Subliminal Talk
DMSI Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI Journey (/Thread-DMSI-Journey--8928)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: DMSI Journey - DarkPlouf - 12-17-2017

WTF....This is super mind-blowing. I pressed play. A minute after...No, not even a minute after, she texts "I want to hear your voice". This is the most weirdest thing I've ever lived. Happens all the time. This phenomenon defies odds and probability...How is this possible ?

Went in a shop today and there was that girl who was looking at me very nervously. This is my first. Feaked out, though, as I thought there was something odd on my face or my clothes.
Yesterday on the street I encountered an old friend that I haven't met in more than 4 months. She told me that I became very handsome (twice) and she said "When will you come at my place ?".

I think things are starting to get interesting now. Was planning to jump to SE right away but I'll end this run properly. Let's see where I go.

For this run I'm playing DMSI 3.1B 2 loops a day. This is the first time I'm going full B.

RE: DMSI Journey - Benjamin - 12-17-2017

So when are you coming at her place?

I'm quite entertained by that typo.. but I think it still applies. Wink

RE: DMSI Journey - DarkPlouf - 12-24-2017

Haha, Benjamin. Thanks for posting in my journal Smile.

So, this is my last entry.
Merry Christmas all. I'm now ending my #4 DMSI run. Will take a break until January 1st and jump to Self Esteem 5.5G. I'll probably put a end to DMSI forever. Tired of chasing pussies.

So, I've ran DMSI for 3.5 months and a few days. Took a break in between the runs.

DMSI wasn't a success for me as you can guess. I've had some interesting stuff happening, but haven't gotten seduced by a girl in person. During those 3.5 months I've approached as well a few girls that I "liked". Didn't go anywhere. Didn't pursue that much because I was tired of chasing them. They were either not interested or didn't want the same thing as me (a relationship or even a fwb thing).

The celebrity effect was the thing was worked the least for me. I don't feel sexy nor do I feel that others perceive me as sexy. My sexual/social value didn't seem to increase at all. I'm pretty much still the old good friendly budy agreable to talk to and hang out with. Basically big friendzoned all the way. Before DMSI girls have rarely considered me as a datable/fuckable guy, and this haven't changed at all even now. (For those who wonder about my physic: a bit skinny, 5-7/10, a bit tall)
For me that is the most disappointing part of DMSI. We are 10000 times far away from "maximum sexiness". I'm not even talking of getting laid. Just feeling/being sexy and being perceived as such !
This much, DMSI didn't deliver.

The manifestation module was probably the part that worked the most for me. On run #4 especially I felt like it was stronger than ever.

DMSI 3.1A is some good shit. I very much liked these "high" moments I experienced under it. Blissful, I could spend any amount of $ to get in that awesome state 24h a day. It's a state of feeling good...Very good. Feeling enough by myself, feeling on top of the world. And having an ultimate DGAF attitude. Priceless thing.
Too bad that feeling doesn't last long at all, and, for one, doesn't seem deep enough to leave an imprint in the subconscious, and for two, gets very easily shattered by the h/c crash and various harsh things in the reality.

Overall I can say, DMSI is very inconsistent. Sometimes I seem to execute, but like, just 1% of the script. Sometimes DMSI is working in the background but I fucking don't know what the hell it is doing. I mean, some things happen and stuff are moving, but I don't fucking know what he hell is the logic behind that.
No wonder the past 3 months were the weirdest of my life. Got an online female friend begging for me, got obsessed with boobs and asses for about 4 days, got sexually touched by a taxi driver, cried a few times while listening to DMSI, slept with DMSI the whole night and woke up with a sore body,ect, ect.
Brief...DMSI does do some things but the output isn't really what I expected.

So, what now ? Oh, for first I'm pretty much fed up of chasing women. I have had enough. I feel a bit silly for having thought that a subliminal could resolve my issue with women. Seems like nothing can really change someone in fact. When you grew up so hard wired in a way, jumping to another way just seems to be impossible. So, I've had enough. Seems to me that my fate is settled. I'll probably still struggle with women until getting married one day. My dream of being that natural man with women will probably never come true.

But that's fine. Life isn't fair and nobody's supposed to get everything he wants in life. I've just to find something else that will make me happy. At least during that DMSI run I've found 3 interesting anf funny women with whom I chat online. They like me and I am fond of them. Having that sort of platonic relationship isn't that bad. I just have to shut down my "lonely self" who complains about lack of pussy times to times. It's hard because having such need is natural. But what else can I do ?

Well, that was kinda depressing that last part but for me it's an ending on a good note in fact. Because I've just end a chapter of my life. No more chasing women, no more texting a girl expecting to get a date or such. That part of my life got settled so I can now move on to something else entirely and enjoy what other parts of life have to offer.

Yes, I am this type of guy. Call me coward if you want, but that's how I progress in life. Hanging on to something you C'ANT obtain is NOT progressing. I want to progress, not to get into an infinite loop of hopes and struggles.
I'm definitely NOT ready to drown in pussies yet. I don't know when I'll be ready nor if I'll every be, but in any case, and no matter what case, I shouldn't let this impact my self-worth and self-value too much.

