Subliminal Talk
Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM (/Thread-Here-is-Practical-Explanation-about-SPAM-Life-Purpose-of-Human-SPAM)

Pages: 1 2

Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM - SPAM BOY - 08-01-2016

Ehh I like spam you want spam?

[Image: spam_shelf.jpg]
[Image: spam_out_of_tin.jpg]
[Image: spam_oreo.jpg]
[Image: spam_man.jpg]

RE: Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM - Vincent_Vega - 08-01-2016

Eh, dafuq is going on?

RE: Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM - eternity - 08-01-2016

i am thoroughly enjoying the humor made out of something obnoxious Big Grin

10 points for ben

RE: Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM - Zane - 08-01-2016

Did someone just hacked this forum?
He joined yesterday and already has all the yellow stars..wth

RE: Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM - apollolux - 08-01-2016

Hey Ben, how about you change the next spam from X to The Spam Formerly Known as X? Wink

RE: Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM - Athena - 08-01-2016

(08-01-2016, 03:41 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: Eh, dafuq is going on?

My sentiments exactly...

[Image: 244d353bfb0b3ad1854098555021b8d7a439b5bb...38a3ef.jpg]

RE: Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM - Shawn - 08-01-2016

Lol, this guy has more than 9 million posts...

RE: Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM - Benjamin - 08-01-2016

Hahahaha yes, I was kind of getting frustrated with some spammers so I decided to have fun with it. I was laughing so much. I'll probably delete it soon, or maybe just put it in the chatter box.

It was just some dumb spam, and he even had a friend in another thread if anyones noticed haha.

I tried to make his posts say "over 9000" but it didn't work. Sad

RE: Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM - Breeze - 08-01-2016

Who needs E2 when we have a thread like this. Just spam along, and let it all go.

*punches his fists into the keyboard

whfwerui byh344444444zweuilllllltgftahwetfgs4
ern
ysn5er
yua35 tg34bf4a tr34weyk8tr43yadgyg4gbwrhghmtegrw4y rgfs yugfsdyuf

There, already feeling better. Big Grin

RE: Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM - eternity - 08-01-2016

on a more serious note, has anyone actually tried spam oreos?

[/spam post]

RE: Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM - Benjamin - 08-02-2016

Quote:Who needs E2 when we have a thread like this. Just spam along, and let it all go.

*punches his fists into the keyboard

whfwerui byh344444444zweuilllllltgftahwetfgs4
ern
ysn5er
yua35 tg34bf4a tr34weyk8tr43yadgyg4gbwrhghmtegrw4y rgfs yugfsdyuf

There, already feeling better.

The healing has began! Well maybe E2 helped me to do this to let off some steam. I've noticed myself doing more things I find funny at times during E2.

Quote:on a more serious note, has anyone actually tried spam oreos?

hahah i'm not sure they're real. I don't think ive actually had actual spam though either.

RE: Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM - apollolux - 08-02-2016

Actual Spam (often called "luncheon meat" when not brand name) is short for "spiced ham" and the main ingredient is usually pork belly. For some reason it's a delicacy in Hawaii.

As for the taste, I rank it above canned corned beef, though much lower than pastrami and fresh-cooked corned beef. Spam Oreos sound disgusting, though, one shouldn't mix cookie with meat for flavor reasons.

RE: Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM - Shawn - 08-02-2016

(08-01-2016, 03:51 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hahahaha yes, I was kind of getting frustrated with some spammers so I decided to have fun with it. I was laughing so much. I'll probably delete it soon, or maybe just put it in the chatter box.

It was just some dumb spam, and he even had a friend in another thread if anyones noticed haha.

I tried to make his posts say "over 9000" but it didn't work. Sad

Lol, for a moment I was thinking someone hacked your account to do so Big Grin

Oh, and yes, I also noticed SPAMBOYS FRIEND

RE: Here is Practical Explanation about SPAM Life, Purpose of Human SPAM - eternity - 08-03-2016

(08-02-2016, 08:51 AM)apollolux Wrote: Actual Spam (often called "luncheon meat" when not brand name) is short for "spiced ham" and the main ingredient is usually pork belly. For some reason it's a delicacy in Hawaii.

As for the taste, I rank it above canned corned beef, though much lower than pastrami and fresh-cooked corned beef. Spam Oreos sound disgusting, though, one shouldn't mix cookie with meat for flavor reasons.

i think the ethical implications of using spam oreos is too great to be worthy. for instance, the majority of hindus and muslims and jews cannot partake in it.

Benjamin: Does having an actual conversation about spam constitute spamming the forums? D:

btw, this is one of the best things i've ever read:
Quote:one shouldn't mix cookie with meat for flavor reasons.