Subliminal Talk
F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale) (/Thread-F-CKIN-DMSI-a-DMSI-v3-0-1b-Tale)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-16-2016

The v3b hybrid. I've been on the v3a hybrid.

Guys, on phone so I'll explain later, but it's happening. After clearing yesterday's extremely deep, painful resistance, I'm beginning to go into "execution mode." I've been getting all kinds of insane reactions from women all night, and the boxing coach's daughter just called me so I could listen to her masturbate. I am in full natural seduction, autopilot mode. I cannot stop myself from flirting with her and escalating. I think she's ready to sneak out of the house to get rightly f*cked.

F*cking DMSI.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - kalmah0804 - 12-16-2016

(12-16-2016, 08:54 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: The v3b hybrid. I've been on the v3a hybrid.

Guys, on phone so I'll explain later, but it's happening. After clearing yesterday's extremely deep, painful resistance, I'm beginning to go into "execution mode." I've been getting all kinds of insane reactions from women all night, and the boxing coach's daughter just called me so I could listen to her masturbate. I am in full natural seduction, autopilot mode. I cannot stop myself from flirting with her and escalating. I think she's ready to sneak out of the house to get rightly f*cked.

F*cking DMSI.

:o

Was this right after you switched to version b? Or have you not made that switch yet?

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - SargeMaximus - 12-17-2016

(12-16-2016, 08:54 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: The v3b hybrid. I've been on the v3a hybrid.

F*cking DMSI.

Holy. Shit.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - chaosvrgn - 12-17-2016

THIS POST IS NSFW!!!

So, I'm of the impression now that the aura does indeed work, it just requires multiple exposures to fully settle in. So, here's the whole story:

Last night during class, she was acting really weird and kinda standoffish. I assumed it was because I missed my window and she subconsciously had pegged me for beta. Fine with me, I was kinda over it. Then, I noticed that she kept going to the bathroom. That, mixed with the fact that I was feeling extremely badass, led me to wonder if she was going to the bathroom to clean up.

After class, I asked her what her plans were for the night, and she said she'd try to get her father to let her go out. I was like, alright and left. Soon after, I get a text from her that just said, "BORED!!!"

Here's the rest of the exchange (paraphrase):
Me: what would you rather be doing?
Her: what kind of question is that? you seem to be implying something.
Me: i think you want me to be implying something.
Her: I love how you always flip it around so that I'm the one flirting.

* I go silent *

Her: So what are you doing right now?
Me: Taking a shower. Enjoy the imagery.
Her: I am NOT imagining that. I didn't realize that our "playful" flirting had gotten to that level. Are imagining each other in the nude now. Though you'll probably say it was just me imagining it.
Me: so you admit it Wink
Her: I do not. My mind isn't filthy as yours is. (NOTE: This is a shit test. Many men would back down at her faux outrage).
Me: That's too bad. Life is much more fun that way.
Her: What would it get me? I'd go even more crazier than I already am. (Note: She's sexually frustrated because her dad / brothers are locking her down).
Me: You have to try it to find out, that's the fun of it all.
Her: You're going to get me trouble! That's part of your dangerous appeal. (Note: Check, even a sheltered virgin likes dangerous men that pushes the boundaries but also isn't socially autistic. Her dad loves me, even though I'm trying to rail his daughter behind his back, and she's eating it all up).
Me: I'm just unlocking what's already there. I see through that innocent front of yours.
Her: It's not a front. It's real.
Me: Not if you keep hanging out with me.
Her: Some silly poetic shit about a magic man with a key to unlock her chains. (NOTE: Another shit test. Are you looking for a relationship or do you wanna fuck?)
Me: I'm no Disney prince. (B*tch we fuckin')

* I go silent *

Phone rings 10 minutes later. She's on the phone, breathing hard as hell, moaning softly.

Her: Guess what I'm doing?
Me: I don't need to guess.
Her: You told me to explore, that's what I'm doing?
Me: Is everyone asleep?
Her: No, [little brother] is playing XBox.
Me: Save your energy, call me when everyone's asleep.

* We get off the phone *

By this time, the hybrid is knocking my on my ass. That's a different response than usual. In the past, the hybrid has energized the hell out of me and I couldn't sleep. This time, I was being seduced into the nicest, coziest sleep ever.

