Subliminal Talk
UMS - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS (/Thread-UMS--10285)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

UMS - Infinite - 07-09-2019

My head feels full right now.  I forgot to change the settings from continual loops to off.  When it was almost finished, I watched for the seconds of the last minute to swith over to a new loop so I could shut it off, but it never switched.  It just stopped playing as if the setting wasn't on continual loops.  It was really nice to see that.

RE: UMS - ncbeareatingman - 07-10-2019

(07-09-2019, 11:52 PM)Infinite Wrote: This sub would have been an easy decision for me to switch to if my life was under normal circustances.  It wasn't an easy decision, but something happened that made me realize that it was time to switch.  

I can't say that I had any TID other than my commitment to my relationship with SO has been very strong the past few days.

My head feels full right now.  I forgot to change the settings from continual loops to off.  When it was almost finished, I watched for the seconds of the last minute to swith over to a new loop so I could shut it off, but it never switched.  It just stopped playing as if the setting wasn't on continual loops.  It was really nice to see that.

Wow!! Thats really really cool. I started My UMS journey tonight.....I can HONESTLY  says its  the most amazing sub or any kind of brain/mind technology Ive ever used since 1985!! this sh*ts off the rails and yet its right on da money tracks and more!!!

RE: UMS - Infinite - 07-10-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Infinite - 07-11-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Infinite - 07-11-2019

edited

RE: UMS - ncbeareatingman - 07-11-2019

(07-10-2019, 01:37 PM)Infinite Wrote: @ncbeareatingman   Your excitement is contagious!  I like that many of your suggestions got put in the sub.  I believe that this sub is going to be extremely successful.  I can see people being able to afford the really expensive subs that Shannon wants to make in the future through this sub.

I felt better today than the way I did when I was on uslm4.  I felt good, really good considering the unbelievably crazy situation we're dealing with.  I even had something like a vision.  I had vivid daydreams when I was on uslm4.  This time, I saw something very clearly, it was like a dream while I was awake.  This wasn't something that I was thinking about.

Thank ya Infinite... really appreciated! Very Much. Im not shure which one of my suggestions actually made it into UMS but Im glad they did right along with everyone elses suggestions. OverSoul...knocked it out of the park with his affirmative suggestions.
 I've always Liked and Loved your handle..."Infinite" Love it....have had a saying for years now..."Compared ti Infinity,to Eternity..we're ALL spring chickens!" Ha!!
USM in3 days,actually from the first 15 minutes,first hour,from day one has been mind blowing and very expansive.
 peace love and da helluva lotta money!!

RE: UMS - Infinite - 07-12-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Infinite - 07-13-2019

edited

edited

edited

RE: UMS - Infinite - 07-14-2019

edited

RE: UMS - ncbeareatingman - 07-14-2019

(07-14-2019, 04:34 PM)Infinite Wrote: I don't recall all the details other than seeing some items that I really wanted in a dream.  I think that they were already mine, but I'm not sure.  Every time I imagine those items now, I get this really good feeling of gratitude.

That is sooo awesome Infinite!! Applause!! this stuff Rocks!! UMS,Yes!!

RE: UMS - Infinite - 07-16-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Infinite - 07-16-2019

I played one track today.