Subliminal Talk
2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... (/Thread-2-4-DMSI-testing-in-progress)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-22-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-4807-post-133095.html#pid133095
(09-21-2016, 02:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: You know what... I think I just figured out a BIG part of the issue! DMSI is aimed at sex, and you want a relationship. Not just sex. Am I right?

Does this make 2.4 ineffective if the listener wants a relationship?
As opposed to wanting sex as the primary goal?

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Shannon - 09-22-2016

(09-22-2016, 03:59 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-4807-post-133095.html#pid133095
(09-21-2016, 02:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: You know what... I think I just figured out a BIG part of the issue! DMSI is aimed at sex, and you want a relationship. Not just sex. Am I right?

Does this make 2.4 ineffective if the listener wants a relationship?
As opposed to wanting sex as the primary goal?

Not unless you refuse to execute the script. You always have free will to go for more than sex. But the goal of DMSI is sex. So however willing you are to focus on achieving sex, that's how successful you'll be with DMSI.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-23-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-post-133193.html#pid133193
Shannon Wrote:Tweaking the manifestors in DMSI 3.0.1

I can see the manifestations happening in DMSI journals. And I am aware that DMSI has the most up to date and aggressive manifestation technology you've ever developed.

However, when I ran "Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover" the synchronicity that I was experiencing while listening to MYPSL seems to be more prevalent than DMSI!!

I called them "nudges" because it felt like I was being forced towards a specific direction during my daily/evening outings!!

The best way to describe my life while listening to MYPSL was like a scene from the movie The Adjustment Bureau (2011) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1385826/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_22 I wanted to go here and ended up there. I was in a hurry only to be halted by a traffic accident. Or things I really "needed", magically appeared in my life - an expensive watch was given to me as a gift - a handyman fixed my home - a free meal when I didn't have my wallet on me.

Not only were these "nudges" helpful throughout the day/night, the "nudges" reinforced my belief that the program was working!!

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Shannon - 09-23-2016

That's because DMSI has not one manifestation goal, but THREE. And they are not all in line with the goal of the Optimus Engine. And I am far from finished optimizing them. And I am far from finished developing the manifestation tech. And MYPSL is a couple of pages of script... much more tightly focused. You could say that MYPSL is a computer, and DMSI is a network of thousands of computers. Then we have the energy sourcing issues, and... well... you can see the challenges are starting to stack up. The fact that it works so well and so fast as it does is truly astonishing. But it will definitely get better with time.

Sometimes you find hidden gems in other journals.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-133348.html#pid133348
(09-23-2016, 05:07 AM)robstar Wrote: Shannon, a few months ago, I had a girl I was seeing and starting to fall for bail on me out of the blue.. I thought I was beginning to get over it to a reasonable level, until I started to run dsmi 2.4.. Now it feels like I'm experiencing the break up over and over again, all I can think about is how badly I want her back, the intensity is almost unbearable. Is this the healing modules of dsmi expressing themselves? Will this pass? I'm getting attention from girls, I even had a girl give me her number while I was busking the other day, but I don't care because all I can think about is her.
(09-23-2016, 05:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: Yes, this is one of the effects of the healing modules. Yes, it will pass. The goal of the healing modules is to identify, seek out and neutralize anything and everything within you that represents an emotional issue that might prevent you from achieving success with the program. So you are just healing a case of one-itis you didn't know you had. This too shall pass.

I believe this is true for myself too!! IOIs are happening so much that they've become normal and I don't consciously perceive them.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7938-post-133354.html#pid133354
(09-23-2016, 05:37 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Everything about the sub is becoming "normalized." At first, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to handle v2.4. It was REALLY, REALLY rough on the body in the beginning. Yeah, I was getting the DMSI Morphine Drip, but I could still feel the tiredness and the heaviness beneath it. There was still a lot of tension in my body. The aura would almost burn my skin. Now, I can still feel the aura when it projects, but only when I'm looking for it. Otherwise, it just feels like a natural biological process -- that I have this enhanced aura. I'm also not getting any major, super noticeable IOIs. I think. It dawned on me that the IOIs are happening so much that they've become normal and I don't consciously perceive them.