Thank you guys, those who followed my journal and replied to it.
Is a moderator able to delete threads ? I'd like that thread to disappear once I start SE.

RE: DMSI Journey - 4Kingdoms - 12-24-2017

(12-24-2017, 10:41 PM)DarkPlouf Wrote: I'll probably put a end to DMSI forever. Tired of chasing pussies.

The manifestation module was probably the part that worked the most for me. On run #4 especially I felt like it was stronger than ever.

DMSI 3.1A is some good shit. I very much liked these "high" moments I experienced under it. Blissful, I could spend any amount of $ to get in that awesome state 24h a day. It's a state of feeling good...Very good. Feeling enough by myself, feeling on top of the world. And having an ultimate DGAF attitude. Priceless thing.

Before you lock up DMSI and throw away the key forever...
Remember DMSI is experimental and is being tested. We volunteered willingly to be test subjects when we purchased DMSI.

I left the positive statements you wrote about DMSI because it shows it worked. Stay focused on those positives...

I don't remember the last time I ran DMSI. At the end of Nov 2017. I was out and about saw a young girl. Smiled and said, "Hi."
Her: Hi (big smile)
Me: You have a boyfriend?
Her: Nope, just friends.
Me: Oh, you mean friends!! That's exactly what I'm looking for.
Her: No, they are just friends. That's all...
(long silence)
Her: What do you mean that's all you are looking for?
Me: I just want a fwb that meets me once a month.
Her: I'll meet you once a week!
Me: Once a week!!?? I only have time for once a month.
Her: Okay, if you want me to be your fwb. You have to meet me every other week.
Me: If you are serious about this let's go someplace now and get started.

I'm being honest when I say this. I had no idea the conversation would go this way and I did not expect to get laid an hour after I met her.

Found out she's 19 y/o, I was 51 y/o when I met her and she told me I'm the second guy she's had sex with. At first I didn't believe her, then I found out how inexperienced she was when we had sex. No biggie, she's a fast and eager learner!!

RE: DMSI Journey - DarkPlouf - 12-25-2017

Yes, DMSI is pretty much experimental. But so far, we are seeing that for people who "aren't ready", the design goal, or anything close to it will not happen.

I just decided to bet my time and efforts on something that I think may give back much more. Blackhat

Going after women doesn't work. "Doing nothing" doesn't work as well. So why should I even bother. C'est la vie.

Time to work on something else Smile

RE: DMSI Journey - mat422 - 12-25-2017

Hey man don't limit yourself like that. Don't ever tell yourself something won't happen. That's just a limitation you put on yourself. I know that might sound like bullshit, but this is what these subs are all about. We have the power, not the subliminals. I know the goal seems really far off and impossible, but you have to remind yourself it might just be hard to get to but not impossible.

I just saw in your post the same mentality I've had in the past. One where I'd bargain with myself and accept less because that's my fate or how I'm wired. Don't settle like that. Don't frame your limitations as "facts". You can change, you can be who you want to be. I'll agree with you that DMSI as it stands is a little rocky, but the biggest thing that helped me is refusing to accept the limitations I've placed on myself.

RE: DMSI Journey - Dilettante - 12-25-2017

(12-25-2017, 02:09 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote: Yes, DMSI is pretty much experimental. But so far, we are seeing that for people who "aren't ready", the design goal, or anything close to it will not happen.

I just decided to bet my time and efforts on something that I think may give back much more. Blackhat

Going after women doesn't work. "Doing nothing" doesn't work as well. So why should I even bother. C'est la vie.

Time to work on something else Smile

kudos, brother. i applaud your decision.

I came to the same conclusion a few years ago vis-a-vie chasing women. Ive done it all including pick up, direct game, hundreds of hours of approaches. trying subliminals, pheromones, & lots of money spent on game, travel, learning skills, etc. ive also done all the online dating apps & everything else in between.

it just wasnt very much fun being shot down over and over spinning wheels.

i laugh at the people in this forum who are judgemental about our individual (& unique) situations thinking we’re lazy bums or something, too entitled to try, wanting to make the sub do all the work (even though half of the suggestions from maestro himself is ‘to let the sub do its thing w/out preconceived notions. dont help it along’ Rolleyes ).

so i decided to do the one thing i'm good at: work, career, & making money.
i could at least enjoy this part of my life. its been a good investment & hopefully by 2020, it will pay off quite handsomely.

i too had high hopes for dmsi but it may be a long time before it delivers as promised.
i invested early and wanted to help make it succeed because it would be a life changer for me and a lot of other people.
but overtime, my suggestions werent needed/always blown off & it seems that everything is always the user’s fault about execution, regardless of situation.

having been a forex trader & investor: sometimes, investments just dont pay off & it would be wise not to be too emotionally wrung up in trying to win the trade/investment & move on/cut losses.

i figured: what’s the use on reporting & waiting, trying & failing - its always my fault that the sub doesnt work anyways according to the maestro. my suggestions are obviously not needed or wanted. so i just stopped giving ideas, stopped being excited about participating here, & ultimately, stopped posting here & just lurk - checking in once every few weeks to see if anything has changed.

i wont hold other parts of my life just because of one unfulfilled area. & i see im not alone in making that decision. i thought i’d share my story to give you encouragement. apologies for the text wall on your journal.

good luck on yor next adventure, brother.

