• Welcome to Subliminal Talk!
  • The best in subliminal audio
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Tips for living a more active and social life?
Thread Modes
Hey everybody, I just wanted to start a thread asking for tips on how to live a less boring, more interesting, more active and social lifestyle.

My life is pretty boring. I stay indoors most of the day, only getting out to run errands or go on walks.

I have a few friends I rarely see and that's it. No girlfriend, no job (although I'm working on that. I should be seeing a job coach some time next month), few friends, nothing to do, and generally no life. I look back on how I used to live before I was this bored, and I notice a life of solitary activities like watching Netflix, playing videogames, listening to music, surfing the net, browsing FB, and watching YT vids and stuff. Stuff that no longer interests me.

I feel like I've wasted a lot of my life and no longer can spend my time doing all that boring solitary stuff, but at the same time, I don't know what else to do with my life. I try to do stuff like learn the guitar for example, and not only do I get bored, but the fact that I'm still just sitting there alone bothers me. I'm trying to think of stuff I could go out and do to have more of a life. I know people (who I rarely see anymore) that have really active lives and lots of stories to tell and I wish my life were as interesting as theirs. I'm bored out of my mind, and wish I had something to do. So I'm wondering if anybody has any tips for how to live a more interesting and fun lifestyle? Does anybody have any tips/ideas on what I can start doing to spice up my dull life?

https://www.meetup.com/
How Meetup Works -
Find a Meetup

Discover local Meetups for all the things you love.
Create a Meetup
Create your own Meetup, and draw from a community of millions.
INTP-A
Poll: http://goo.gl/JwTd1W

When you imagine something vividly... your subconscious will bring it into reality.

(02-08-2019, 03:08 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: https://www.meetup.com/
How Meetup Works -
Find a Meetup

Discover local Meetups for all the things you love.
Create a Meetup
Create your own Meetup, and draw from a community of millions.

Thanks 4Kingdoms. I'll be sure to check it out.

USLM4
Cool
No unsolicited advice please. Thank you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Multiple orgasm or last as much as you want (tips needed) samba99 11 590 10-03-2019, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Omni3
  Predictive Linguistics - Predict the future with Social Media Blacksheep 1 855 02-04-2018, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Zane
  Is it better to create a business or build a sex life ? rayrocanaldo 13 1,520 01-31-2018, 03:48 PM
Last Post: SeabassG33
  Pros and Cons of being married living with your partner thor2014 2 798 08-28-2017, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Daredevil
Video I daydream about how a 6g sub would change my life Adrien Silva 10 1,402 08-23-2017, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Zane
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM SPAM BOY 19 8,918 08-05-2016, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Benjamin