Like other people, I'm thinking about women less and less, particularly on my non-resistance days. On those days, I'm in an awesome flow state. Money, abundance and power just flows into my life.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - 4Kingdoms - 09-24-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7954-post-133505.html#pid133505

(09-24-2016, 04:30 AM)Sickologist Wrote: The low-key aura is too boring for the type of women we are looking for, basically I've noticed that paople see me as this social, well rounded kind of alpha dude that they can tell anything. It's better than nothing, but it's not good enough. That would work for some people, but I want blatant sexuality again. I want women to look at me like "holy shit, that guy is HOTT!" like they did on 2.3. This is definitely not heading in the right direction, it has to be said. Even AOS+BITBWS was better than 2.4. I've also lost the edge I had after running this sub, it's too social, just can't dig it. Women don't want dirty sex with harmless social guys they can joke around with, aka puas.

We need different versions that people can pick and choose from. I'm thinking about it now, I'll make a post somewhere to discuss my thoughts on that.
(09-24-2016, 04:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: Primarily, what you're complaining about is the fact that 2.4 has healing modules, and 2.3 doesn't. I'm of the opinion right now that the healing effects are going to drag you off course for the goal of the program as much as is necessary to focus on those things that will get you to the goal of the program.

2.4 has two major goals. To get you to where you can and will fully execute the script and achieve the goals of the program, and to execute its script and achieve it's goals. You're not going to achieve the latter on all cylinders firing until you have achieved the former. And just because you don't consciously think you need it, doesn't mean it's not true. The difference between the results you get speaks for itself.

This is why I was thinking about putting out 2.5, actually. I knew someone would be saying things like this soon.

When you created 2.4 with healing you also improved many things. If you were to release 2.5; does that mean it would be exactly like 2.4 without the healing??

If you do release 2.5, that means you'll be headed towards releasing two versions of 3.0.1!!

Back to square one. One stage - one size fits all... hoping they have the patience to see it to the end.

Two stager - Something for everybody, for a price!! If you do end up making a two stage DMSI. Sell them separately at full price for each and purchase both at a discount.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - bits - 09-24-2016

(09-24-2016, 04:59 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: When you created 2.4 with healing you also improved many things. If you were to release 2.5; does that mean it would be exactly like 2.4 without the healing??

If you do release 2.5, that means you'll be headed towards releasing two versions of 3.0.1!!

Back to square one. One stage - one size fits all... hoping they have the patience to see it to the end.

Two stager - Something for everybody, for a price!! If you do end up making a two stage DMSI. Sell them separately at full price for each and purchase both at a discount.

I think this is the best option, not exactly stages but more like version A and version B with a STRONG suggestion that they run the healing version first. Maybe there is a way to force people to run healing version first for 3 months before they can buy the non healing edition or make it perfectly clear that the non healing edition is not "officially supported" and does not offer refunds?

I view it kind of like sm3 and wm2, at least according to what we know so far, DMSI with healing is more like wm2 and without healing its more like sm3. Some guys are more comfortable with the wm2 approach of being friendly with everyone and approaching sexuality in a subtle way.

Others just want to go to nightclubs/parties and want the sexuality screaming in everyones face and to have sex ASAP.

Not only will it depend on the person running the sub but also things like environment (sex crazed college campuses vs. career environment) and things outside of ones control like local culture, age bracket, etc. A 25 year old woman in a nightclub in the west is not going to react to DMSI's aura the same way that a 35 year old woman in a shopping mall in the east is going to react.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Shannon - 09-24-2016

(09-24-2016, 04:59 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7954-post-133505.html#pid133505

(09-24-2016, 04:30 AM)Sickologist Wrote: The low-key aura is too boring for the type of women we are looking for, basically I've noticed that paople see me as this social, well rounded kind of alpha dude that they can tell anything. It's better than nothing, but it's not good enough. That would work for some people, but I want blatant sexuality again. I want women to look at me like "holy shit, that guy is HOTT!" like they did on 2.3. This is definitely not heading in the right direction, it has to be said. Even AOS+BITBWS was better than 2.4. I've also lost the edge I had after running this sub, it's too social, just can't dig it. Women don't want dirty sex with harmless social guys they can joke around with, aka puas.

