Subliminal Talk
F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) (/Thread-F-CKIN-DMSI-a-DMSI-v3-0-1b-Tale)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Benjamin - 11-29-2016

If it was on pc i'd get it. I already most likely will get an Xbox one or PS4 when Red Dead Redemption 2 comes out since it hasn't been announced for pc and it's enough to get me to buy a console. At the moment I only have an Xbox 360.

Watch Dogs 2 is okay, I got a little bored with it but i've woken up with a strong urge to keep playing it. So i'm gonna get some game time in before I goto the gym.

I've been enjoying GTA Online (GTA V) way more though, but it gets so annoying if somehow there is an error it suddenly loads the single player game so you have to wait for that, then wait for it to load multiplayer again instead of just a retry option. And sometimes you go do a mission and it spends a few minutes loading then says it's full, or you can't find anyone to play, so then you have to wait for it to load again to go back to the city. So it gets fucking annoying all the waiting, other than that it's awesome.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Firebrand - 11-29-2016

Why isn't there a Subliminal Talk gaming group? Big Grin

Would be fun as fuck. With Shannon's help, we could be the next NaVi or Faze Big Grin

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Shannon - 11-29-2016

Shannon's taste in games is rather... limited. Smile

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - eternity - 11-29-2016

My bad ben, I probably made that seem like I was pushing my luck with the rules. I respect it for what it is

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - CatMan - 11-29-2016

(11-29-2016, 04:17 PM)Benjamin Wrote: GTA V

Try to stop the train mate! I give up at this point, lmao.

I've watched videos, seems to be impossible, haha.

I'm thinking of offering a bounty on it! Tongue

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Benjamin - 11-29-2016

The train mission in single player? It took me a while but i'm pretty sure I did it. And finished the whole game. Tongue

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - CatMan - 11-29-2016

(11-29-2016, 06:27 PM)Benjamin Wrote: The train mission in single player? It took me a while but i'm pretty sure I did it. And finished the whole game. Tongue

Lol.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - apollolux - 11-29-2016

@chaos - Primally sexual, infant-era memories manifesting as a writhing, agonized substance? This may sound out of the blue, but did you have an unborn twin/were you supposed to be a twin? Only other question I can think of is did your mother ever suffer a miscarriage before you?

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 11-30-2016

(11-29-2016, 10:38 PM)apollolux Wrote: @chaos - Primally sexual, infant-era memories manifesting as a writhing, agonized substance? This may sound out of the blue, but did you have an unborn twin/were you supposed to be a twin? Only other question I can think of is did your mother ever suffer a miscarriage before you?

Not that I know of, to both questions. Then again, my family keeps all kinds of secrets, so there's no telling what's going on.

This thing doesn't want to die, and it seems quite angry that I've used subliminals to force it to reveal itself. I did a single loop of v2.5 last night to try and ease some of the emotional pain. Last night, the resistance began to break around midnight. Started having moments of euphoria (which means I'm executing the subliminal instructions) and for the first time, I felt v2.5's energy sourcing / aura.

I woke up feeling much better. Ate a huge breakfast, but now the resistance is flaring up again. I'm incredibly fatigued. So exhausted that I can barely type. My eyes won't focus. Right now, the screen is incredibly blurry. I just want to get in bed and sleep all day. Not do a thing.

I almost considered buying E2, but... I spent most of my "disposable income" on that damn XBox One and Final Fantasy XV -- which I didn't even really get to play because the the XBox had a 4gb update, Final Fantasy had to install 40gb and then it had a 15gb update. Took hours. I managed to watch the intro and play about 20 minutes before deciding to try and sleep off the resistance.

I'm supposed to do Uber tonight -- get out of house, make some cash and socialize, but I don't know if I have the energy. Now that this thing is at the surface, it's determined to make my life hell.

