Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 5.5G discussion thread
12-22-2017, 09:31 PM
RE: Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 5.5G discussion thread
(12-22-2017 11:26 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote:  
(12-22-2017 08:47 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  
(12-22-2017 06:20 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote:  Sarge, depends on why you are doing semen retention. If you're doing it in hope to get laid, that's a big joke. But there are many advantages to semen retention.

Personally I am way less depressed during nofap streak. It has to do with dopamine level they say. And on a energetical level it's another thing.

Whatever works for you man. I've never gotten anything good out of it. I'm about 2 months of no ejac myself simply because I haven't had time to bust a nut and clean up afterwards (and in the shower is just awkward)

But yeah, not noticing anything special.
No wonder why I said that anything from these new age stuff boil down to own's experience. Different people, different experiences, different results.

The two things that clearly create a difference in myself (almost like day and night) are: meditation and semen retention.

Yeah I do both. Not noticing anything crazy.

(12-22-2017 08:01 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote:  
(12-21-2017 08:35 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  Yes, Shannon has many other subs he can sell. He has in fact made a TON, some of them (like AM 6) are amazing. A true testament to his skill and vision.

No doubt he has gotten better over time.
I think Shannon's last hit was E2. He has made many life changing subs (am6, ltu, ephra, e2 etc). Most of his subs have been life changing.

MLS doesn't seem to work from all the reviews I read

DMSI is a mess to the point it is giving people gay dreams. There's something seriously wrong with this program I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole!

This is not a criticism of Shannon but rather hoping that he remains humble and realizes that something is wrong here. He can't just brush off criticism by telling everyone they're wrong all the time. If people are giving bad reviews he can't just keep brushing them off forever.

Maybe it's a combination of bad life events plus the pressure from the insatiable members of this forum that keep him trying to produce subs at an ever faster pace rather than producing quality subs that work (but take longer to produce) and change lives like many of his older subs.

I hope Shannon stays humble and takes a look at what's going on and takes the appropriate measures to put things in order. I don't think its that he can't get some of his latest subs to work (for example DMSI) but rather the pressure has gotten to him that he can't put the time and quality into making the subs like he used to.

Yeah he has made a lot of good programs. I haven't tried E2, I didn't like E1 tho. Felt like bleeding to death with no healing of the wound. Just bleeding endlessly. I finally said enough is enough and switched.

But AM 6 was awesome, OGSF was also a GREAT sub that really helped me.

I disagree that he needs to take time and care in making dmsi. There are many studies that say that producing prototypes fast and in great quantities is the way to make quality products. I believe I linked an article above.

As for the gay dreams, yeah I had one myself (bisexual. Me, a guy, and a girl) and I gotta say it wasn't very fun.

No unsolicited advice please. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2017, 10:16 PM
(12-22-2017 08:01 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote:  
(12-21-2017 08:35 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  Yes, Shannon has many other subs he can sell. He has in fact made a TON, some of them (like AM 6) are amazing. A true testament to his skill and vision.

No doubt he has gotten better over time.
I think Shannon's last hit was E2. He has made many life changing subs (am6, ltu, ephra, e2 etc). Most of his subs have been life changing.

MLS doesn't seem to work from all the reviews I read

DMSI is a mess to the point it is giving people gay dreams. There's something seriously wrong with this program I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole!

This is not a criticism of Shannon but rather hoping that he remains humble and realizes that something is wrong here. He can't just brush off criticism by telling everyone they're wrong all the time. If people are giving bad reviews he can't just keep brushing them off forever.

Maybe it's a combination of bad life events plus the pressure from the insatiable members of this forum that keep him trying to produce subs at an ever faster pace rather than producing quality subs that work (but take longer to produce) and change lives like many of his older subs.

I hope Shannon stays humble and takes a look at what's going on and takes the appropriate measures to put things in order. I don't think its that he can't get some of his latest subs to work (for example DMSI) but rather the pressure has gotten to him that he can't put the time and quality into making the subs like he used to.

MLS is working amazing for me.

Similarly with DMSI, we've had users drop by briefly to say how amazing it's going for them.

Shannon decided to check out of the forum again so he can focus on his work in peace. He hasn't released a new DMSI version in over 10 months so it isn't an issue of rushing his products. The fact that some people here tried to hold him hostage in his own forum by overtly telling him that he either delivers or they leave permanently wasn't helpful either.

