• Welcome to Subliminal Talk!
  • The best in subliminal audio
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: UMS
Thread Modes
This sub would have been an easy decision for me to switch to if my life was under normal circustances.  It wasn't an easy decision, but something happened that made me realize that it was time to switch.  

I can't say that I had any TID other than my commitment to my relationship with SO has been very strong the past few days.

My head feels full right now.  I forgot to change the settings from continual loops to off.  When it was almost finished, I watched for the seconds of the last minute to swith over to a new loop so I could shut it off, but it never switched.  It just stopped playing as if the setting wasn't on continual loops.  It was really nice to see that.

(07-09-2019, 11:52 PM)Infinite Wrote: This sub would have been an easy decision for me to switch to if my life was under normal circustances.  It wasn't an easy decision, but something happened that made me realize that it was time to switch.  

I can't say that I had any TID other than my commitment to my relationship with SO has been very strong the past few days.

My head feels full right now.  I forgot to change the settings from continual loops to off.  When it was almost finished, I watched for the seconds of the last minute to swith over to a new loop so I could shut it off, but it never switched.  It just stopped playing as if the setting wasn't on continual loops.  It was really nice to see that.

Wow!! Thats really really cool. I started My UMS journey tonight.....I can HONESTLY  says its  the most amazing sub or any kind of brain/mind technology Ive ever used since 1985!! this sh*ts off the rails and yet its right on da money tracks and more!!!
A True Formula is BOTH,predictable & Repeatable
Fear Remover=A Titanium Excalibur to SLAY the DRAGON!!-Keith
Night Bird,Morning Badger!
Lack of evidence is NOT evidence of Lack! Believe-Envision

@ncbeareatingman Your excitement is contagious! I like that many of your suggestions got put in the sub. I believe that this sub is going to be extremely successful. I can see people being able to afford the really expensive subs that Shannon wants to make in the future through this sub.

I felt better today than the way I did when I was on uslm4. I felt good, really good considering the unbelievably crazy situation we're dealing with. I even had something like a vision. I had vivid daydreams when I was on uslm4. This time, I saw something very clearly, it was like a dream while I was awake. This wasn't something that I was thinking about.

I feel so good today. I was happily singing, dancing, whistling. It feels like a perfect day.

SO must have gotten exposed to the sub for a few minutes because he had one of those vision like daydreams that I had yesterday. He had never experienced that before.

SO went to a store similar to a goodwill. He picked up an item for $3 that's selling on ebay for about $50. I'm putting this here instead of his uslm3 thread because it has been a while since something like this has happened to him. I don't know how long he got exposed to UMS, maybe 5 to 10 minutes.

(07-10-2019, 01:37 PM)Infinite Wrote: @ncbeareatingman   Your excitement is contagious!  I like that many of your suggestions got put in the sub.  I believe that this sub is going to be extremely successful.  I can see people being able to afford the really expensive subs that Shannon wants to make in the future through this sub.

I felt better today than the way I did when I was on uslm4.  I felt good, really good considering the unbelievably crazy situation we're dealing with.  I even had something like a vision.  I had vivid daydreams when I was on uslm4.  This time, I saw something very clearly, it was like a dream while I was awake.  This wasn't something that I was thinking about.

Thank ya Infinite... really appreciated! Very Much. Im not shure which one of my suggestions actually made it into UMS but Im glad they did right along with everyone elses suggestions. OverSoul...knocked it out of the park with his affirmative suggestions.
 I've always Liked and Loved your handle..."Infinite" Love it....have had a saying for years now..."Compared ti Infinity,to Eternity..we're ALL spring chickens!" Ha!!
USM in3 days,actually from the first 15 minutes,first hour,from day one has been mind blowing and very expansive.
 peace love and da helluva lotta money!!

@ncbeareatingman I think that it was your comments about feeling the wealth vibration that got put in the sub. Also, meeting the right people and having them see you as needed so that they can help you achieve ums. Yes, OverSoul had many great suggestions that got used!

I've been having many little dreams right before I fall asleep, most of them make little sense to me. Last night I had an interesting one. I saw a man who I never expected to see in one of my dreams. There was a ceramic sculpture that was formed. It was in the unfinished stage right before it got put into the kiln. He was messing with it, doing weird and unnecessary things to the sculpture. He was crafty enough to do the damage with his hands lightly to probably not be noticed. He was eager and quick to do this. I got the feeling that the sculpture wasn't even his.
The dream seems very out of character for what that man appears to be in real life.

I had another vision.
I'm getting my home cleaner and better organized.
I'm being more persuasive with my words, tone, voice, body language. I don't even have to try.
I'm imagining how to put outfits together to make them look more affluent in nature.
I'm working together much better with SO. Things just flow.

SO notices that we are getting more work done because of lack of fear.

At the job SO got through uslm3, someone in the decision making capacity told SO that she trusts him to make the right decisions on major contracts.
Someone asked SO for some help that people normally ask SO to help them with.  After about 5 minutes of SO helping, the guy gave him $20.  This had never happened to him before.

I don't recall all the details other than seeing some items that I really wanted in a dream.  I think that they were already mine, but I'm not sure.  Every time I imagine those items now, I get this really good feeling of gratitude.

(07-14-2019, 04:34 PM)Infinite Wrote: I don't recall all the details other than seeing some items that I really wanted in a dream.  I think that they were already mine, but I'm not sure.  Every time I imagine those items now, I get this really good feeling of gratitude.

That is sooo awesome Infinite!! Applause!! this stuff Rocks!! UMS,Yes!!

Thanks Keith! I actually wasn't too happy at first that I woke up wanting to have something, but I knew I was on the right track once I started to feel that gratitude, as if it was already mine.

I felt so good all day yesterday. Everytime I would think about those items from the dream, I would feel even better until I felt euphoria. The euphoria went on for about five hours.. At some point, I did realize that the items in my dream were "nice", because I knew that I could get even better. I still feel so unusually good today. I woke up to a dream, hearing a song that said "ready to dance". I doubt that song exists.

I played one track today. I ran it one day early to help me deal with a difficult situation. What's great is that I didn't get a headache or a feeling of head fullness. I just feel normal and focused on what I have to do.