We need different versions that people can pick and choose from. I'm thinking about it now, I'll make a post somewhere to discuss my thoughts on that.
(09-24-2016, 04:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: Primarily, what you're complaining about is the fact that 2.4 has healing modules, and 2.3 doesn't. I'm of the opinion right now that the healing effects are going to drag you off course for the goal of the program as much as is necessary to focus on those things that will get you to the goal of the program.

2.4 has two major goals. To get you to where you can and will fully execute the script and achieve the goals of the program, and to execute its script and achieve it's goals. You're not going to achieve the latter on all cylinders firing until you have achieved the former. And just because you don't consciously think you need it, doesn't mean it's not true. The difference between the results you get speaks for itself.

This is why I was thinking about putting out 2.5, actually. I knew someone would be saying things like this soon.

When you created 2.4 with healing you also improved many things. If you were to release 2.5; does that mean it would be exactly like 2.4 without the healing??

2.5 would be without healing, yes.

I was thinking that 3.x series would have to be 2 stage anyway, based on the incessant complaints no matter what I do with regard to healing. Then the people most dissatisfied will constantly switch back and forth, and if they don't get results, it's their own fault.

Of course, I'll get blamed regardless. Smile

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Snoop - 09-24-2016

(09-24-2016, 06:31 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 04:59 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7954-post-133505.html#pid133505

2.5 would be without healing, yes.

I was thinking that 3.x series would have to be 2 stage anyway, based on the incessant complaints no matter what I do with regard to healing. Then the people most dissatisfied will constantly switch back and forth, and if they don't get results, it's their own fault.

Of course, I'll get blamed regardless. Smile

The problem I can potentially see with the two stage sub is how would someone know that sufficient healing has occurred to move to the next stage. With the single stage, I am assuming that the results would automatically show up as sufficient healing is achieved. People need to be patient. Rome wasn't built in a day and the probability is that you won't get instant results either.

(09-24-2016, 07:39 AM)Snoop Wrote: The problem I can potentially see with the two stage sub is how would someone know that sufficient healing has occurred to move to the next stage. With the single stage, I am assuming that the results would automatically show up as sufficient healing is achieved. People need to be patient. Rome wasn't built in a day and the probability is that you won't get instant results either.

I'm sure like E2 http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/emotional-pain-relief-healing-aid-2-0/ there is something in the script that allows the listener to "know" it is time to move on; could be put into the Healing version of DMSI.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Shannon - 09-24-2016

I could put that in the script, but I really haven't figured out the best way forward yet.

RE: 2.4 DMSI - testing in progress... - Snoop - 09-24-2016

(09-24-2016, 07:54 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 07:39 AM)Snoop Wrote: The problem I can potentially see with the two stage sub is how would someone know that sufficient healing has occurred to move to the next stage. With the single stage, I am assuming that the results would automatically show up as sufficient healing is achieved. People need to be patient. Rome wasn't built in a day and the probability is that you won't get instant results either.

I'm sure like E2 http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/emotional-pain-relief-healing-aid-2-0/ there is something in the script that allows the listener to "know" it is time to move on; could be put into the Healing version of DMSI.

Some people are so impatient that they will switch subs intermittently just to see if results will show up potentially srewing up their run regardless. My preference would be to have everything in one sub so the results show up when healing is truly achieved.

(09-24-2016, 07:54 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I'm sure like E2 http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/emotional-pain-relief-healing-aid-2-0/ there is something in the script that allows the listener to "know" it is time to move on; could be put into the Healing version of DMSI.
(09-24-2016, 08:05 AM)Snoop Wrote: Some people are so impatient that they will switch subs intermittently just to see if results will show up potentially srewing up their run regardless. My preference would be to have everything in one sub so the results show up when healing is truly achieved.

Snoop, I understand your concerns and we are grown adults. We can choose to follow or not follow instructions. People start and stop listening to subliminal programs for various reasons and blame "resistance".

Somewhere on this forum... Shannon has stated, "Healing is an ongoing process". Women I found attractive before, look plain to me now. wtf?? A "10" six months ago, now looks like a "4". I have a higher standard, what will my standards be in the next six months??