DMSI will be released when it gets released. The challenge he has before him is to try and get people to get out of their own way.

"The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek"
[-] The following 3 users Like Determined's post:
Inconceivablezen, Have at ye, Mr. Anderson
12-22-2017, 10:24 PM
While you may think producing as many versions as fast as possible is the best method Sarge, you're forgetting the gestation period that Shannon needs to observe. After every release he needs to see how impactful the new sub has been over a period of time. This can't be measured reliably in a short space of time, no shorter than 2 months.

If I was gay, I would accept myself. That's something that many of the people here who have gay dreams can't seem to do yet. I've noticed a running theme of nonacceptance and homophobia among the gay dreamers. More than likely, DMSI is calling this up to be healed.

12-22-2017, 11:35 PM
I personally havent had any 'gay dreams' on dmsi.
12-23-2017, 12:06 AM
(12-22-2017 10:24 PM)Determined Wrote:  While you may think producing as many versions as fast as possible is the best method Sarge, you're forgetting the gestation period that Shannon needs to observe. After every release he needs to see how impactful the new sub has been over a period of time. This can't be measured reliably in a short space of time, no shorter than 2 months.

If I was gay, I would accept myself. That's something that many of the people here who have gay dreams can't seem to do yet. I've noticed a running theme of nonacceptance and homophobia among the gay dreamers. More than likely, DMSI is calling this up to be healed.

"As fast as possible" well of course you have to reflect to know what to tweak. 2 months is debateable (I don't actually know the optimal amount), but certainly not as long as it has been.

I don't have nonacceptance/homophobia but I've had bisexual dreams.

I actually thought I was bisexual for a while, but it didn't stick.

12-23-2017, 12:24 AM
I cited 2 months as that's currently the minimum exposure time required for a run (1 month of A and 1 month of B).

You seem to incorrectly believe that Shannon's mission is to make DMSI work. DMSI is just a side show for him. His main goal was to use DMSI as a testing vehicle to build the 6G skeleton script. He selected DMSI because he knew it would appeal to the most people so he'd have the largest pool of test subjects for his chosen test sub.

You're only bisexual if you take get pleasure from both sexes. I'll ask you this; If you were bisexual, would you accept yourself?

12-23-2017, 12:36 AM
(12-23-2017 12:24 AM)Determined Wrote:  I cited 2 months as that's currently the minimum exposure time required for a run (1 month of A and 1 month of B).

You seem to incorrectly believe that Shannon's mission is to make DMSI work. DMSI is just a side show for him. His main goal was to use DMSI as a testing vehicle to build the 6G skeleton script. He selected DMSI because he knew it would appeal to the most people so he'd have the largest pool of test subjects for his chosen test sub.

Lol, this is so weird.

Shannon's mission doesn't include making subliminals that work?

I'll leave it at that. You're just arguing to argue man. I got nothing to say to you.

(12-23-2017 12:24 AM)Determined Wrote:  You're only bisexual if you take get pleasure from both sexes. I'll ask you this; If you were bisexual, would you accept yourself?

Of course, I've always accepted myself (even when other people, like you, don't).

Blackhat

12-23-2017, 12:37 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2017 02:54 AM by Determined.)
(12-23-2017 12:36 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  
(12-23-2017 12:24 AM)Determined Wrote:  I cited 2 months as that's currently the minimum exposure time required for a run (1 month of A and 1 month of B).

Lol, this is so weird.

Shannon's mission doesn't include making subliminals that work?

I'll leave it at that. You're just arguing to argue man. I got nothing to say to you.

(12-23-2017 12:24 AM)Determined Wrote:  You're only bisexual if you take get pleasure from both sexes. I'll ask you this; If you were bisexual, would you accept yourself?

Of course, I've always accepted myself (even when other people, like you, don't).

Blackhat

No. He stated what I just said in one of his posts.

By his own admission, Shannon has had success with DMSI, attracting his new gf and numerous other women, so it works for him. His challenge is to get it to work for others (or more precisely; to get people to get out of their own way) though this was never his initial priority. His aim when building DMSI was to build 6G.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if after newer versions and if people are still resisting, he'll just scrap it in the same vein he did for MLS and move on to building other programs.

