Subliminal Talk
Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM (/Thread-Here-is-Practical-Explanation-about-SPAM-Life-Purpose-of-Human-SPAM)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM - Benjamin - 08-03-2016

Better not bring rule 4 into it.

But what if your spam goes rotten before the biscuits. And definately flavour reasons. I used to have smiths chips (maybe you call them crisps) in sandwiches, but putting meat into a biscuit.. yuck.

Hahaha someone (oh you know who you are) reported this post twice! hahaa gave me a laugh.

Quote:Benjamin: Does having an actual conversation about spam constitute spamming the forums? D:

If it's this funny type of spam and not the kind that's from the president of nigeria (who is a very nice and giving fellow) then that should be okay.

RE: Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM - Shannon - 08-04-2016

Chikin in a biscuit.

Nuff said.

Not bad, either. We call them snack crackers. They're not cookies.

RE: Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM - apollolux - 08-04-2016

(08-04-2016, 12:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: Chikin in a biscuit.

Nuff said.

There's no disputing that, especially if the crackers are clubs or socials or something; some of my favorite sandwiches were between crackers like saltines, Triscuits, or Ritz instead of bread, and Oscar Mayer has made an entire business out of prepackaging them as Lunchables.

The issue at hand is mixing a sweet cookie like an Oreo-like sandwich cookie or a chocolate chip one with meat or Spam. Might be able to get away with it when using something like tea biscuits, but even then I find the flavor profile a bit iffy.

RE: Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM - Benjamin - 08-04-2016

Quote:Chikin in a biscuit.

Nuff said.

Quote:The issue at hand is mixing a sweet cookie like an Oreo-like sandwich cookie or a chocolate chip one with meat or Spam. Might be able to get away with it when using something like tea biscuits, but even then I find the flavor profile a bit iffy.

Actually I guess I did used to like kabana and cheese on a cracker.

But yeah the second quote does sound kind of yuck. Mmm mmm get yourself some steak with chocolate on it! Big Grin

RE: Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM - eternity - 08-05-2016

when benjamin said biscuits, i think he meant "crackers" or "cookies" as the term is used in India as well. Hence referring to Oreos when he said biscuits Wink

biscuits in america are the little baked bread, which as shannon said, fried chicken inside of one of these biscuits is F**** AMAZING

and actually ben, imagine a steak marinade that's got chocolate tones in it <3 <3 <3 i love chocolate and i love steak. although hershey's syrup over a medium-rare steak sounds horrible, i think a marinade with a bit of chocolate in it would be far beyond delicious Big Grin

RE: Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM - Benjamin - 08-05-2016

More language barriers.. don't all of you speak australian?!

I still don't like the thought of chocolate combined with steak. But I love chocolate, I just get it from protein bars which I tell myself are better than normal chocolate but probably not. I had enough trouble just eating steak at first as I choked on it as a kid so didn't eat it until WL6.

I used to eat kind of weird things, atleast my sister couldn't handle it. Chip sandwiches, cereal for tea (dinner), other random combinations.

Actually everyone thinks my kale juice I have is weird now. But atleast it's healthy and tastes good to me.