I set my phone to "Do Not Disturb," UNLESS she called or texted. At around 4am, I get a text. She's asking if I'm asleep. I tell her no, I'm awake. She says she can sneak out of the house. So, I end up going to house, which is only like 10 minutes away.

She hops into the car wearing the tightest shorts ever, a tank top and a large winter coat. I tell her that she's really bad at this. One, it's COLD AS F*CK. Two, the tight shorts prevent easy access, she should've worn loose PJs. She laughs and says that I seem like I've done this a lot (demonstrating high value). I pull the car into the church across the street. She cracks up, says we're gonna get caught. But this is my hometown, I've used this spot before. Where I parked, the cops can't see it from the road.

Anyway, what happened next was the worst sexual experience of my life. I don't know why I thought a sheltered, 23 year old virgin would be good at ANYTHING. First, she had these ridiculous, over-the-top reactions to everything I did. I thought she was faking, but I guess that's what happens when no other man's ever touched you sexually. Seriously, she was fucking ululating at one.

Then, she wasn't groomed at all. It looks like she tried, but failed miserably. FYI: Her mother died at a young age, and she was raised by her father. Not to mention, she was creaming everywhere, so the juice was all in the hair, and it was cold as fuck, so it was coagulating and omg.

Three... she had a slight smell. I gave her a pass because obviously she was trying not to get caught and going to the bathroom to wash up would get her caught.

And then... there was the BJ. God, that f*cking terrible BJ. I wanna slap the shit out of whoever told her that BJ's come with a ball massage. And she's sucking on the chocolately-doodle-doo like it's a fucking straw. And then. AND THEN. When I came in her mouth she SPIT THAT SH*T BACK ON ME AND STARTED TRYING TO GIVE ME A HANDJOB WITH IT!

I was like OMFG. This sh*t ain't lotion! I wanted to tell her to stop so bad as I stood there, horrified at my own baby batter being used to pleasure me. Sh*t felt incestual, but I didn't want to scare her off from ever doing anything again by chastising her.

So... I endured that sh*t. I endured it for the science. I endured it for you guys. I endured it for IML, so I could come back and report. But let it be known that I ain't ever enduring anything like that again for ANYONE.

That being said, her body is still fucking banging and I think I'm gonna f*ck her next week. At least then, I can do everything that I like and she'll love it, since she has no frame of reference anyway. We'll just have a... talk about some of her actions.

So yeah. This is clearly a build up of the aura. Seems like the more exposed a woman is to the aura, the more she was turned on. And now I gotta deal with the consequences.

F*cking DMSI.

(12-16-2016, 10:24 PM)kalmah0804 Wrote:

F*cking DMSI.

:o

Was this right after you switched to version b? Or have you not made that switch yet?

I haven't switched to version b yet. This is still version a. However, I have a slight headache and I'm irritable today, so I'm assuming that I'm having resistance again, meaning that I was only temporarily in execution mode. Shannon said that could happen.

I think whatever caused that excruciating resistance headache was a major block to me expressing my sexuality, and now that it's gone, I'll have more instances of flowing into execution mode.

EDIT: I was gonna switch to v3b, but I realized that my impulsive decision to do so was probably the result of my subconscious running from v3a. So, I'm staying on v3a until tomorrow night. Maybe. I want all this subconscious gunk gone.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Zeroxmachina - 12-17-2016

(12-17-2016, 07:33 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: THIS POST IS NSFW!!!

So, I'm of the impression now that the aura does indeed work, it just requires multiple exposures to fully settle in. So, here's the whole story:

Last night during class, she was acting really weird and kinda standoffish. I assumed it was because I missed my window and she subconsciously had pegged me for beta. Fine with me, I was kinda over it. Then, I noticed that she kept going to the bathroom. That, mixed with the fact that I was feeling extremely badass, led me to wonder if she was going to the bathroom to clean up.

After class, I asked her what her plans were for the night, and she said she'd try to get her father to let her go out. I was like, alright and left. Soon after, I get a text from her that just said, "BORED!!!"