12-23-2017, 02:34 AM
I seem to remember when I criticized Shannon I got all sorts of rebuffs and grief, now it seems others are starting to think the way I am. However I don't believe this is the way to carry on and vent frustrations on the board everyday. The 'cycles' that Shannon seems uniquely to endure are what they are, whether psychosomatic or real but the point is they are his problems and they affect his ability to work on DMSI to the level we would all like. I have long maintained that DMSI is a very ambitious programme and common sense does dictate a certain reticence simply because the claims of the programme (Shannon) are so amazing, that, when you think about it, a working sub like DMSI out in the world in the hands of the general public could be catastrophic to say the least, really give it some thought, i.e like watching your long term girlfriend go off with someone who even the homeless wouldn't look twice at, as just one example.
If DMSI (final) works to even a few of the attraction points, that will be fine for me, but to expect to get all the people you are attracted to is not logical. Attraction for men is primarily looks and for women it's money and status (looks and ripped bodies pale into insignificance when compared with the latter two). Therefore my point is, whether Shannon can create such a subliminal is something we can only wait and see, but don't put your life on hold for it. I'm guessing a lot of you on here simply just want a lover or a more long term relationship with someone that really makes your heart sing.
Well the best answer I can give is to start using the AYP lover or romantic lover programmes. DMSI isn't going to be available for a long time to come. I'm guessing late summer next year at the earliest, so there's plenty of time to slot one of these programmes in. Make it the general AYP not restricted by hair colours or other characteristics.
It's not going to help Shannon and it can't be very pleasant for him to read all the bile on this board. That's only going to make him feel worse and delay DMSI even more. If he is suffering from from adverse cycles or whatever, that's his bag. As far as the customers are concerned (us) if we don't like it we can simply go elsewhere. That is the power of the consumer ultimately.
[-] The following 5 users Like Ricardo's post:
DarkPlouf, Dilettante, jonathan4all, Aventus45, thor2014
12-23-2017, 09:50 AM
After running DMSI since summer I am now into interracial cuckold. Reparations have come for me. Sad
12-23-2017, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2017 11:18 PM by thor2014.)
(12-23-2017 02:34 AM)Ricardo Wrote:  I seem to remember when I criticized Shannon I got all sorts of rebuffs and grief, now it seems others are starting to think the way I am. However I don't believe this is the way to carry on and vent frustrations on the board everyday. The 'cycles' that Shannon seems uniquely to endure are what they are, whether psychosomatic or real but the point is they are his problems and they affect his ability to work on DMSI to the level we would all like. I have long maintained that DMSI is a very ambitious programme and common sense does dictate a certain reticence simply because the claims of the programme (Shannon) are so amazing, that, when you think about it, a working sub like DMSI out in the world in the hands of the general public could be catastrophic to say the least, really give it some thought, i.e like watching your long term girlfriend go off with someone who even the homeless wouldn't look twice at, as just one example.
If DMSI (final) works to even a few of the attraction points, that will be fine for me, but to expect to get all the people you are attracted to is not logical. Attraction for men is primarily looks and for women it's money and status (looks and ripped bodies pale into insignificance when compared with the latter two). Therefore my point is, whether Shannon can create such a subliminal is something we can only wait and see, but don't put your life on hold for it. I'm guessing a lot of you on here simply just want a lover or a more long term relationship with someone that really makes your heart sing.
Well the best answer I can give is to start using the AYP lover or romantic lover programmes. DMSI isn't going to be available for a long time to come. I'm guessing late summer next year at the earliest, so there's plenty of time to slot one of these programmes in. Make it the general AYP not restricted by hair colours or other characteristics.
It's not going to help Shannon and it can't be very pleasant for him to read all the bile on this board. That's only going to make him feel worse and delay DMSI even more. If he is suffering from from adverse cycles or whatever, that's his bag. As far as the customers are concerned (us) if we don't like it we can simply go elsewhere. That is the power of the consumer ultimately.

I concur that the project was ambitious but then he appear to be have succeeded when he released SM and it went through several incarnations till it became a rock solid product. I really wish he takes his time creating the next version which should closer to what is advertised.

