Subliminal Talk
Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets (/Thread-Confusing-dmsi-results-whats-different-compared-to-magnets)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - Shawn - 05-23-2017

(05-23-2017, 01:35 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote:
(05-23-2017, 12:44 AM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:If they are not giving you player advice they are your enemy!

If they are not supporting your lifestyle they are your enemy!

If they are hating on your lifestyle they are your enemy!

Truly, black and white thinking here. Black and white thinking is a recipe for disaster in life. I can "not support your lifestyle" and be a thousand things other than "your enemy". Same is true for the rest of these examples.

Black and white thinking leads to shit like these idiotic suicide bombings. Try to use your brain a little more than that.

Oh, and Dzemoo, the dreams are representative of the pain you are going through at some subconscious level to accomplish the healing you need to accomplish to fully execute. The process of dealing with, outgrowing and moving on from what you have buried to avoid dealing with means you have to deal with it, and it was usually buried because it wasn't pleasant in the first place.

How else should it be taken?

Aren't those attacks on his ideas and ideologies?

I guess it depends how the things were stated. If people are trying to shame you or manipulate you to change these things then the enemy thing would probably apply. But if they are simply stating that they don't think it is a good way then it is simply their opinion. In fact they are indifferent to what you do when they don't try to change it, it is just not their way to go. I also disagree with lot of people but it doesn't mean I hate them.

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - Shannon - 05-24-2017

(05-23-2017, 01:35 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote:
(05-23-2017, 12:44 AM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:If they are not giving you player advice they are your enemy!

If they are not supporting your lifestyle they are your enemy!

If they are hating on your lifestyle they are your enemy!

Truly, black and white thinking here. Black and white thinking is a recipe for disaster in life. I can "not support your lifestyle" and be a thousand things other than "your enemy". Same is true for the rest of these examples.

Black and white thinking leads to shit like these idiotic suicide bombings. Try to use your brain a little more than that.

Oh, and Dzemoo, the dreams are representative of the pain you are going through at some subconscious level to accomplish the healing you need to accomplish to fully execute. The process of dealing with, outgrowing and moving on from what you have buried to avoid dealing with means you have to deal with it, and it was usually buried because it wasn't pleasant in the first place.

How else should it be taken?

Aren't those attacks on his ideas and ideologies?

Only if he's got a really fragile sense of self! And even then, there's a long list of possibilities other than "enemy" for classifying them as.

You never want to make enemies in life if you can at all help it, because that only serves to help bring you down instead of succeed.

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - Dzemoo - 05-25-2017

damn it i am really getting fat -.-

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - thor2014 - 05-29-2017

I am inclined to agree with Shannon. It's like George Bush once said "your with us or against us". Very black and white thinking.

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - Dzemoo - 05-31-2017

i am with freak on this the hate i get latly is insane basically nearly everyone is hating me men and women

today a close friend told me not to text him anymore as he thinks he is wasting his time with me lol wtf?

i dont know whats happening but dmsi seems to be a powerful sub with pretty bad side effects

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - Benjamin - 05-31-2017

I can't say i've really had the hate like you're talking about. But the weird and unpredictable behaviour from girls yep. I mean girls can be weird anyway, but it seems more with DMSI.

Like a girl being attracted to me that I talked to at a market, later that day we went to the beach even though she said she had a bf, letting me touch her heaps and just seemed 'on'. Then messaging me a bit like she's chasing for a few weeks, telling me shes single now and asks me out, then when I see her next the vibe is just like friends and it goes nowhere. WTF.

Or on Version B a girl messaging me several days in a row, then it come out that her partner apparently said she can fuck a random guy as long as condoms are used, basically insuniating that is what's going to happen. Organized to meet and on the day she pretended "I didn't agree to meet you there" when she fucking clearly said she would.

Or a girl i've been seeing the last month or so, seemed all good.. having sex, messaging me heaps all keen. Then last night she goes "I'm wondering why you like me?" and I told her "That's better to talk about in person" and asked if she's getting insecure and she's like "I'll just tell you when I see you".

And the last few days we've talked she's mentioned about seeing me friday as we organized last week and suddenly today sent a message saying she's busy friday and when I asked her about it she didn't reply.

Totally opposite to her behaviour so far up until now.

It's some mindfuckery.

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - Dzemoo - 06-02-2017

Weirde thing going on after being super horny at the begining
My horniness and sex drive is gone
My attitude when seeing a hot girl went from 'i need to fuck her ' to ' nah i dont want to fuck her, she is not that hot, sex Costa so much energy too tired for this, she probably has std, who cares i already fucked like 100 women, there is nothing different with her that i could experience, better keep my money for myself she doesnt deserve anything i have'

Really weirde i dont recognize myself, it could be the deca though but didnt had this in the past

I am listening to 5-8 hours on loud Volume us

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - ReeZoX - 06-02-2017

I have a similar experience, how I earlier would have like an animalistic sex-drive. Visualizing/Sniping every hot girl I met. Now I'm barely interested in anyone. If a girl engages I have no problem with flirting though.

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - Dzemoo - 06-02-2017

I have no Problem with flirting too i just dont do the first steps

But some women try to engage me in a conversation, sometimes when they are new in out social circle they introduce themself to ne by shaking my hand, or ask me.what i do for living, or some ask why i look so angry (thats what the most poeple ASK ne lately) or they wonder how much i can eat, or the laugh when i say something, so attraction might be there but too subtil for me

Also i dont say hello first to girls just look them in the eyes when they say hello i reply but never greet anyone first

ps: dreams have changed from being horrifying to being processed what happened to me during my day or with the girls i deal with of course in metaphors

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - FREAK4LIFE - 06-03-2017

(06-02-2017, 05:56 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Weirde thing going on after being super horny at the begining
My horniness and sex drive is gone
My attitude when seeing a hot girl went from 'i need to **** her ' to ' nah i dont want to **** her, she is not that hot, sex Costa so much energy too tired for this, she probably has std, who cares i already ***** like 100 women, there is nothing different with her that i could experience, better keep my money for myself she doesnt deserve anything i have'

Really weirde i dont recognize myself, it could be the deca though but didnt had this in the past

I am listening to 5-8 hours on loud Volume us

Damn moo!

U are killing it!

Cool

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - Dzemoo - 06-05-2017

increased volume further to 15/15 on my phone dont know if its benefical

getting crazy healing dreams and seducing all girls in them that i dont get in real life

hope this is useful so far no real life action gonna switch to b in 1-2 weeks prolly

for the most part its like i am not existing, also listening to dmsi has become very hard constant erections and thinking about all the stuff i did with girls

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - Illumi - 06-05-2017

If i remeber correctly you respond better to Ultrasonic yes? In that case Hybrid will not casue you any resistance. I louder volumes would have better effect on you. I only use trickling stream medium volume since hybrid would cause massive resistance! I also tried TS very loud but it did not do much except resistance.

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - Dzemoo - 06-05-2017

no hybrid doesnt cause any resistence for me but poeple start giving me shit on it

just saw a video it seems its harder to pick up guys than girls lol, really suprised

maybe it has nothing to do with women maybe meeting strangers in a such direct way is hard by itself

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - apollolux - 06-05-2017

I think the difficulty might be because the guys getting picked up might feel like the girl is joking or trying to trick them. In my experience (New York City American) that's a decent guy's number one fear, getting tricked, trapped, or made a fool of.