Subliminal Talk
Keep my family in your thoughts - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Keep my family in your thoughts (/Thread-Keep-my-family-in-your-thoughts)

Pages: 1 2 3

Keep my family in your thoughts - RTBoss - 06-17-2017

Im on my way to a hospital 4 hours away where my wife has been admitted to the ICU for internal bleeding.

Whatever your beliefs, please keep her in your thoughts for me.

Rtb

RE: Keep my family in your thoughts - Shannon - 06-17-2017

So sorry to hear this, RTB. I'll do that. Best wishes for all of you.

RE: Keep my family in your thoughts - apollolux - 06-17-2017

Whoa. I just had a sinister thought, but I'm not sure how much of it is tasteless joke and how much is actually serious.

RE: Keep my family in your thoughts - Zane - 06-17-2017

We will. You just take care of her.

RE: Keep my family in your thoughts - Jake2015 - 06-17-2017

You and your wife are in our thoughts bro, very sorry to hear this and we wish her all the very best RTB

RE: Keep my family in your thoughts - 4Kingdoms - 06-17-2017

This probably isn't at the top of you list. You may want to play this at her beside while she recovers.
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/maximum-healing-speed-5-5g/ Maximum Healing Speed 5.5g

Your wife will be in my prayers...

RE: Keep my family in your thoughts - RTBoss - 06-17-2017

Thanks everyone.

Got a txt that they think it's a bleeding ulcer, no doubt caused by that antibiotic and stress.

Definitely think MHS is a must.

RE: Keep my family in your thoughts - Shawn - 06-17-2017

Sorry to hear that.

RE: Keep my family in your thoughts - Nox - 06-17-2017

Oh shit. I'm sorry man. I hope she gets well quickly.

RE: Keep my family in your thoughts - Benjamin - 06-17-2017

Damn.. hope she's okay and heals up quick.

RE: Keep my family in your thoughts - RTBoss - 06-17-2017

Bit of an update, since I can't sleep.

They did an upper endoscopy and couldn't see anything because of all the blood in her stomach. They ruled out liver, and something else. They think it's a bleeding ulcer, and have been monitoring her hemoglobin. It's been falling consistently. It was 8.5 when I left (have to feed the baby, since she can't, and we can't stay in ICU). If it hits 8, which by my watch they'd just be testing again , she'll have to get a blood transfusion.

Between the 800mg ibuprofen, clindamycin, and stress from treating the mastitis she had last week, they believe the ulcer developed. She puked about a half gallon of blood before getting to the hospital. Fuck man. I bought MHS, and she's supposed to be playing 5 ultrasonic loops overnight. I'm sure she is.

To top this off, something super fuckin' weird happened at the hospital. The lab tech/flobotomist who came to draw my wife's blood... I recognized him, even though I never have met him before. Why would I, he lives in a city 4 hours from me! Well, I've seen him on my ex-girlfriend's Instagram (and she just so. happens to live here) . I haven't seen her for 18 years, but we're Facebook friends, etc. She had a baby with this dude. Flabbergasted, I ask him if he knows her. He says, "Yeah, she's my wife, and we have a son together!" He said he'd let her know he saw me. WTF!? And for Ben/Barb... uh, Dr. Strangelove, he said he's from Australia and that they were probably going to move there! This shit is too crazy to make up!

Oh, yeah... SIL ended up coming out, too. Even in the ICU room, endless IOIs. I couldn't believe it, as I was feeling sick to my stomach, having skipping heart beats, and anxiety. She's sleeping in the room right next to me...

RE: Keep my family in your thoughts - LionKing - 06-18-2017

Best wishes from me too. Sucks what's going on.

RE: Keep my family in your thoughts - Raikahoken - 06-18-2017

Hope your wife recovers soon, RTB!!

RE: Keep my family in your thoughts - Have at ye - 06-18-2017

Best wishes from here, too! Hope your wife makes a speedy recovery!