On your point of long term girlfriend leaving you because someone is using DMSI. I do not believe its going to happen, shes unhappy with her current relationship. Of course there arealso society norms that are also going to play a part in this.
12-24-2017, 06:43 PM
Good thing DMSI isn't supposed to be just about improving your looks, but everything you need to be more attractive.
[-] The following 1 user Likes XyzN's post:
SargeMaximus
12-24-2017, 08:26 PM
(12-15-2017 05:07 AM)CatMan Wrote:  Well I see the theory now, is about the bannings and the idea that most of THOSE executed...okay fair enough. Let's explore that now then.

One of them was married, his wife never showed any signs of increased attraction, never initiated sex with him, he had to push for it always and beg, and it was always seeming like she was doing him a favour whenever he DID get laid. Which was extremely rare, which was a shame to see. But it seemed more and more obvious she was just more interested in having the second child with him than having any kind of sexual relationship and normalcy, as once the second child was born it was pretty much game over. His anger over this over time caused him to get into bad moods, where he'd come on here and troll members to start fights to vent his anger and frustration (self admitted at the end), eventually leading to his banning when enough people got fed up with the antics and predictable pattern.

I didn't think I'd ever come back and post on this forum again, and I wouldn't have. But, a friend of mine mentioned this post to me and I just couldn't let it go.

If I remember correctly, RT never once sat there and talked about the traumatic events that caused you to have an ingrained fear regarding women. As a matter of fact, I remember his last messages to you, and they were basically aimed at the fact that you wouldn't try to change or do something different, like hop on side B, and rather stay on side A and continue healing as an excuse to never actually execute the goal.

The fact that you talked about his marriage in such apprehensible terms, without him here to defend himself in any shape or form, is beyond disrespectful. What's worse is, he considered you a friend. He knew you from the Pheromone Forums. First chance you get, you want to smear his name and talk about his marriage as if he's a leper to his wife. I can't believe someone actually repped you for this post...

You always mention on here how you open your mouth and you end up getting attacked and you don't know why. This type of post is the reason why you are attacked. And RT wasn't the only person who ever said that you were stuck in your ways. Even Shannon took you to town more than a few times on here. If after all of these subs, you still haven't kissed a girl, you're in no place to talk about someone who has a f*cking wife...

On a further note, and this is for the entire community at large, if you're waiting for DMSI 3.2 in hopes that it will solve your problems with women, you'll be waiting for a long time.

I can say this, because for anyone who read any of my DMSI journals, I was one of the executors here. I executed 3.1 mercilessly. I slept with at least a dozen women during my three month run, sexually escalated with more than a dozen more, and turned down several women also.

I didn't use any pheromones and I never read pickup material.

And my executing the sub had nothing to do with the fact that I was good with women.

Executing is a pretty simple thing. Shannon's said this several times, and the community sort of glazes over this critical point.

DMSI will not take away your free will. Read that line again, everyone.

If you're not executing, it's because you are holding yourself back from executing. The sooner you figure out the reason why, the faster you'll end up sleeping with a dozen women also.

It's that simple.

If you are looking to read PUA material in hopes of succeeding with women, you're actually getting in your own way. Seducing a woman, or having a woman seduce you, isn't that difficult. Women will approach you if they think you're approachable and available. All those issues a guy has with anxiety when stepping to a girl. It goes both ways.

The easiest way to get laid, starts with a hi.

From there, if you relax into it, don't look for outward signs, and just go with the flow, shit will happen. It always does.

If you're using this sub with your mind made up of the one girl that you feel only matches you and will be your core pursuit, then you won't see any results. If that is what you want, you should probably run an AYP sub.

You can't use DMSI as the key to seducing a particular girl. Not only will you not get that girl, but you'll also end up warding off any other woman that might be interested in you. Women pick up on shit like whether a guy is available or not. Hence, the guys who get the girls are the ones who keep themselves open to all women. Your chances of getting laid multiply under those circumstances.

The rest of it is just owning your self. If you don't give a shit if you win or lose, you're more likely to win, because you'll do things with reckless abandonment and you'll have more fun in life also.

DMSI is a tool. Like any tool, it has to be used properly and you need to understand how it works. You don't use a hammer to screw in a nail.

On a final note, in the event that this post does get my account finally banned once and for all - there are a few of you that I miss exchanging messages with and reading your posts.

