• Welcome to Subliminal Talk!
  • The best in subliminal audio
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Who do you love - DMSI 3.3.2 Jandom Rusings
Thread Modes
BTW., that "dark shield" thing I also noticed during hot Lacanian action on Monday. It appeared to be coming from the direction of one of the male psychoanalysts who gives the classes/seminars. I was a little bit surprised, as I wouldn't have suspected him of it, but I believe he'll get over it very soon. I mean, this dude has some serious knowledge of psychoanalysis - if he gets hit with his own negativity, then I believe he'll get right on to trying to analyze it and be better off for it.
"A man who is doing his True Will has the inertia of the Universe to assist him." - A. Crowley

Feeling pretty wonky today, and not in a pleasant way. Probably DMSI is hitting onto something that's unpleasant (and by "probably" I mean, "definitely" Big Grin). Kinda feels as if some infantile part of me was experiencing pain it's unable to express other than by mewling or bawling. At times it gets covered up by more recent stuff, but I know enough about Freudo-Lacanian psychoanalysis by now to realize it's just the mechanism of repression and substitution at work, lol. I did perform a deep clearing today, and it seems to have helped a bit, but still.

Did that charity gig (not a big hassle, really), "G"'s dragging me to go that s(w)ingers club next week again (I mean, she wanted me to go tonight, but I've got work tomorrow in the AM Big Grin). Should be fun.

I did only manage to do 4 loops of DMSI these past two days due to being busy, and I think that 6 may be of assistance, so I'll try to do 6 whenever I can.

Interestingly enough, I'm noticing that these past three days (so since I started up this 2ndry ASRB 8-day period) when I'm about to wake up, I have dreams related to that SLA girl. Three days in a row? Weirdness! Something may be up. Trouble is, I don't really know what they're driving at, because they occur right before I have to get up and I need to cut them short in order to do so. Nothing untoward in those dreams, though as far as I can tell.
"A man who is doing his True Will has the inertia of the Universe to assist him." - A. Crowley

Feeling pretty good, but still a bit on the wonkier side as above. DRS is definitely very good for my work comfort, though. Big Grin Preemptively back to deep clearings whenever I can.

Having one of 'em "song on loop out of the blue" day today, feels significant for some reason. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPnpEg3JKcg - here it is! (Note: the name of the band is a bit on the... erm... vulgar side. Interestingly enough, it's not the first song by these particular group I've had on loop on this ver. of DMSI, but I did not link 'em up because many of 'em have explicitly sexual lyrics (they're pretty kewl, though Big Grin).

Haha, that lovely girl who said she'd come to one of my shows today did not show up, but that does not surprise, as we were playing in total backwaters today (I wasn't kidding when I said that if she did show up, I'd have to propose, lol), but that won't stop me from giving her a hard time for it. Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DMSI 3.3.2 let the good times roll LiquidMind 43 4,399 2 minutes ago
Last Post: Yous
Thumbs Up DMSI 3.3.2, OED, X124, PSEv3, etc. rono 13 238 28 minutes ago
Last Post: rono
Thumbs Up AURA - Antaeus’ DMSI 3.3.2 Journal Antaeus 2 99 Yesterday, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Antaeus
  DMSI, Let's Try Again ResJudicata 0 125 01-15-2020, 07:52 PM
Last Post: ResJudicata
  Talking for the Ancient Serpent - DMSI 3.3.2 journal Voytek 11 1,486 01-15-2020, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Voytek
  4Kingdoms - DMSI 3.3.2 4Kingdoms 21 1,159 01-10-2020, 08:30 PM
Last Post: 4Kingdoms