• Welcome to Subliminal Talk!
  • The best in subliminal audio
Hello There, Guest! Login Register


Title: UMS Questions
Thread Modes
#1
Question 
Hey there,

The UMS email came with very synchronistic timing and I jumped on it immediately.  Did my first session last night.  Felt amazing.

I have a few questions - which may clarify for others who purchased UMS.

1. Since this particular program is so powerful - (one relatively short listen with 7 day breaks between) -  Should we be meditative/passive as we listen?  Should some activities be avoided as counter-productive to absorption? (Activities such as intense reading, watching movies/videos, intense gaming, etc.)  For my first session it felt right to basically sit in the dark with a clear mind - since I'm a daily meditator, this was nothing new to me.

2. (More of a beginner question) Is there any functional difference between the types of tracks other than listening preference? (in regard to Silent, Hybrid, Masked versions)  I started with the masked water trickling (flac version) and wondered if I may have missed something like the hybrid tracks being more effective somehow...

Thank you for your help and creations.

Intending to do my part to align everything I can up for this to succeed powerfully.

Thanks again.
 
Reply
#2
(07-13-2019, 09:26 AM)Mufasa Wrote: Hey there,

The UMS email came with very synchronistic timing and I jumped on it immediately.  Did my first session last night.  Felt amazing.

I have a few questions - which may clarify for others who purchased UMS.

1. Since this particular program is so powerful - (one relatively short listen with 7 day breaks between) -  Should we be meditative/passive as we listen? 

That isn't necessary.


Quote:2. Should some activities be avoided as counter-productive to absorption? (Activities such as intense reading, watching movies/videos, intense gaming, etc.)  For my first session it felt right to basically sit in the dark with a clear mind - since I'm a daily meditator, this was nothing new to me.

Again, not necessary, but if you feel like that's the best way to go while listening, follow your feelings.  It's designed so that you should be able to do anything you want while you listen.


Quote:3. (More of a beginner question) Is there any functional difference between the types of tracks other than listening preference? (in regard to Silent, Hybrid, Masked versions)  I started with the masked water trickling (flac version) and wondered if I may have missed something like the hybrid tracks being more effective somehow...

The difference is primarily in what level of the subconscious receives the input.  Ultrasonic will start being perceived at the highest level (closest to the conscious awareness).  Masked will start being perceived at the lowest level.  Hybrid will hit both at once.

The level of input is going to affect how it works by determining what level of compatibility the input method has with your personality.  Given the power level of this program, I'm not entirely sure that's going to make much of a difference anymore.



Quote:Thank you for your help and creations.

Intending to do my part to align everything I can up for this to succeed powerfully.

Thanks again.

You're welcome.
Subliminal Audio Specialist & Administrator

The scientist has a question to find an answer for. The pseudo-scientist has an answer to find a question for. ~ "Failure is the path of least persistence." - Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ Logic left. Emotion right. But thinking, straight ahead. ~ Sperate supra omnia in valorem. (The value of trust is above all else.) ~ Meowsomeness!
 
Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  USLM V3 all my questions! ianaav 1 437 12-23-2018, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Benjamin
  MLS questions nele91 3 551 09-07-2018, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Benjamin
  Questions on understanding AM6 stages balanced listening time racktree 1 713 06-17-2018, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Benjamin
  Anxiety Relief Aid (ARA) Questions racktree 3 837 02-07-2018, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Benjamin
  Frequensee app and other questions Sal 2 1,330 02-24-2017, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Sal
  Some questions about subliminals Firas1 6 2,514 09-25-2016, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Dr. Strangelove

Forum Jump:


Browsing: 1 Guest(s)