• Welcome to Subliminal Talk!
  • The best in subliminal audio
Hello There, Guest! Login Register


Title: UMS (5.5g) - Dynamite Packed in a Capsule?
Thread Modes
#1
For those of you who've read my posts on this forum, you'll know I'm all about wealth creation and abundance.
To me, my definition of a happy life, or of getting the women as it were, is from a place of abundance and wealth.

Why bother attempting to get laid or attract a perfect 10 from a place of lack and poverty? Besides, sex ranks super low, in fact the lowest in the hierarchy of needs according to Maslow..

I digress

A friend of mine who frequents this forum sent me a link to Ultra Monetary Success which seems to have been recently released, and to say I am over the moon is an understatement!

I'm usually someone who peruses over content, just to get the gist of it but, in terms of the UMS sales thread, I read every word, from start to finish, and I am blown away by the potential packed in this subliminal.

I have been on this abundance manifestation quest for a while, and I have had varying levels of success. My life is by no means in the doldrums.. I live a comfortable life, am my own boss and only wake up to a clock when I intend to trade stocks pre market.
Other than that, I am a happy camper but, like most affluent minded individuals, I simply want more.

I want more so the people I love and care for do not have to worry or stress over the little things.. I come from a 3rd World, and where I come from, hunger is on a whole new level and, even though I do provide sufficiently for my folks, I desire to support the entire community through a non profit and have multiple real estate properties around the World.. that to me, is abundance.

Shannon's subliminal touches on ALL the points I have been harping upon since joining this forum and requesting a money related subliminal.

However, my praises end there.. 

The subliminal comes short of my expectations..

In all seriousness, how could content that matters to 95% of planet earth's population (only 5% of the World's population are truly wealthy) be crammed into simply ONE subliminal?

Luck magnifier and Ultra success are themselves packed into one subliminal so, how could ALL THE CONTENT in Shannon's sales thread honestly be packed into a single session .mp3?

I am completely bemused here.. is the single session meant to compensate for the cost of the subliminal?

Alpha Male - a sex related subliminal, is 6 sets of subliminals for crying out aloud!

I so badly want to believe in this subliminal, and by the time I have posted this note, I will have purchased it, because I believe in the content, just not the delivery!

Most of us are programmed with so much negativity around money, that this subject alone of releasing all that negative programming deserves its own set of sub, not crammed into one subliminal.

Another observation, I honestly believe the polling that was done to determine how this sub should be created was targeted towards the wrong crowd.

This forum is primarily filled with men and women who simply want to get laid, no hard feelings..
Just reading most of the posts related to success paints a picture of users who have no idea what they desire in life or how to go about living an abundant filled life.

One user went so far as confessing, and I'm paraphrasing here, that he never truly had any goals in life and had no idea what business he would want to start, let alone even start, but was interested in US/LM!
Are we to take polling from such mindset to create a subliminal for wealth creation, then slice it so many times so that it only costs $114?

So, the sex related sub is more indepth, comes with 6 CDs and costs a whole lot more.. because sex, the lowest basic human need, is more important than being super wealthy and attracting opportunities to make one a somebody in life.. 

Why have a poverty mindset believing you cannot afford a pricier subliminal, even if the benefits far outweigh the initial cost?

My request to Shannon, please make USM be like Level 4 in your polling for how it should be made. Make it  so each module is sold separately and all the USM subs lead to the bigger picture.. Charge $114.00 per module, and one can listen to each module for as long as they like, and they can come back to purchase next level modules when they see the results of each module manifesting.

Anything short is simply shortchanging me and everyone else like me interested in abundance and looking for a permanent way to eliminate negative childhood trauma and be an open vessel to all abundance.

UPDATE: I have purchased the subliminal, but desire and look forward to Shannon updating this.

Happy Manifesting..
 
Reply
#2
Seriously? This is NOT a review. It's a post full of criticism you've created out of nowhere towards a program you haven't actually used so are unable to actually write a review on it.

UMS come out YESTERDAY, you haven't even used it and you pretend you're creating a 'review' saying "I'm unsatisfied with it" because of "random strange reasons i've created from lack of understanding". And then accusing Shannon of "you're short changing me". This kind of thing is the exact kind of attitude you've been warned about in the past.

This comes across more as just another one of your rants, it's definately NOT any kind of review.. as a review literally means "something I have used" not "criticism I have made up without using it". If you use it as per the instructions then said "I'm not satisfied" then fine, but not like this.

I assume you want us to take you seriously, yet you dishonestly both put this in the 'review' section and also in the title of this thread giving a misleading impression.
 
Reply
#3
(07-07-2019, 07:53 PM)Rainmak3r Wrote: For those of you who've read my posts on this forum, you'll know I'm all about wealth creation and abundance.
To me, my definition of a happy life, or of getting the women as it were, is from a place of abundance and wealth.

