• Welcome to Subliminal Talk!
  • The best in subliminal audio
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Problem logging in on chrome
Thread Modes
I have problems logging in on chrome both on mobile and on desktop. I just get a blank screen.
It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so
LTU 5 (5/12 months)

(08-21-2019, 05:53 AM)Greenduck Wrote: I have problems logging in on chrome both on mobile and on desktop. I just get a blank screen.

This works for me with Chrome Canary 78.0.3889.0 on Mac.

What versions of Chrome on what platforms?

(08-21-2019, 07:47 AM)whome Wrote:
(08-21-2019, 05:53 AM)Greenduck Wrote: I have problems logging in on chrome both on mobile and on desktop. I just get a blank screen.

This works for me with Chrome Canary 78.0.3889.0 on Mac.

What versions of Chrome on what platforms?

It works on my mac now too, but still just a white window in chrome in iOS on iPhone but works fine in safari.
It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so
LTU 5 (5/12 months)

On the shop? Forum? Both?
I can't find any issues across multiple browsers on various operating systems (mac, windows, linux) so it may be an issue with your devices. Have you tried clearing your browser cache? Updating / reinstalling your browser?

(08-22-2019, 10:23 AM)Steve_ Wrote: On the shop? Forum? Both?
I can't find any issues across multiple browsers on various operating systems (mac, windows, linux) so it may be an issue with your devices. Have you tried clearing your browser cache? Updating / reinstalling your browser?

It's working now!
LTU 5 (5/12 months)