinnni
10-25-2018, 01:04 PM
I felt awful anxiety before waking up today. I think I only felt anxiety three other times while being on DMSI.

Ever since I got off A and got back on B, I have been cringing about things that normally wouldn't bother me. For example a pancake that had imperfections. I had to flip it over to be able to eat it. Today it was "ugly" men. Now that I think about it, I never even saw the guy's face. The other men weren't even ugly. All this seems extremely immature to me.
10-25-2018, 01:41 PM
(10-24-2018 05:57 AM)Infinite Wrote:  There are two great things that happened to me because of being on the BIATHM sub. Unfortunately these two things got cleared during my time on DMSI A.

Yesterday I was in a difficult situation in which I ended up on panic mode, just like I would had before I got into the subs.
The only difference was that I didn't actually feel the feelings of panic. My mind was on panic mode, but the feelings weren't there.

What were they?
10-25-2018, 03:50 PM
I'm going to keep that private, unless something happens later on that would make it helpful for me to mention it. I appreciate your concern though.
10-25-2018, 04:24 PM
(10-24-2018 05:57 AM)Infinite Wrote:  There are two great things that happened to me because of being on the BIATHM sub. Unfortunately these two things got cleared during my time on DMSI A.

Only ur mind was in panic mode, but feelings weren't there.

I am familiar with that state and this is a sign of progress. Keep listening, you are doing great.

INTP-A

Subliminal Testimonials and Reviews
10-26-2018, 06:40 AM
That's interesting that it's a sign of progress. Thanks Zane!
12-13-2018, 04:39 PM
RE: DMSI 3.2
I don’t know why I left this out while I was running dmsi, maybe because I wasn’t sure that it was related to dmsi. This happened sometime in Aug, before the event when I lost a few hours from my day.

I was driving down a steep, curvy road that I drive on often. It’s the type of road where my car quickly picks up speed, so that I have to hit the brakes often. On this day, as I was going down the hill, instead of the car picking up speed, it slowed down to about 32 miles, as if I was hitting the brakes harder than I normally do. This happened at least three times as I was driving down the hill. It ended up taking me longer to get to the bottom of the hill than normal. I never once had to hit the brakes. My emergency brakes were not on. The car was defying the pull of gravity on its own. As I got to the bottom of the hill, there was a truck making a turn. I wondered if it kept me from getting into an accident with that truck.

This was the only time this happened to me. Has this happened to anybody else?
[-] The following 2 users Like Infinite's post:
Zane, Djinnni
12-13-2018, 11:41 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2018 11:41 PM by Zane.)
Oh! Believe me. I have experienced stuff which if I were to tell anyone else.. I will be considered a nut case

INTP-A

[-] The following 1 user Likes Zane's post:
Infinite
12-14-2018, 06:15 AM
Well then that means that you have experienced very interesting things that most people are not ready to hear about. That’s pretty cool.
12-14-2018, 07:26 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2018 07:30 AM by Zane.)
(12-14-2018 06:15 AM)Infinite Wrote:  Well then that means that you have experienced very interesting things that most people are not ready to hear about. That’s pretty cool.

I have kinda become used to these " mini-miracles/manifestations". I mean, I am slowly reaching a stage where all I have to do is just visualize that goal and it eventually becomes a reality in few days or hours.

All I do is just visualize and let go.

These mini-miracles/manifestations started with DMSI-3.2. On UMOP these were just random subconscious manifestations.

But on USLM-5.5G. I can actually focus on it and it manifest in one way or another. Sometimes directly and sometimes indirectly. Still it's a work in progress.

INTP-A

[-] The following 2 users Like Zane's post:
Djinnni, Infinite
12-14-2018, 07:33 AM
Many moons ago I've been 'guided/advised' (Clairaudience/Rule 4 stuff) a couple of times.

One meant I avoided a head injury which left the guy who took the place where I would've been as a 'vegetable' for 10 years. Had the (Rule 4 stuff) not advised me to 'go to the pub' even though I wasn't a drinker and didn't go to the pub at lunchtimes I chose to go. Thus avoiding meeting with a friend who's car steering broke and a subsequent collision with a truck.

Fast forward to a few years back (Rule 4) meant I began training to be an Energy Healer. 2 days before the 2nd course I came off my motorbike on my commute and fractured my heel. I saw that as enough of an injury for me to decide to stop riding (Or at least not so aggressively) but an injury from which I could fully recover. Thankfully I have fully recovered. I also considered the bike accident was 'some way' to prevent me from continuing the path of Energy Healing. I have continued since.

Love to all!!

Cool
No unsolicited advice please. Thank you.
[-] The following 2 users Like Djinnni's post:
Zane, Infinite

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Eh.... Why not? DMSI 3.3 Why So Serious? 7 544 12-15-2018 08:50 PM
Last Post: Why So Serious?
  My DMSI Journey (3.3) ChrissyC 3 662 12-14-2018 07:10 PM
Last Post: ChrissyC
  DMSI- 2 Journeys ChrissyC 22 1,479 08-31-2018 08:33 PM
Last Post: ChrissyC