Why bother attempting to get laid or attract a perfect 10 from a place of lack and poverty? Besides, sex ranks super low, in fact the lowest in the hierarchy of needs according to Maslow..

I digress

A friend of mine who frequents this forum sent me a link to Ultra Monetary Success which seems to have been recently released, and to say I am over the moon is an understatement!

I'm usually someone who peruses over content, just to get the gist of it but, in terms of the UMS sales thread, I read every word, from start to finish, and I am blown away by the potential packed in this subliminal.

I have been on this abundance manifestation quest for a while, and I have had varying levels of success. My life is by no means in the doldrums.. I live a comfortable life, am my own boss and only wake up to a clock when I intend to trade stocks pre market.
Other than that, I am a happy camper but, like most affluent minded individuals, I simply want more.

I want more so the people I love and care for do not have to worry or stress over the little things.. I come from a 3rd World, and where I come from, hunger is on a whole new level and, even though I do provide sufficiently for my folks, I desire to support the entire community through a non profit and have multiple real estate properties around the World.. that to me, is abundance.

Shannon's subliminal touches on ALL the points I have been harping upon since joining this forum and requesting a money related subliminal.

However, my praises end there.. 

The subliminal comes short of my expectations..

Because it cane out on the 6th of July, 2019 and you've had plenty of time to evaluate what it actually does.  Perhaps those expectations need to be evaluated?  Seems like under the circumstances, they're holding you back a bit.

Quote:In all seriousness, how could content that matters to 95% of planet earth's population (only 5% of the World's population are truly wealthy) be crammed into simply ONE subliminal?

Indeed?  How could anyone ever improve their technology THAT MUCH?  I mean, LTU5 (which crammed at least as much in one subliminal) was a complete failure, wasn't it.  We have a majority of people praising the hell out of it on a regular basis.  What was I thinking!

Quote:Luck magnifier and Ultra success are themselves packed into one subliminal so, how could ALL THE CONTENT in Shannon's sales thread honestly be packed into a single session .mp3?

It's not even close to what's in LTU5.  Yet somehow I did it.

Quote:I am completely bemused here.. is the single session meant to compensate for the cost of the subliminal?

I have no idea what this means.

Quote:Alpha Male - a sex related subliminal, is 6 sets of subliminals for crying out aloud!

AM6 came out in 2012.  It is late 5G technology.  This is late 5.5G technology.  7 years of development work in difference.  I can do things a little differently now.

As for making this a 6 stage set, I may still.  After all, some people (such as yourself) doubtless won't believe it unless I do.  I guess I'll have to just charge you what your expectations demand.

Quote:I so badly want to believe in this subliminal, and by the time I have posted this note, I will have purchased it, because I believe in the content, just not the delivery!

Nobody's asking you to "believe in" anything.  Just use it according to the instructions and see what it is capable of.  This isn't a faith-based initiative!

Quote:Most of us are programmed with so much negativity around money, that this subject alone of releasing all that negative programming deserves its own set of sub, not crammed into one subliminal.

I see disbelief based on expectations fueled by artificially limiting negative thinking that sits on top of fear.  You will definitely benefit from UMS.

Quote:Another observation, I honestly believe the polling that was done to determine how this sub should be created was targeted towards the wrong crowd.

There was no polling.  It was a spontaneous customer initiated thread that dealt with what my customers wanted.  I didn't have time to spend 1-4 months designing it myself, and when I found that most of their suggestions were worthwhile, I decided to simply give them what they asked for.  If my customers aren't the right crowd, who is?


Quote:This forum is primarily filled with men and women who simply want to get laid, no hard feelings..

Just reading most of the posts related to success paints a picture of users who have no idea what they desire in life or how to go about living an abundant filled life.

I would have to say that the women aren't much interested in getting laid.  That's the guys.  But we serve a lot of different market segments.  DMSI just happens to be one of the most interesting options we have for a lot of guys, and produces a lot of excitement.  Not everyone just wants to get laid.  Lot of guys want to heal themselves emotionally.  Obviously, by the response, a lot of them want to be wealthier. Some want to be better writers, learn faster, become better at business, we have a large catalog for a reason.

Ultimately, what they asked for passed through me as a filter.  It's not quite as focused and cohesive as I would have made it, but then again, I also wouldn't have made it as broad in impact by myself.  That's why I listen to my customers.  The program benefits from my experience and understanding, and their points of view and experiences as well.  Wether or not they know what they want, I can balance that out.


Quote:One user went so far as confessing, and I'm paraphrasing here, that he never truly had any goals in life and had no idea what business he would want to start, let alone even start, but was interested in US/LM!

Are we to take polling from such mindset to create a subliminal for wealth creation, then slice it so many times so that it only costs $114?