Here's the rest of the exchange (paraphrase):
Me: what would you rather be doing?
Her: what kind of question is that? you seem to be implying something.
Me: i think you want me to be implying something.
Her: I love how you always flip it around so that I'm the one flirting.

* I go silent *

Her: So what are you doing right now?
Me: Taking a shower. Enjoy the imagery.
Her: I am NOT imagining that. I didn't realize that our "playful" flirting had gotten to that level. Are imagining each other in the nude now. Though you'll probably say it was just me imagining it.
Me: so you admit it Wink
Her: I do not. My mind isn't filthy as yours is. (NOTE: This is a shit test. Many men would back down at her faux outrage).
Me: That's too bad. Life is much more fun that way.
Her: What would it get me? I'd go even more crazier than I already am. (Note: She's sexually frustrated because her dad / brothers are locking her down).
Me: You have to try it to find out, that's the fun of it all.
Her: You're going to get me trouble! That's part of your dangerous appeal. (Note: Check, even a sheltered virgin likes dangerous men that pushes the boundaries but also isn't socially autistic. Her dad loves me, even though I'm trying to rail his daughter behind his back, and she's eating it all up).
Me: I'm just unlocking what's already there. I see through that innocent front of yours.
Her: It's not a front. It's real.
Me: Not if you keep hanging out with me.
Her: Some silly poetic shit about a magic man with a key to unlock her chains. (NOTE: Another shit test. Are you looking for a relationship or do you wanna ****?)
Me: I'm no Disney prince. (B*tch we fuckin')

* I go silent *

Phone rings 10 minutes later. She's on the phone, breathing hard as hell, moaning softly.

Her: Guess what I'm doing?
Me: I don't need to guess.
Her: You told me to explore, that's what I'm doing?
Me: Is everyone asleep?
Her: No, [little brother] is playing XBox.
Me: Save your energy, call me when everyone's asleep.

* We get off the phone *

By this time, the hybrid is knocking my on my ass. That's a different response than usual. In the past, the hybrid has energized the hell out of me and I couldn't sleep. This time, I was being seduced into the nicest, coziest sleep ever.

I set my phone to "Do Not Disturb," UNLESS she called or texted. At around 4am, I get a text. She's asking if I'm asleep. I tell her no, I'm awake. She says she can sneak out of the house. So, I end up going to house, which is only like 10 minutes away.

She hops into the car wearing the tightest shorts ever, a tank top and a large winter coat. I tell her that she's really bad at this. One, it's COLD AS F*CK. Two, the tight shorts prevent easy access, she should've worn loose PJs. She laughs and says that I seem like I've done this a lot (demonstrating high value). I pull the car into the church across the street. She cracks up, says we're gonna get caught. But this is my hometown, I've used this spot before. Where I parked, the cops can't see it from the road.

Anyway, what happened next was the worst sexual experience of my life. I don't know why I thought a sheltered, 23 year old virgin would be good at ANYTHING. First, she had these ridiculous, over-the-top reactions to everything I did. I thought she was faking, but I guess that's what happens when no other man's ever touched you sexually. Seriously, she was ***** ululating at one.

Then, she wasn't groomed at all. It looks like she tried, but failed miserably. FYI: Her mother died at a young age, and she was raised by her father. Not to mention, she was creaming everywhere, so the juice was all in the hair, and it was cold as ****, so it was coagulating and omg.

Three... she had a slight smell. I gave her a pass because obviously she was trying not to get caught and going to the bathroom to wash up would get her caught.

And then... there was the BJ. God, that f*cking terrible BJ. I wanna slap the shit out of whoever told her that BJ's come with a ball massage. And she's sucking on the chocolately-doodle-doo like it's a ***** straw. And then. AND THEN. When I came in her mouth she SPIT THAT SH*T BACK ON ME AND STARTED TRYING TO GIVE ME A HANDJOB WITH IT!

I was like OMFG. This sh*t ain't lotion! I wanted to tell her to stop so bad as I stood there, horrified at my own baby batter being used to pleasure me. Sh*t felt incestual, but I didn't want to scare her off from ever doing anything again by chastising her.

So... I endured that sh*t. I endured it for the science. I endured it for you guys. I endured it for IML, so I could come back and report. But let it be known that I ain't ever enduring anything like that again for ANYONE.