Travis, Raikohoken, Kol, 4Kingdoms - you guys are my favorite posters from this community and I do miss reading your updates.

And Sarge, I miss you too buddy...

Happy Holidays All!

PS - Just to set the record straight, I didn't leave this community out of boredom or frustration. 3.1 did everything it was promised to do for me. I left because I didn't feel what happened to RT was fair. If you're going to throw my name in your post Catman, at least get the facts right.
[-] The following 5 users Like Duke.Togo's post:
Determined, Snoop, Inconceivablezen, Dr. Strangelove, Kol
12-24-2017, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2017 08:40 PM by SargeMaximus.)
(12-24-2017 08:26 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote:  If you're not executing, it's because you are holding yourself back from executing. The sooner you figure out the reason why, the faster you'll end up sleeping with a dozen women also.

It's that simple.

Lol, I hate these kinds of posts.

I accept that you're fired up about CatMan's comments about RTBoss, but this kind of shit disrespects people like ME who sat in a woman's home (for a 3rd date) with a raging boner for 1.5 hours and didn't get laid, while on DMSI.

I wasn't the one holding myself back. Unless you're saying I should have raped her, in which case yes, I'm guilty of holding back.

Please. Rolleyes

EDIT: I feel bad now cause you said you missed me. Lol. I miss you too man, but seriously, these kinds of posts seem to disregard the real effort I've put in to working with DMSI by and large. And overall, I'm just sick of being labeled the same as guys who sit at home doing nothing.

I did my absolute best WITH DMSI and failed. Kinda makes me lose hope if I'm honest.

[-] The following 3 users Like SargeMaximus's post:
Dilettante, DarkPlouf, wolverine_i_am
12-24-2017, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2017 09:03 PM by DarkPlouf.)
Yes, that's the hardest part to swallow. Hearing "executors" saying it's that simple.
It is not...

I said it before, but unless you live the struggle as well, you would never understand. Those for whom things are easy will always say it is super simple, and be shocked at the sight of those who struggle.
Doesn't apply to the women department only but anywhere else. There are things for me that come naturally and I am sometimes mind blowed to see some people struggling at it. Despite multiple and thorough explanations.

Executors seem to imply that talking to a girl = instant laid. If that was that simple, DMSI wouldn't even exist.

Anyway, liked your post, good holidays.

INFP-T.
DMSI 3.1(~105 Days) | SE (2 months + 11 days).
5.5G tech = black magick fuckery.
[-] The following 2 users Like DarkPlouf's post:
Dilettante, wolverine_i_am
12-24-2017, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2017 08:59 PM by CatMan.)
What the flying ****?!

You come back after all this time, on Christmas Eve, to drop THIS?! Last person I'd expect to come on out of nowhere and stir shit from days and days ago and long since squashed. I don't get your problem, weird thing to quote to stir up drama on Christmas Eve.

Dude, it was a long standing thing with him apparently. His outbursts have been with several people, maybe even in PMs I don't know. That thing with me was minor but was the last straw apparently and the mods had enough. That's why he was banned. Don't cry to me he broke the rules more than once and got punished when they started tightening the reigns here. I can't help on that. Great you liked him it seems. I did too until he has those weird fits out of nowhere. I see you've either talked to him since and he minimised his behaviour, OR you're just reading it from one incident and not understanding it was a long standing thing. I didn't realise it was until that happened and heard it was the last straw, either. Again, apparently it was long standing, like I covered in that post but it's been overlooked obviously...

Never mind him creating all those weird new accounts and going on HUGE RANTS at people over and over, probably didn't help his case...I remember seeing some of that so maybe any chance of things being overlooked might have gone away at that point.

Despite your personal opinion about him, or mine or anyone's, nobody is above the rules. Again, he had a long standing issue of venting his personal anger at domestic issues (self admitted, again as quoted in that post YOU quoted but overlooked again...) at people due to the aforementioned issues HE SPOKE ABOUT, NOT ME and eventually the mods had enough.