If you'd like to pay $344 for your copy, feel free.

Quote:So, the sex related sub is more indepth, comes with 6 CDs and costs a whole lot more.. because sex, the lowest basic human need, is more important than being super wealthy and attracting opportunities to make one a somebody in life.. 

Six stage sets have their place.  They are useful for doing three things very well:  

1. They allow me to step people up to what they're doing gradually.
2. They prevent subconscious boredom.
3. They allow for an incentive to get the user to use the program for at least 6 months and focus on one thing that long will help it become permanent.

But the programs you keep pointing to are much older technology levels.  You can't compare AM6 to what UMS uses at all in terms of tech.  It's like comparing an apple to the moon.  

I can create a 6 stage set out of UMS, and I may still do that.  But for the time being, I have created a program I believe will do the job as it is, and the time it would take to make a 5.5G six stage set right now is too much.  So if you're hellbent on a six stage set, congratulations, you have Stage 7.  The rest will be along eventually, if the market demands it.  I'll count this as your vote for that.

Quote:Why have a poverty mindset believing you cannot afford a pricier subliminal, even if the benefits far outweigh the initial cost?

Why not try an experiment and offer something worth over $344 to my customers at $114 and see if we all benefit financially?


Quote:My request to Shannon, please make USM be like Level 4 in your polling for how it should be made. Make it  so each module is sold separately and all the USM subs lead to the bigger picture.. Charge $114.00 per module, and one can listen to each module for as long as they like, and they can come back to purchase next level modules when they see the results of each module manifesting.

Anything short is simply shortchanging me and everyone else like me interested in abundance and looking for a permanent way to eliminate negative childhood trauma and be an open vessel to all abundance.

UPDATE: I have purchased the subliminal, but desire and look forward to Shannon updating this.

Happy Manifesting..


I had a feeling that trying to do this would set off some of you.  But for the time being, I am doing an experiment with this.  Will it produce a win-win situation if I make it one stage and offer it for 33% of what it's technically worth?  The goal here is to offer it as affordably as possible so as many people as possible can benefit.  This isn't going to become my Standard Operating Procedure.  But if I want people to be able to afford my subs in the future, when they all start at at least $299.95 a copy, I need them to be able to afford it.  So let's see if this does the trick.  I think it will.  And I also certainly reserve the right to increase the price later if it proves to be a wise business decision.

I mean, technically, it's worth whatever it makes back for you, so it's almost certainly going to be worth a lot more than $344 even.  

Put aside your expectations and limiting thinking, and use it.  Let it show you what it is capable of.  Follow the instructions.  THEN criticize it, if you must, but make sure it deserves your criticism first, and that you know that because you actually used it.

Oh, and I moved this to where it actually belongs.  This isn't a review.  Review literally means "to see again", requiring that you have used the program first and you are going back over what happened when you used it.
Subliminal Audio Specialist & Administrator

The scientist has a question to find an answer for. The pseudo-scientist has an answer to find a question for. ~ "Failure is the path of least persistence." - Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ Logic left. Emotion right. But thinking, straight ahead. ~ Sperate supra omnia in valorem. (The value of trust is above all else.) ~ Meowsomeness!
 
Reply
#4
I read the first post and went WT*

It was a waste of my time. Writing this in case others want a weigh in before they choose to read it. It is NOT a UMS journal entry. Just imposing views on how Shannon "should" price, make and sell subliminals.
Quote me. Don't Quote me.
 
Reply
#5
I don't think Rainmaker was aware that now you can pack a 6 stage subliminal into just one stage with today's technology.

His frustration comes from the fact that poverty/money issues affect most of the world's population (and a lot of the people in this forum) and Shannon up to now has not given us a serious sub to tackle this issue. UMS has been a long time coming after a lot of petitions from several users including myself.

Rainmaker is right. There are 3 six stage sets that deal with men/women related issues (am6, sex magnet, women magnet) and like a dozen something MYP subs but Shannon has not tackled money issues on a 6 stage set or in any subliminal up until now.

Maybe it is not needed now that we have UMS but wouldn't it be great if Shannon did what he did with am6 (turn a boy into a man) but do it with a money sub (take the average struggling poor joe to financially independent/financially savy guy who is a money magnet). I think this is what rainmaker is asking for.

He is just venting his frustration and I hope Shannon you don't get upset with him. He obviously has faith in your products and you get to make whatever you want. As a customer he just wishes you tackled this issue much more seriously and gave customers like him and many others and am6 type solution to money with your current top technology.

And I repeat again this might not be needed now that we have UMS..
ASC -- LTU -- BASE 2.1 -- AM6 (currently)
 
Reply
#6
Seriously...

First the attitude Rainmak3r was presenting isn't an isolated incident. And it was just unconstructive criticism.

And most importantly above anything else, your response seems normal.