Desperately needing v3.0.1a to attack it. Help me, Shannon-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Illumi - 11-30-2016

(11-30-2016, 07:46 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: This thing doesn't want to die, and it seems quite angry that I've used subliminals to force it to reveal itself. I did a single loop of v2.5 last night to try and ease some of the emotional pain. Last night, the resistance began to break around midnight. Started having moments of euphoria (which means I'm executing the subliminal instructions) and for the first time, I felt v2.5's energy sourcing / aura.

I woke up feeling much better. Ate a huge breakfast, but now the resistance is flaring up again. I'm incredibly fatigued. So exhausted that I can barely type. My eyes won't focus. Right now, the screen is incredibly blurry. I just want to get in bed and sleep all day. Not do a thing.

I almost considered buying E2, but... I spent most of my "disposable income" on that damn XBox One and Final Fantasy XV -- which I didn't even really get to play because the the XBox had a 4gb update, Final Fantasy had to install 40gb and then it had a 15gb update. Took hours. I managed to watch the intro and play about 20 minutes before deciding to try and sleep off the resistance.

I'm supposed to do Uber tonight -- get out of house, make some cash and socialize, but I don't know if I have the energy. Now that this thing is at the surface, it's determined to make my life hell.

Desperately needing v3.0.1a to attack it. Help me, Shannon-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.

I relate to this way too much, i too bought me an xbox one just for BF1 and remasterd skyrim. I too feel wierd without DMSI , i've been off subs for 8 days and i feel like im missing something.

(11-30-2016, 08:21 AM)Illumi Wrote: I relate to this way too much, i too bought me an xbox one just for BF1 and remasterd skyrim. I too feel wierd without DMSI , i've been off subs for 8 days and i feel like im missing something.

I suspect this may have something to do with P4. From what I understand, it keeps the program self-executing in the mind. That being said, when I come off DMSI, I can still get some of the attraction, but none of the energy sourcing. And as long as I continually run DMSI at least once a day, I rarely get resistance.

That leads me to believe that there's some quirk in the subconscious and/or subliminal tech prevents certain parts of the script (like the energy sourcing) from ever becoming completely self-sustaining.

So... I wonder if the anti-resistance tech is strong enough to overcome these things via P4. I've had it happen before, where I went through a bout of resistance, only for it to clear later in the day without me running a loop. HOWEVER, I had just came off a few loops, so the sub was fresh in my mind. Now that it's been a couple of days, I wonder if I'm doomed to be stuck in resistance land until v3.0.1a comes out, OR I run v2.5 for a few loops and risk mingling the two.

Hope that makes sense. I'm still in resistance LA LA land.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Benjamin - 11-30-2016

That's why I fucking hate some of how gaming is these days. Atleast when it comes to obtaining them.

Back in the day you'd get a console and not have to do a fucking update online, and you'd have the whole game on the disc instead of having to waste time downloading more crap. The latest Metal Gear game for pc, there was a disc version. What did the disc have on it? A fucking 12mb install file! Then the rest is downloading like 20-30gb for the game. Most retarded shit ever, people buy the disc so they don't have to download.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - CatMan - 11-30-2016

(11-30-2016, 03:40 PM)Benjamin Wrote: That's why I ***** hate some of how gaming is these days. Atleast when it comes to obtaining them.

Back in the day you'd get a console and not have to do a ***** update online, and you'd have the whole game on the disc instead of having to waste time downloading more crap. The latest Metal Gear game for pc, there was a disc version. What did the disc have on it? A ***** 12mb install file! Then the rest is downloading like 20-30gb for the game. Most retarded shit ever, people buy the disc so they don't have to download.

You know what irritates me even more than that?

The downloading bullshit I hate and find it lazy, but I can live with it. I like buying the game in a physical copy for the same reason, right.

BUT...

The worst part about the download thing, is that now developers make games that seem to be basically BETAS...and they just say "Oh, well we wont bother beta testing it before release, we can just patch it as we go. Oh yeah, make sure to charge full price still though! Trolololololol" Really pisses me off.

And the somewhat related microtransactions BS too.

I long for the days when you buy a game, it's DONE, vetted, tested, working in full, and you don't need anymore money when playing it ever except to buy another copy because you wore it out, lol.