I spoke on what HE wrote about...HE...not ME. He wrote about his sub run. That's it. I clarified that ultimately he didn't have results as Shannon was thinking maybe those people banned may have gotten results. I clarified. That's it. I talked about what THEY posted already. That's it. You act like it was some attack on him, dude I spoke about WHAT HE POSTED ALREADY to let Shannon see these people apparently were not executing so it wasn't really a concern like he believed. But nice low blow cheap shot at me about my issues out of nowhere for zero relevant reason, because I simply posted what Boss posted. Laughable, and unsure why it was necessary to do that. Clearly you missed the entire post of the post and took it like some personal affront to you.

I don't get the need to start bull shit like this especially since that's an old post now and it's all from posts still available on the forum to be checked and verified if somebody wanted to and call me a liar for whatever reason.

I'm surprised to see such a weird post out of nowhere and from you of all people. Meh, I'll chalk it up to being half drunk or something for Christmas. Zero harm done.

I "threw your name" into a post because I thought you left due to frustration. Is THAT why you threw this huge fit? My god man...chill out. It's been forever since I've seen a post from you, maybe I forgot your exact reasons and didn't exactly document it perfectly? Do you really think THAT one tiny detail about why you left, somehow invalidates everything else said there? Completely unnecessary to start all this bull shit. AGAIN...the point of me reposting what OTHER PEOPLE have posted about their sub runs...was to show Shannon he didn't need to be so concerned than the bannings took away data from executers. That's IT...I had zero other interest in it than that, you seem to be starting drama thinking it was some malicious thing. I reposted history...that's IT.

I was very excited to see a post from you here, finally. And came here before going to bed to read all this shit which just angers me needlessly now. Great... Look, I have zero issues with you whatsoever Duke, you're awesome. I have no issues with anyone here, especially now.

Anyways, Merry Christmas to everybody. I'm going to go try to relax now from this.
12-24-2017, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2017 09:09 PM by Snoop.)
(12-24-2017 08:52 PM)CatMan Wrote:  What the flying ****?!

You come back after all this time, on Christmas Eve, to drop THIS?! Last person I'd expect to come on out of nowhere and stir shit from days and days ago and long since squashed. I don't get your problem, weird thing to quote to stir up drama on Christmas Eve.

Dude, it was a long standing thing with him apparently. His outbursts have been with several people, maybe even in PMs I don't know. That thing with me was minor but was the last straw apparently and the mods had enough. That's why he was banned. Don't cry to me he broke the rules more than once and got punished when they started tightening the reigns here. I can't help on that. Great you liked him it seems. I did too until he has those weird fits out of nowhere. I see you've either talked to him since and he minimised his behaviour, OR you're just reading it from one incident and not understanding it was a long standing thing. I didn't realise it was until that happened and heard it was the last straw, either. Again, apparently it was long standing, like I covered in that post but it's been overlooked obviously...

Never mind him creating all those weird new accounts and going on HUGE RANTS at people over and over, probably didn't help his case...I remember seeing some of that so maybe any chance of things being overlooked might have gone away at that point.

Despite your personal opinion about him, or mine or anyone's, nobody is above the rules. Again, he had a long standing issue of venting his personal anger at domestic issues (self admitted, again as quoted in that post YOU quoted but overlooked again...) at people due to the aforementioned issues HE SPOKE ABOUT, NOT ME and eventually the mods had enough.

I spoke on what HE wrote about...HE...not ME. He wrote about his sub run. That's it. I clarified that ultimately he didn't have results as Shannon was thinking maybe those people banned may have gotten results. I clarified. That's it. I talked about what THEY posted already. That's it. You act like it was some attack on him, dude I spoke about WHAT HE POSTED ALREADY to let Shannon see these people apparently were not executing so it wasn't really a concern like he believed. But nice low blow cheap shot at me about my issues out of nowhere for zero relevant reason, because I simply posted what Boss posted. Laughable, and unsure why it was necessary to do that. Clearly you missed the entire post of the post and took it like some personal affront to you.

I don't get the need to start bull shit like this especially since that's an old post now and it's all from posts still available on the forum to be checked and verified if somebody wanted to and call me a liar for whatever reason.

I'm surprised to see such a weird post out of nowhere and from you of all people. Meh, I'll chalk it up to being half drunk or something for Christmas. Zero harm done.

I "threw your name" into a post because I thought you left due to frustration. Is THAT why you threw this huge fit? My god man...chill out. It's been forever since I've seen a post from you, maybe I forgot your exact reasons and didn't exactly document it perfectly? Do you really think THAT one tiny detail about why you left, someone invalidates everything else said there? Completely unnecessary to start all this bull shit.