But Rainmak3r is YOU, i've sent you a warning on the Rainmak3r account about this. You're using AbundanceCH to write normal stuff then the other account for threads like this. I'm banning the Ranmak3r account, and as a last warning if any of this continues and there's another second account you will be banned fully.

It's not the first time you've started crap like this and then replied to yourself with your alternative account.
 
Reply
#7
(07-14-2019, 09:51 AM)AbundanceCH Wrote: I don't think Rainmaker was aware that now you can pack a 6 stage subliminal into just one stage with today's technology.

Why do you speak of rainmaker as if it is someone else, when these two accounts are both yours?

I could pack a six stage subliminal into a single stage since 2006.  That's what Stage 7 is, the refresher stage, which is everything at once.  In most cases, it's not the best way to go about doing it, but later techniques and technologies have made it possible for me to do either or both.

Quote:His frustration comes from the fact that poverty/money issues affect most of the world's population (and a lot of the people in this forum) and Shannon up to now has not given us a serious sub to tackle this issue.  UMS has been a long time coming after a lot of petitions from several users including myself.

Dry dick (DMSI) affects most of the world's population too.  So does emotional damage (E3) and general life issues (LTU), along with a host of other challenges.  Money isn't the only of the world's issues by far. 

Quote:Rainmaker is right.  There are 3 six stage sets that deal with men/women related issues (am6, sex magnet, women magnet) and like a dozen something MYP subs but Shannon has not tackled money issues on a 6 stage set or in any subliminal up until now.

So you wanted a money program.  Why not use BASE?

Quote:Maybe it is not needed now that we have UMS but wouldn't it be great if Shannon did what he did with am6 (turn a boy into a man) but do it with a money sub (take the average struggling poor joe to financially independent/financially savy guy who is a money magnet).  I think this is what rainmaker is asking for.

I can do that, but for the time being, there is too much to do for me to create a 6 stage set.  There is only one that has ever been made in 5.5G and it was a custom job.  It took me a very, very long time to make, and cost it's owner quite a pretty penny for that reason.


Quote:He is just venting his frustration and I hope Shannon you don't get upset with him.  He obviously has faith in your products and you get to make whatever you want.  As a customer he just wishes you tackled this issue much more seriously and gave customers like him and many others and am6 type solution to money with your current top technology.

And I repeat again this might not be needed now that we have UMS..

When things aren't so hectic and 6G has been developed, then we will see a lot more multi-stage sets being built and re-built.  For the time being, there is too much to accomplish in too many directions, and there is not enough time in which to do it.  Wait until you've used the program for the instructed six months, and then see what you think of it.

Also, you don't need multiple accounts.  We will be shutting down your Rainmaker account. and you can post as Abundance from now on.  Please do not open multiple accounts and then try to play like you're not the same person.
Subliminal Audio Specialist & Administrator

The scientist has a question to find an answer for. The pseudo-scientist has an answer to find a question for. ~ "Failure is the path of least persistence." - Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ Logic left. Emotion right. But thinking, straight ahead. ~ Sperate supra omnia in valorem. (The value of trust is above all else.) ~ Meowsomeness!
 
Reply
#8
(07-14-2019, 03:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: Also, you don't need multiple accounts.  We will be shutting down your Rainmaker account. and you can post as Abundance from now on.  Please do not open multiple accounts and then try to play like you're not the same person.
Shannon, he's my housemate which is why he might show up as the same IP which is why i'm assuming you're banning him.  I'm the one that introduced him to subliminals and to your page and he's bought quite a few (you're welcome).  

I suggest you do check his info and my info (check our purchases/credit card/names whatever you usually do) and you'll see we're not the same person.  It's not fair to ban him because he has no duplicate accounts.  He is just venting his frustration at a lack of serious wealth related subs as opposed to sex related subs.  

Abundance is his main goal and he is quite the skeptic.  

Btw I sent him the link to UMS and he bought it (you're welcome).
ASC -- LTU -- BASE 2.1 -- AM6 (currently)
 
Reply
#9
If that checks out, we'll un-ban him.

For the time being, use UMS and decide whether or not you need something else before you get on my case about it.
Subliminal Audio Specialist & Administrator

The scientist has a question to find an answer for. The pseudo-scientist has an answer to find a question for. ~ "Failure is the path of least persistence." - Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ Logic left. Emotion right. But thinking, straight ahead. ~ Sperate supra omnia in valorem. (The value of trust is above all else.) ~ Meowsomeness!
 
Reply
#10
Ok after confirmation I unbanned Rainmak3r.

But still Rainmak3r, the attitude you have presented has given you 2 warnings so far, and on top of that making a fake 'review' has not impressed us much.. so frankly if this kind of behaviour continues the ban may stick in the future for that reason.
 
Reply
  


Forum Jump:


Browsing: 1 Guest(s)