Subliminal Talk
Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) (/Thread-Achieving-Nirvana-w-DMSI-V2-4-5-5G-Rape-Me-My-Friends-I-m-not-the-only-one)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 10:36 AM)Shannon Wrote: Hmmm. 5 loops a day. Not 2.

...which leaves me to listen during sleep and feeling exhausted every morning. But ok, I'll stick with the five from here on out.

Would you clarify for me what the next best option is? If you happen to not get five loops in (for whatever reason), then what? Two? None? Two when you got the time for two, then three more when you can, and then back to five loops the next night?

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-15-2016

Well, nearing a full on emotional meltdown, I started running 2.4. The plan is 3 more loops ultrasonic. FLAC this afternoon on my Bose Soundlink at full volume, 10 feet away. I'll go back to 5 loops masked with cozy phones tonight.

I felt relief starting at the 3 min 40 sec mark, and by 10 minutes began feeling completely relaxed. I'm at 12:30 now and feel like I popped a benzo! It's a complete turn around.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - chaosvrgn - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 10:46 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

...which leaves me to listen during sleep and feeling exhausted every morning. But ok, I'll stick with the five from here on out.

Would you clarify for me what the next best option is? If you happen to not get five loops in (for whatever reason), then what? Two? None? Two when you got the time for two, then three more when you can, and then back to five loops the next night?

For me, if I time the loops to end JUST as I wake up (I wake up everyday around 7:30a), I'm full of energy and motivation. If the loops end in the middle of the night, I wake up feeling lethargic and drained.

Felt much better after running the three loops this afternoon.

Wife got off work early, so we went to dinner at one of our favorite Italian restaurants. She brought home some really good news today, so we thought we'd celebrate a little. I was very good with my food choice, but it was technically off-diet. I'm going to consider it a refeed meal.

The hostess was really attractive. All the right things in all the right places. We were seated so I faced her station. I was looking at her, and she caught my eye. Old RTB would have flinched away ("being inappropriate" pfft), but I maintained my gaze. Her hand immediately went to the top button of her shirt where she left her hand idly playing there. I found that she continued to peak at me the entire hour we were there. She was surprised to find me catching her looking while cleaning off a table nearby.

Our waitress was pretty, but not really my type. Tattoos, darker ethnicity - perhaps Hispanic. I blew her off, other than order, and "please and thank you." The thought in my head was, "What would I want with her when I can focus my attention on the pretty one over there? " (referring to the hostess). I like the pretty, innocent looking ones. Usually they're not that innocent.

Another pretty girl was leaving and when our eyes met she literally tripped and almost fell to the floor. I don't know if that was the aura reaction, or just happenstance.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Benjamin - 09-15-2016

Quote:Another pretty girl was leaving and when our eyes met she literally tripped and almost fell to the floor. I don't know if that was the aura reaction, or just happenstance.

Hahaha i'm laughing imagining Chaos posting "Achievement unlocked - first DMSI related tripping." Big Grin

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Shannon - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 10:46 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

I didn't tell you a secondary option this time because I want you to run the primary option. At this point, I think you're beginning to understand why. The right amount of exposure is tiring, yes, but also balances itself well for the work that it is doing under the hood.

5 day. No excuses.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Benjamin - 09-15-2016

I like it, seeing 2.4 is only an hour that's like 5 hours, definately managable after doing crazy stuff like trying to get 16 hours a day for AM6 and stuff like that, which really did my head in because I wouldn't be free to do stuff alot of days cos i'd be like "Oh I have to get the listening in". The good thing with E2 is being a single stage I don't have to worry as much and I can go do stuff.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-16-2016

2 testers droppin' out, and more talking about it. I wonder if it's something to do with this version. Not going to lie, I had thoughts about switching back to E2. But...

No. I'm seeing this through.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Aventus45 - 09-16-2016

(09-16-2016, 12:43 PM)RTBoss Wrote: 2 testers droppin' out, and more talking about it. I wonder if it's something to do with this version. Not going to lie, I had thoughts about switching back to E2. But...

I haven't thought of switching yet which is surprising considering I switched to another sub when I ran 2.3 for a week.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Duke.Togo - 09-16-2016

(09-16-2016, 12:43 PM)RTBoss Wrote: 2 testers droppin' out, and more talking about it. I wonder if it's something to do with this version. Not going to lie, I had thoughts about switching back to E2. But...

I feel the same as you - I intend to see this through. I'm already 12 days in and I am only finally starting to relax a bit and breathe a bit easier as I feel the tension subside some.

I have to see this through for at least 90 days. I may actually go back to V2.3 after I run this for 90 days, only to see what the full potential of that version was and because it was a really polarizing sub for so many. I feel like that sub never got it's full due.

And I like the experimental nature of the technologies.

In the meantime, let's see V2.4 through together.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Aventus45 - 09-16-2016

(09-16-2016, 02:27 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote:

I feel the same as you - I intend to see this through. I'm already 12 days in and I am only finally starting to relax a bit and breathe a bit easier as I feel the tension subside some.

I have to see this through for at least 90 days. I may actually go back to V2.3 after I run this for 90 days, only to see what the full potential of that version was and because it was a really polarizing sub for so many. I feel like that sub never got it's full due.

And I like the experimental nature of the technologies.

In the meantime, let's see V2.4 through together.

Ditto. Road to v3 guys!!

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - Benjamin - 09-16-2016

And I randomly have thoughts of switching to DMSI from E2.

But only really when i'm feeling like crap because emotions are coming up. More recently actually because it feels like a little less is happening than at the start. But I know it's still not done yet so i'm continuing.

RE: Achieving Nirvana w/ DMSI V2.4 5.5G - Rape Me, My Friends(I'm not the only one!) - RTBoss - 09-16-2016

Results for the day (5 loops) - or lack thereof. On the product page, it says to report how proximity affects results.

I went to dinner, got looks. Ok. I'll accept a few looks, nothing major. It seems like if I'm with Mrs. RTB and child, it's, "Oh, look at the hot dad. Oooo, bad thoughts! Bad thoughts! Must not indulge bad thoughts!"

We went to the grocery store after. Apparently, that's what families do on Friday nights. Geezus, I NEVER go to the grocery store on a Friday night - unless I need to buy alcohol from the liquor section. Turns out lots of people do! And there were s TON of hotties! This group of brunettes in particular dropped my jaw. The tight yoga pants on this one, her beautiful face...I couldn't get within 30 feet of her. I noticed her, willed the SHIT out of my aura to slap her sexy ass upside the head, but...nothing. Even if her gaze turned my way, she didn't notice me like I noticed her. Hell, even my wife noticed her. I could tell she was jealous of her body. But she didn't say anything.

If the aura was affecting her, I wouldn't have known it. 30-40 feet. Nadda. And that left me feeling pretty damn irritated, not gonna lie. My whole mood is just GRR. Eh, I'll get over it.

"Oh, honey!" Tongue

I also wanted to note:

My hip has been acting up again here and there. I've done nothing to aggravate it. I only used to feel it like this while off of AOSI/DMSI. Wonder what's up.