• Welcome to Subliminal Talk!
  • The best in subliminal audio
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Request for usage instructions of UMS
Thread Modes
Hello, 
I've been using UMS for about 3 months now, in this way:

2 loops (170 m.), 3 days on, 4 days off (for 4 weeks)
2 loops (170 m.), 4 days on, 3 days off (for 4 weeks)
3 loops (255 m.), 4 days on, 3 days off (for 4 weeks)

The thing is, I've no idea if I should be using it more or less. And if I should increase listening time, should I increase # of loops or # amounts of days (or both). So, I'm hoping for some guidance. How to know what's optimal and what are signs of using it too much?

Thanks!

@Shannon In addition to my previous post, another question I have about this sub is this:

I purchased the 5.75g version but after downloading the files itself they all show '_5_5G_'. Is this normal or did I receive the wrong files?

I can send a screenshot of the files if you like.
Thanks

Hi,
Usually Shannon has said to change 1 variable at a time, for example you might start with 1 less day off and see what happens, then change another variable.

After a few cycles of the ASRB2 (days on/off) when you start to get the urge to listen more then that's your subconscious guiding you as there's a module for it in newer programs so it's okay to follow it.

Usually using it too much can lead you to be overwhelmed, tired all the time, maybe hard to think, but might be different depending on the person. But if you've been using it for 3 months then you should be able to better notice if this is happening.

As for the files saying 5.5g, that's fine. For UMS after Shannon released it he decided that it was time to classify new programs as 5.75g, but for UMS the filenames still say 5.5g and I changed the title of the page.

Ok thanks @Benjamin.

Last week I removed another day off so using it 5 days on, 2 days off. The next day I felt extra tired, overwhelmed and quite bad. Now, I've had these feelings since the start of listening to UMS (even feeling quite ill for months) but I figured it was resistance and I'd to move through it.

When these feelings reduced a bit I started to add some exposure time (using the schedule I wrote in my 1st post).

Now, when you say these feelings are indications of using it too much, I can either 'move through it' like I did (stick to added listening time, wait untill bad feelings lessen and continue to add usage time) or stick to my current schedule for as long as I use the sub?

I understand it has a module built in to guide you but because of my responses when I do add usage time I find it hard to know what to do. Is there an 'average' listening time/schedule people use this sub and find it effective? Like a safe guideline that you generally can't go wrong with?

(10-14-2020, 01:37 AM)Jacques Wrote: Is there an 'average' listening time/schedule people use this sub and find it effective? Like a safe guideline that you generally can't go wrong with?

Those would be the instructions that come with the program.

That can be found on the description page on 5.5g/5.75g programs.

Hi,
My answer could have been more helpful, apologies.

Here are the instructions for UMS:
Quote:Instructions

Use this program 2 loops per day for 3 days on and then take 5 days off.  Run all loops back to back to prevent breaking the Audio to Silence Ratio Balance (ASRB) and losing its benefits.  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General Usage Questions Dubls 12 5,274 07-04-2015, 07:43 AM
Last Post: CatMan
  AM5 Refresher Usage time Astrack 2 2,107 04-02-2014, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Shannon
  Subliminal Usage Tutorial Subeternal 2 4,138 01-04-2013, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Shannon