Subliminal Talk
Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey (/Thread-Aventus-s-E2-DMSI-V3-0-1-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Shannon - 01-28-2017

Leg wagging like that is typically a powerful sign of really strong sexual arousal in a woman.

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Aventus45 - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 04:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: Leg wagging like that is typically a powerful sign of really strong sexual arousal in a woman.

I only noticed it happen a for a few seconds. We made eye contact when we sat down. I broke it off. In my peripheral vision, i see her do those things but when I looked up, her hands were in her jacket pocket. Mixed Signals

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Aventus45 - 02-02-2017

Day 58

The owner of the store, a female Asian lady, shifted her behavior a bit. She now ask me what I sent to learn besides just taking care of dogs. I told a co-worker about it and he thinks I have a chance at becoming a staff member there. I'm currently working there because of a state program.

She is letting me take on more functions in the store as well as teaching me shot how different positions do their jobs.

The party girl started Snapchatting me more frequently. Now it is at least once a day for 1-2 days now. I haven't tried to her often and she started initiating. And I don't seem to "know what to say" in turns off texting game.
Edit: Her snaps quote sex songs while giving me a clothed full frontal view of her tits
http://m.imgur.com/crUkXPb

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - RTBoss - 02-02-2017

(02-02-2017, 02:00 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: Day 58

The owner of the store, a female Asian lady, shifted her behavior a bit. She now ask me what I sent to learn besides just taking care of dogs. I told a co-worker about it and he thinks I have a chance at becoming a staff member there. I'm currently working there because of a state program.

She is letting me take on more functions in the store as well as teaching me shot how different positions do their jobs.

The party girl started Snapchatting me more frequently. Now it is at least once a day for 1-2 days now. I haven't tried to her often and she started initiating. And I don't seem to "know what to say" in turns off texting game.
Edit: Her snaps quote sex songs while giving me a clothed full frontal view of her tits
http://m.imgur.com/crUkXPb

Better hit that, dude. She's prone on a bed, with a little boobie showin', quotin' sex. Jeez, that's blunt.

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Benjamin - 02-02-2017

Yep that's pretty damn direct. Go get it! Wink

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Aventus45 - 02-02-2017

Starting to place my needs over others again and it's hard.

Hung out with C again at the church and it's been 2-3 weeks since I saw her and a week after she decided that it was the best for her relationship to stay platonic with me. It didn't jive with me but I was pretty stoic about it. Her platonic was that we could chill, hangout, hugs, just not more intimate stuff like kissing and fuckin.

Despite that though out the night we were messing around with each other and it was fun and playful yet still had that intimate vibe. We do our thing that if one of us leaves the room then we wait for the other outside for some brief intimate time. We saw each other and she said I was up to no good. We stayed within her predefined boundaries but I felt this huge emotional tension throughout my body. I I'm starting to believe that those are the important moments where I can condition myself to do something different.

Too bad I took so damn long and I was interrupted by a chruch member.

After that moment, the dynamic changed and she began to initiate with the playfulness. She would start attacking me and tickling me.

When we got out of the church, I was honest with her and I told her about my mini decisive moment. When we got to her train station, we hugged each other but it is different because she pulled and squeezed me hard for a long hug. We looked at each other and said if I was gonna break the boundary. I did and I said I was a selfish bastard.

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - eternity - 02-06-2017

Wait so did u end up breaking that boundary? Like u kissed her?

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Benjamin - 02-06-2017

If you still want to fuck her don't hang around her pretending you're okay with her stupid "oh I want it to stay platonic".

The response to that is "cool, but I won't be hanging out with you". It will get you nowhere. She has to know if she wants to hang around you she either gets with the program or doesn't get to see you.

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - phaifedorov - 02-07-2017

Can we listen to DMSI while doing other activities?

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - CatMan - 02-08-2017

Image, don't want to quote out of respect to you and her.

My god man...that's my exact type of girl I like. Never could get anything going with them, just figured it wasn't going to happen ever for some reason.

I'm jealous...I hope this program works for me someday like this, we'll see, I guess.