That being said, her body is still ***** banging and I think I'm gonna f*ck her next week. At least then, I can do everything that I like and she'll love it, since she has no frame of reference anyway. We'll just have a... talk about some of her actions.

So yeah. This is clearly a build up of the aura. Seems like the more exposed a woman is to the aura, the more she was turned on. And now I gotta deal with the consequences.

F*cking DMSI.

"I'm not a disney prince"
Lmfao I was cracking up all the way through. I have never ever preferred virgins to women that know what the hell they're doing. Not to mention i'm anti-blood, just try to avoid such if at all possible.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Illumi - 12-17-2016

Fucking DMSI man Big Grin so that finally came full circle, you said that you rejected her but then once you subconcious was healed DMSI kicked in extra hard?

Also are you sure that the aura builds up when you spend enough time with someone?

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - kenpachi - 12-17-2016

(12-17-2016, 07:57 AM)Zeroxmachina Wrote: "I'm not a disney prince"
Lmfao I was cracking up all the way through. I have never ever preferred virgins to women that know what the hell they're doing. Not to mention i'm anti-blood, just try to avoid such if at all possible.

It's been so long since I've been with a virgin that I think I had romanticized the idea in my mind, rofl. Like, it was going to be this amazing thing, but turned out to be sticky, awkward and over all WTF.

(12-17-2016, 08:05 AM)Illumi Wrote: ***** DMSI man Big Grin so that finally came full circle, you said that you rejected her but then once you subconcious was healed DMSI kicked in extra hard?

Also are you sure that the aura builds up when you spend enough time with someone?

Yes, that's exactly what happened. I sniped her, was resisting her, but the sub won. I literally couldn't stop myself from flirting and escalating. This is what Shannon was warning RTB about. I was literally, literally in autopilot mode and the words were just flowing. I couldn't stop myself from seducing her.

As for the second question, Shannon's the only one who can answer that with any certainty, but it definitely feels like repeated exposures intensifies the aura.

Keep in mind, however, that I'm one of the "alphas" of the boxing school. There aren't many people that actually poses a challenge to me. She's also my mitt partner, so you can imagine what's going through a her head when I'm pounding the hell out of those mitts.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Shannon - 12-17-2016

Virgins don't know what they're doing. She's trusting you with her self and her passions. Go easy on her in the beginning. You were a clueless virgin too, once. Wink

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - Benjamin - 12-17-2016

Quote:And she's sucking on the chocolately-doodle-doo like it's a ***** straw.

Hahahaha man i'm dying at this part.. hahaha

I don't mind a ball massage a little bit, but for some reason I really hate it when they lick my balls. The girl i've been seeing did it a few times but I think she could tell I didn't like it so stopped which i'm glad.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - JackOfHearts - 12-18-2016

Great story Chaos.
A girl that I'm sure weren't virgin as I'm sure she fu*k** tons of guys did some of the same kind of "stupid" things you said there. To me with sex like with kissing there are a lots of things that may appear as pleasurable to one and may appear disgusting to another. I noticed a lot of women tend to be very judgy about that, men too, they may not see the other point of view.
A friend of mine told me one of his sex story once, that guy slept with tons of women. He told me he was repulsed when one of his girl try to put some Nutella on him as a way to have a new sex experience. I personally would have enjoyed that kind of things while he was totally opposed to it.
So all that to say that some of the stuff she did might not be a mistake but just her way to express herself.

RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale) - apollolux - 12-18-2016

I'm sorry, your description of that "horrible BJ" legit cracked me up, partly because your language was on point and partly because I remember and understand completely what that was like. Shannon's advice definitely applies here, and if you're patient enough try to teach her, guide her, even if any part of you may or may not think or feel or believe that it'll only benefit some other guy. And yes, that last sentence is probably indicative of my own limiting belief that hasn't been completely eradicated yet and I might even be projecting, but I'm fairly sure that if I've interpreted your journals reasonably accurately thus far this may still be a normal, human fear you may still have, though you've almost certainly handled it much better than I have in the past and you're likely stronger than I am about it due to a greater depth and breadth of related experience.

In any case, you've certainly done the work and you deserve the rewards!