RE: DMSI Journey - SargeMaximus - 12-25-2017

There are many ways to get women. With enough money, you can f*ck the hottest women in the world. No shame in doing that. It's what I wish CatMan would do. It's what I'd do if I had millions. PUA is DEFINITELY a waste of time, but for me I gotta try at least till I'm a rich mofo.

RE: DMSI Journey - K-Train - 12-25-2017

DarkPlouf, I actually think this is one of the best courses of action currently available for users not hitting design goal. It's what I've done a few times myself over the course of DMSI development. I'm actually doing the same thing now (kinda). I'm using MHS but running DMSI every two weeks to test out a theory proposed by Duke and Travis. According to Shannon, the cycle isn't supposed to end until January or February anyway and since Shannon's estimates are almost always off (by his own admission Tongue) then a March/April release seems most likely but again, not guaranteed.

In addition, especially after reading Duke Togo's report it's kinda opened my eyes more to DMSI...because I too thought that perhaps there was a specific pattern, that guys who are/were executing and achieved design goal were mostly guys who'd already had some degree of success. This is not the case. Granted, I still do believe that prior experience with women definitely doesn't hurt, but we've had people before like Narcissus and Aventus45 who've lost their virginity by using DMSI whereas others like Sarge here and Catman haven't. So prior experience isn't exactly a prerequisite although like I said, it definitely can't hurt you.

@Dilettante: I admit that early on in DMSI development (like V2.1 and V2.2) I was thoroughly convinced that DMSI would work more so like pheromones do. In the phero community it's often said that pheros only do about 10% of the work, you have to do the other 90%. Overtime, and after my own experiences and after reading/watching other people's experience when DMSI is actually "kicking in" there may only be less than 50% of "work" that you actually need to do if any. In some cases such as this...almost nothing needed to be done although in the situation I linked, design goal wasn't reached but...damn. Ohmy

RE: DMSI Journey - DarkPlouf - 12-28-2017

Thanks guys. I'm not in the mood to reply/argue with each of your messages but I'll just say I appreciate the contribution.

So far SE is not doing any good to me at all. Starting to believe that Shannon puts shady programmings in his subliminals. Because I don't understand how, overnight I turned out to be in such a messy place.
So much to gain some Self Esteem. I'm don't "process" people...Can't even look at them nor start a conversion. When someone is trying to engage a convo with me I wonder WTH does he want to talk with me. Skipped class today. I never thought that could happen, studies being the only field in my life I'm proud of.
I'm finding myself in the worst depressional state I've ever been in years. Suicidal thoughts are back, 0 motivation for anything is back, negative thinking is back...Now the new stuff: isolation, asociality, being extremely reserved. Online chats seem to be the only "escape" gate because that's only when I feel comfortable enough to socialize.

And this doesn't even make sense to me if this is resistence. DMSI was supposed to be the most scary goal to achieve, especially for users without any prior experience. Does it make sense to you guy, that getting some SE is far more scary for the subconscious than getting laid ?

Pfff, anyway, going to take some time off the forum, I don't want to spread my negativity with you guys. Will stick to SE and see what happens but I'd have to bear fully the (negative) consequences.

RE: DMSI Journey - Determined - 12-28-2017

Try stopping SE. If your negative reaction goes away then you can pin point it to SE. If it continues, then it's likely something else.

Very likely that you are indeed a resistor.

Good idea.

No, I would not call me a resistor. I am getting to the conclusion that I respond very badly to the 5.5g tech, that's all.
The two 4G subs I ran worked very fine for me.

RE: DMSI Journey - Determined - 12-28-2017

"Starting to believe that Shannon puts shady programmings in his subliminals"

If that were true then everyone running SE 5.5G would be having a similar reaction.

If after stopping for a few days and if you're still interesting, might be wise to start with 1 loop and gauge from there.

Also seems odd that you'd have classes at this time of the year. My understanding is that everyone's on holidays.

Quote:"Starting to believe that Shannon puts shady programmings in his subliminals"

If that were true then everyone running SE 5.5G would be having a similar reaction.
Dude, why did you take that seriously ? That was just one of the numerous non-sense thoughts I was getting at that moment.

Quote:Also seems odd that you'd have classes at this time of the year. My understanding is that everyone's on holidays.
My country doesn't have holidays for Christmas. We only have a day off and it's on January 1st. Christmas isn't celebrated there.
I can PM you where I live if you want.