And even *I* would see that as a come on, lmao. I've had similar stuff happen in the past, but never thought it was real or they were actually into me. But I'm learning yes these are clear signs of interest, so I can look back in time, in some cases, years and years, and understand. But, far too late now. I still talk to a few, but none of them pull THIS kind of stuff anymore for me...so don't make the same mistake I did. They seem to give you one shot, then that's it forever even if you improve, so make it a good one.

Regardless of what happens with her or any other, it's nice to see you getting results on this program. I wish you lots of success above and beyond.

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Aventus45 - 02-08-2017

Day 62

Shit, It has been a while since I updated my journal haha. I stopped running DMSI 2 days ago to benchmark my progress.

My hobbies have been the central focus for me to the point of almost obsession. I sort of half-assed photography before DMSI, and now I'm investing in the hobby much harder than before. Just started a 365 project....

There is still a significant disconnect between my how I perceive myself and how much I have changed. Yesterday, for example, I went to the communal space in the church and was surprised to see about 10-15 South Korean Christians that recently came from Korea to have a tour. I did very well in the social situation despite the elephant in the room(I don't understand Korean).

I walk into the communal area and immediately greeted in Korean and quick bow from everyone. Then a regular there introduces me to two Korean females, and I had a general conversation with them. I talked about general topics and such before putting my stuff down. So I put my stuff down and then I was hanging out with the water cooler and a Korean Girl approached me and talked about my school and places she has been in my city. Eventually, we started talking about places we have been in the city, and I became more animated in our discussion. Before I know it, I'm showing my pictures, entertaining and chatting up four Korean girls at the same time. I was backed into a wall with them surrounding me....

Here's the kicker: one of my friends say I should show my photography project, which I just started, to these people and I claim I'm shy...

I think it is due to fear of not being good enough and eventually is outclassed by other people. It invades like a virus to other aspects of my life

I see this in my professional development. I was questioning on whether I should even apply to a program that furthers my professional skills because I didn't think I was good enough and I was rejected before.

I see this in my hobby. A friend of mine, who is a director, is asking me to do Behind The Scenes photography work for his film. I questioned whether I am good enough for that. even though I did fine and my style of taking pictures is exactly what they needed...

This fear and insecurity are holding me back so much, and It is so frustrating to feel imprisoned by this feeling.

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - Aventus45 - 02-08-2017

(02-08-2017, 09:27 AM)CatMan Wrote:

Image, don't want to quote out of respect to you and her.

My god man...that's my exact type of girl I like. Never could get anything going with them, just figured it wasn't going to happen ever for some reason.

I'm jealous...I hope this program works for me someday like this, we'll see, I guess.

And even *I* would see that as a come on, lmao. I've had similar stuff happen in the past, but never thought it was real or they were actually into me. But I'm learning yes these are clear signs of interest, so I can look back in time, in some cases, years and years, and understand. But, far too late now. I still talk to a few, but none of them pull THIS kind of stuff anymore for me...so don't make the same mistake I did. They seem to give you one shot, then that's it forever even if you improve, so make it a good one.

Regardless of what happens with her or any other, it's nice to see you getting results on this program. I wish you lots of success above and beyond.

She is very attractive sure but aside from receiving free male validation like its abundant air, she has red flags that turn me off.

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - CatMan - 02-08-2017

(02-08-2017, 04:45 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: She is very attractive sure but aside from receiving free male validation like its abundant air, she has red flags that turn me off.

Lmao, well in this culture right now, that's most females to be fair to her. She's just enjoying what's already given to her, same as we would if we had attraction and validation like that. Although, I'd wager she isn't putting herself out there for every guy like THAT, she doesn't need to. Snapchatting you that is a massive signal.

Don't make the same mistake I've done over and over...and disqualify it because of internal shit.

DON'T.

You'll regret it, trust me. She looks gorgeous, and obviously has some interest in you or she would never bother, as she would have tons of options. But chose to single you out.

Don't make the same mistake I've done.

RE: Aventus's E2 --->DMSI V3.0.1 journey - SargeMaximus - 02-08-2017

I'm with CatMan on this one dude. Unless she's a serial killer or something like that, I think you're being overly "moral".