Subliminal Talk
The Politics Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: The Politics Thread (/Thread-The-Politics-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: The Politics Thread - apollolux - 02-16-2017

(02-16-2017, 08:57 PM)destinedtochange Wrote: [ ... ]Trump [ ... ] definitely seems to be the man that will fulfill what he promises.

(acceptable truncation mine) Clearly you're not from New York, otherwise you'd know very well about his history of not fulfilling what he promises.

RE: The Politics Thread - JackOfHearts - 02-17-2017

I would say the president actually reflect the country. If a country is really healthy meaning most of the people are healthy/intelligent/etc they wouldn't get a stupid president that create only problems instead solutions.

I think it's much easier to see the problems at a small scale. Let's take the example of a company with 5 people. If the CEO is a "bad guy" completely corrupted and the employees are very healthy intelligent guys they won't stay in this company for long. But if they are among the lowest grade of individuals they will ask for more of that, even if they complain all the time, they will repeat a loop of frustration. That loop is to:
1st "complain that the boss is the most wicked man alive"
2nd "say they have bad luck and do nothing about it but complain"
3rd "let themselves be manipulated because they fear that there is nothing better to do which means that they actually agree to be treated badly"

The more people will evolve from their stupidity the more they will get better presidents, this is what we are seeing currently as more people are seeing behind the veil of the manipulation which is mostly self induced by their own lack, it's not the presidents faults. In short people are not as stupid as they were, they are slowly getting more aware of what is really happening.

RE: The Politics Thread - Blacksheep - 03-01-2017

(.....)

RE: The Politics Thread - destinedtochange - 03-11-2017

(02-16-2017, 10:07 PM)apollolux Wrote:
(02-16-2017, 08:57 PM)destinedtochange Wrote: [ ... ]Trump [ ... ] definitely seems to be the man that will fulfill what he promises.

(acceptable truncation mine) Clearly you're not from New York, otherwise you'd know very well about his history of not fulfilling what he promises.

Naa I am not from NY actually I have been raised for over a decade in New England (CT). Well I think he will try to fulfill it.....he started building a wall between Mex and US didn't he?

Most may say he should stick to realty business and never get into politics but I think he has some knowledge in politics if you ever looked at his debates in 2016; look at how many Republican runners started and how Donald was the last Republican standing before the showdown between Hillary and Donald.....

He verbally kicked all Republican's asses during the debates in early 2016 and "put them in their place" that's why most republicans dropped out, even Jeb Bush....

But I am not defensive, I will be more than happy to do my research and see what he couldnt fulfill. Definitely worth looking into.

RE: The Politics Thread - RisingSon - 07-18-2017

Ben is trying to herd us all away from talking about weird subjects. Personally, I think he is a Communist agent. Wink

Quote:Conspiracy Theorists USED TO Be Accepted As Normal

Democracy and free market capitalism were founded on conspiracy theories.

The Magna Carta, the Constitution and Declaration of Independence and other founding Western documents were based on conspiracy theories. Greek democracy and free market capitalism were also based on conspiracy theories.

But those were the bad old days …Things have now changed.
The CIA Coined the Term Conspiracy Theorist In 1967

That all changed in the 1960s.

Specifically, in April 1967, the CIA wrote a dispatch which coined the term “conspiracy theories” … and recommended methods for discrediting such theories. The dispatch was marked “psych” – short for “psychological operations” or disinformation – and “CS” for the CIA’s “Clandestine Services” unit.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-23/1967-he-cia-created-phrase-conspiracy-theorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge

RE: The Politics Thread - Benjamin - 07-18-2017

Oh no you discovered my secret! Cool Confused

When someone new comes on here and starts reading all this crap about black magic, witch doctors and such in all these threads that are meant to be about subliminals how do you think that reflects? How many of them leave and think "fuck this I don't want to be here?".

That is what the issue is. This is why Rule 4 is in place because it's those subjects that really polarize people and cause arguments, drama and such.

But there's also dedicated threads for these subjects where they can be discussed, so it's not totally off limits. We just don't want it popping up everywhere.

RE: The Politics Thread - RisingSon - 07-18-2017

Speaking of Communists, this is pretty much required viewing for anyone interested in how America and by now greater Western society has been DEMORALIZED with targeted subversion tactics. Yuri is a pretty cool guy who defected from KGB while stationed in India.