I was very excited to see a post from you here, finally. And came here before going to bed to read all this shit which just angers me needlessly now. Great... Look, I have zero issues with you whatsoever Duke, you're awesome. I have no issues with anyone here, especially now.

Anyways, Merry Christmas to everybody. I'm going to go try to relax now from this.

I think you completely missed the point of Duke's post. He's upset that you're maligning RT while he's unable to defend himself due to him being banned.

INTJ
[-] The following 2 users Like Snoop's post:
Duke.Togo, Dr. Strangelove
12-24-2017, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2017 09:05 PM by Snoop.)
(12-24-2017 08:52 PM)CatMan Wrote:  What the flying ****?!

I "threw your name" into a post because I thought you left due to frustration. Is THAT why you threw this huge fit? My god man...chill out. It's been forever since I've seen a post from you, maybe I forgot your exact reasons and didn't exactly document it perfectly? Do you really think THAT one tiny detail about why you left, someone invalidates everything else said there? Completely unnecessary to start all this bull shit.

Edit: accidental double post.

INTJ
12-24-2017, 09:28 PM
(12-24-2017 08:52 PM)DarkPlouf Wrote:  Yes, that's the hardest part to swallow. Hearing "executors" saying it's that simple.
It is not...

I said it before, but unless you live the struggle as well, you would never understand. Those for whom things are easy will always say it is super simple, and be shocked at the sight of those who struggle.
Doesn't apply to the women department only but anywhere else. There are things for me that come naturally and I am sometimes mind blowed to see some people struggling at it. Despite multiple and thorough explanations.

Executors seem to imply that talking to a girl = instant laid. If that was that simple, DMSI wouldn't even exist.

Anyway, liked your post, good holidays.

Alright, let my last post not be an angry one.

DarkPlouf, if you read my 3.1 Journal, you'll see that I know the struggle pretty well. There was a time when I couldn't even ask a girl out to coffee, I was so nervous. She was very thoughtful and let me down gently.

But I've been there. And I'm also on the opposite side of what there was.

So I know the struggle that guys go through. That's kind of why I always advise people not to read PUA. You read too much about technique, you lose on the execution. It's just like making money - you read all the get rich books, you'll lose out on the actual factors of what makes someone wealthy.

Flow into some reckless abandonment. Don't live in your head with all of your fears and concerns. Just go as far as you can, and then move onto the next and the next after that. At some point, it will click. It just takes some time.

You have to be patient with yourself, and not get caught up on the whole virginity thing or lack of women thing. Trust me, when it rains, it pours, and you'll be drowning in sex...

That goes for you too Sarge! You're not someone I grouped into anything man - I'm sorry you read it that way. I miss you buddy!

Happy Holidays Everyone! I hope you all find your journeys to be amazing over the coming year.
[-] The following 3 users Like Duke.Togo's post:
DarkPlouf, Inconceivablezen, Dr. Strangelove
12-24-2017, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2017 10:16 PM by CatMan.)
He isn't here because he had a long standing anger problem it seemed with venting his personal issues on people here. Apparently he even admitted it at the end, that coupled with the string of incidents, meant him getting banned.

I don't remember ONE time I've purposely posted untruths EVER, I always try to back them up with links or quotes from the forum even if I have time or interest, but so be it. The posts are still there to view if someone wants to see them to my understanding. I liked him a lot yes, but nobody is above the rules. We all know them and have to abide by them to remain here. I don't cry over banned members especially since this board is HUGELY lenient. So to actually get banned HERE, it must be very serious and/or a long term pattern. So it didn't surprise me to hear it was a widespread thing at all when that occurred.

He had his chance to "defend himself" and he chose to antagonise the mods and even made several accounts to continue badgering them. Several people here saw all those rants, I think they were in Shannon's discussion thread if I recall, I know I saw them. I think one person on this thread mentioned them, I don't want to mention the person I'm thinking of because I don't remember the name 100% and don't want another big issue. But, those posts and those new accounts probably didn't help his case in the end.

