Subliminal Talk
DMSI 69 Journal - Aka DMSI 3.0.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 69 Journal - Aka DMSI 3.0.1 (/Thread-DMSI-69-Journal-Aka-DMSI-3-0-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: DMSI 69 Journal - Aka DMSI 3.0.1 - Shannon - 12-05-2016

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with the skype group. I just need more feedback if I am ever going to have serious hope of finishing this thing.

RE: DMSI 69 Journal - Aka DMSI 3.0.1 - Firebrand - 12-05-2016

(12-05-2016, 01:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with the skype group. I just need more feedback if I am ever going to have serious hope of finishing this thing.

We know Shannon.

Don't worry, we got your back Smile

Besides, we want it to be that one sub that will break reality.

(12-05-2016, 02:04 PM)Nemanja Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 01:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with the skype group. I just need more feedback if I am ever going to have serious hope of finishing this thing.

We know Shannon.

Oh, I got news for you.

They will all do that when I get to 6G final.

RE: DMSI 69 Journal - Aka DMSI 3.0.1 - THolt - 12-05-2016

(12-05-2016, 02:34 PM)Shannon Wrote:

We know Shannon.

Oh, I got news for you.

In what ways will they break reality?

Will it be like the Optimus Engine except stronger and more powerful

RE: DMSI 69 Journal - Aka DMSI 3.0.1 - Benjamin - 12-05-2016

Quote:She wrapped her legs around me, and was like "we can't have sex yet!" or something like that. I'm not sure what she said, but she mentioned sex.

That's pretty much like when you're gonna goto a girls place and she says "we aren't having sex". It actually means "we are having sex" haha.

Awesome results man.. Wink

(12-05-2016, 03:52 PM)THolt Wrote:

We know Shannon.

Oh, I got news for you.

They won't "break" reality. They will break the probability flow. In other words, they will shift probabilities so aggressively that what was impossible or extremely unlikely before they were used becomes very likely or a certainty.

RE: DMSI 69 Journal - Aka DMSI 3.0.1 - Aventus45 - 12-05-2016

(12-05-2016, 04:43 PM)Shannon Wrote:

We know Shannon.

Oh, I got news for you.

They won't "break" reality. They will break the probability flow. In other words, they will shift probabilities so aggressively that what was impossible or extremely unlikely before they were used becomes very likely or a certainty.

Wow talk about having cheat codes for life.

We know Shannon.

Oh, I got news for you.

So that would make goals like BAMM or AM more likely or weight loss. So you're not only changing beliefs but altering reality itself? Interesting.

(12-05-2016, 05:06 PM)THolt Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 02:04 PM)Nemanja Wrote: We know Shannon.

Oh, I got news for you.

So that would make goals like BAMM or AM more likely or weight loss. So you're not only changing beliefs but altering reality itself? Interesting.

What all 6G will be doing is very, very difficult to explain because it gets into some extremely advanced stuff. Like, "What is the nature of reality?", "How does space/time work?", "How are humans connected?", "What is the mind?" and things like that. Stuff so advanced, in some cases, that I don't even know how I would explain to another person.

It will have the end result of shifting reality to conform to the goals of the subliminal, but saying that is only a very rough sketch of what will be happening. It's already beginning to show itself in DMSI, but there is much more to do yet.

(12-05-2016, 05:12 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 02:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: Oh, I got news for you.

What all 6G will be doing is very, very difficult to explain because it gets into some extremely advanced stuff. Like, "What is the nature of reality?", "How does space/time work?", "How are humans connected?", "What is the mind?" and things like that. Stuff so advanced, in some cases, that I don't even know how I would explain to another person.

It will have the end result of shifting reality to conform to the goals of the subliminal, but saying that is only a very rough sketch of what will be happening. It's already beginning to show itself in DMSI, but there is much more to do yet.
Well whatever the final result is, I'm excited anyways. I can't imagine how pumped up a program like say BAMM would be on 6G. Exciting times though

RE: DMSI 69 Journal - Aka DMSI 3.0.1 - Aventus45 - 12-05-2016

(12-05-2016, 05:12 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 02:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: Oh, I got news for you.

Shannon understands the nature of reality and space/time. My philosophy professor would kill to understand it. lol

I understand some of the nature of space/time. Enough to do some interesting things with.

RE: DMSI 69 Journal - Aka DMSI 3.0.1 - Firebrand - 12-09-2016

Day 6 - Flac + Hybrid Trickling Stream + Earbuds on 4-5 out of 15 notches

Completely silly results. Check this out.

Went out.
Didn't get laid, but got a truckload of IOIs, and a chick added me on facebook
Moreover, the celebrity effect works
Its insane
Was the soul of the group, basically
3 girls in the front, 3 guys on my right side, all around a table.
Everyone is looking at me or having small chats, waiting for me to say something.

Two guys were PUPPY EYES STARING AT ME. The one closest to me couldn't look at me, and it seemed like he was looking for some validation from me.

Also, actually felt some fun while going out, which is insane.

The girls also gave me undercover looks from time to time.
Two of them didn't speak English well.
The one who did was from my class, so ill probably get more status once she starts talking in the class. I think i caught her interest, but wont pursue. Not good looking enough.

The girl who added me on Facebook was.. Interesting.
First, she put her arm through mine, which was in my pocket.
And we walked like that a little.
Later on, held her arm, since she was trying to look into the sky and walk, asking me to guide her.
Sly little devil.
A little before that, she sent me a friend request on Facebook and showed me.
At the end, she was suppossed to leave with the other girls and was like - when are we gonna hang out? I added you on Facebook!
The interesting thing, at one point, she was like - go away from me.
Don't touch me!
So i didnt, lol. Didnt talk to her much for 30 mins
Then re-initiated.
Seems to have worked, will confirm her request and ask her whats up.

One more interesting thing happened. Two girls were competing for me Big Grin

One grabbed my left hand, and was like "something something, and I'll propose to you", then the other one grabbed my right hand (this is the one who added me on Facebook). Spent like 15-20 seconds holding both their hands. Then the left one let go, the right one tucked my hand into hers Big Grin

I pulled it back after 5-10 seconds.

So yeah, interesting outing.
5-6 days of results? Insane. In a month or two, we'll all be laying like crazy.
I'm serious, the celebrity effect is more than enough.
Even if you're a social retard, you wouldn't be able to fail.
So guys, prepare for pussay deluxe.

Day 8 - Flac + Hybrid Trickling Stream + Earbuds on 5-6-7 out of 15 notches

Spent the last two days chilling at home after the night out. My focus seems to be coming back.

Noticed more respect from my roommate. He asked me "Nemanja, are you okay with me playing the guitar? Do you mind it?". I couldn't hear it the first two times (was in the bathroom, lol), so I came out and asked him to repeat it.

Spent the night yesterday gaming. Was ecstatic to play again today. Played for maybe 2, 3 hours, and then got super restless.

Gonna go work now, probably.

RE: DMSI 69 Journal - Aka DMSI 3.0.1 - Shadow2200 - 12-09-2016

i'm starting to get used to the celebrity vibe thing