Finally...again...there was absolutely zero malicious intent. Zero. I liked him. I invited him here LONG ago from the mones forum. Ultimately, he broke the rules. I'm sorry he's gone. He posted everything I stated beforehand. I stated history to aid Shannon. That's all there is to it, nothing else intended.

And here I am on Christmas Eve...angered and wasting my time defending and trying to prove myself against a completely imaginary beef or intent against someone I enjoyed being here. Because someone broke the rules and got the punishment and sadly wasn't executing in a marriage and often bemoaned that fact and took that frustration out on people and the mods dealt with it after X times. I simply reposted that for Shannon to see to allay his fears. It was one part of a HUGE post. Now I'm getting shit for it and made out to be an asshole. This really irritates me.

I really wonder why I waste my time posting so often. It seems to be nothing but bull shit so often. I take a long time to write detailed posts taking 2 hours or more at times and using quotes relevant from years ago if needed or links from the same. Because I take this place VERY seriously, and want to change my life through these subs and try to be the most dedicated member I can be to help Shannon in any way possible I can for the CHANCE to change my life here. To spur things onward, which is why I get frustrated by long periods of stagnation and try to push things forward. THAT was the entire purpose of the recent posts, including the snippet of the big post quoted that started all this recent bull shit. To simply get things moving so that I and we could ALL benefit. I do the same in my company at times when I feel stagnation setting in, I'm a go-getter and motivator and have insatiable desire to push through barriers, so obviously it can rub off here especially since I have such passion for this company and it's subs and DMSI in particular due to mirrored priorities there. But I have the most positive and forward thinking intentions. The amount of gratitude I feel for IML and this community is immense.

But...I think I should just stop. This is lame of me to feel I have to do this shit on Christmas Eve. My life is more than this...ALL of ours is. I came home awhile ago. Had an amazing night out for Christmas Eve. There's a girl I've met that I've known for a little while I really like, first time in awhile I've genuinely liked one. Seems to have some depth to her too which impresses me. I just may ask her out soon, now that I've had some good time getting to know more about her and liking several things about her, obviously I'm attracted to her as well. Even if I don't choose to go down that road for whatever reason, my life is great now. My feelings about things are positive and relaxed mostly. For quite awhile now, even though I've long lost the desire to journal due to these same problems when journaling in the past...I'm happy, I'm at peace, I feel good with myself. I'm not perfect, I have issues still that will be resolved in time, but I seem much better and happier internally. It isn't nearly so much as lusting for women, or that urgency so to speak, as before I started V2.2 long ago. I'm just at peace, and content with things. It's a wonderful feeling and I don't feel the pressure or urgency anymore. There's like this relaxed assurance thing going on.

It's INSANE for me to be defending myself against the allegation of an imaginary beef on Christmas Eve.

I suppose it's my fault in a way. I come to the forum thinking *I* am the person with issues etc. What I don't remember so much, is that every person here has THEIR issues coming here. So they can view words and perceive through that lense, and boom, there's a problem. I need to remember this more. I just don't feel the desire to journal anymore, as I've found I just end up always spending a ton of time defending myself against people's own issues and lenses for things I post which just aggravates me. I don't seem to get any value or benefit out of journaling as a result. I need to remember everyone is here for the same reason, they have various issues and blocks about things. When I posted super small posts to minimise this chance, people wanted elaboration. When I elaborate and give detail, they criticise and blow certain parts out of proportion. Then I spend tons of time doing THIS...

Overall, realising I'm here Christmas Eve defending myself against the allegation of an imaginary beef with someone...I'm taking a big step back going forward, this is a wake up call to me about where my priorities are at.

I feel embarrassed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CatMan's post:
Dilettante

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  mhs - maximum healing Knee Injuries thor2014 5 535 02-07-2018 09:26 PM
Last Post: thor2014
  STMA-5.5G Suggestion Thread. Zane 1 896 11-23-2017 03:50 AM
Last Post: Zane
  DMSI Healing Discussion Travis 11 1,883 11-13-2017 12:11 PM
Last Post: DarkPlouf
  Another thread on SM v DMSI :) thor2014 24 2,728 09-21-2017 09:41 PM
  DMSI collection of testimonials under one thread Determined 3 1,047 09-01-2017 02:25 AM
  MHS Discussion thor2014 22 2,736 08-29-2017 12:04 AM
Last Post: Benjamin