Subliminal Talk
Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) (/Thread-Drowning-in-pussy-A-DMSI-journal-v3-page-2-post-40)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) - Aventus45 - 01-07-2017

(01-07-2017, 08:34 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: Day 30

Still listening to 3 loops of flac masked hybrid version b via speakers during the night.

Still nothing.

Btw the optimal loops for B is 2.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) - Vincent_Vega - 01-07-2017

(01-07-2017, 08:59 AM)Aventus45 Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 08:34 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: Day 30

Still listening to 3 loops of flac masked hybrid version b via speakers during the night.

Still nothing.

Btw the optimal loops for B is 2.

Thanks for tip, but i don't think that this makes a big difference for me.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) - Shannon - 01-07-2017

What makes you so special? The optimal loops is 2 on B. When you don;t follow the instructions, you don't get the best results.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) - Vincent_Vega - 01-08-2017

(01-07-2017, 06:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: What makes you so special? The optimal loops is 2 on B. When you don;t follow the instructions, you don't get the best results.

Didn't you say that 2 loops is the best and 3 loops is the second best? So 3 loops should also bring (weaker) results.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) - JackOfHearts - 01-08-2017

He gave only one option, no second best exist.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) - AriGold - 01-08-2017

Shannon also said that 2 loops are the best option for the majority of people.
If you feel something different is right for you, it's ok. There is no truth and Shannon cannot feel what you are feeling. But since you are not feeling anything, maybe try 2 loops for a few days and see if anything changes. Or just go on.
Whatever you do, good luck and keep on drowning in pussy! Wink

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) - Lucius - 01-08-2017

(01-08-2017, 07:18 AM)AriGold Wrote: Shannon also said that 2 loops are the best option for the majority of people.
If you feel something different is right for you, it's ok. There is no truth and Shannon cannot feel what you are feeling. But since you are not feeling anything, maybe try 2 loops for a few days and see if anything changes. Or just go on.

If he said that, why would he recommend three loops for everybody?

I think you are getting confused with the versions. The optimal number of loops are three for A and two for B.

Edit: Ok, I get it. You meant 2 loops for B. My bad. lol

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) - blaw001 - 01-08-2017

I gotta ask honestly I feel like alot of people expect the sound to do everything. And even though i feel it's great and help me immensely i have worked on my self for 4 years.

Learned through trial and error, and I just use this to boost me up even more. I feel it boost my actiontaking skills boost my confidence boost my sexapeal. I don't expect it to take me from -10000 to divine.

I doubt this make you a pussy magnet if you just sit at home playing games all day then listen to this and go out.

But this is just my thought.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) - Shannon - 01-08-2017

(01-08-2017, 07:18 AM)AriGold Wrote: Shannon also said that 2 loops are the best option for the majority of people.

Yeah, because that's how we extract valid data from a herd of cats.

Shannon said that for A you are to do 3 loops a day, back to back, no exceptions, and for B you are to do 2 loops a day, no exceptions.

But hey, there's no truth, just feels, so just head on over to Random.org and fire up that generator. Might as well pick a number from 1 to 1000 and do that many loops a day, right? It felt right, so it's "my truth".

Got news for you guys. Feels right doesn't give me consistent data. I need consistent data. It's like herding cats in the first place, and trying to get consistent data out of you all is almost impossible. But without it, I basically have nothing to go on but my models.

It's not about "my truth", it's about making the experiment as consistent as possible so I can extract valid testing data from it. How am I supposed to advance this stuff without valid, consistent real world data? It's also about getting the best possible results so I know how far I gave actually come. You get the best results where I tell you to go.

FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME... FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) - Chris P. Bacon - 01-08-2017

(01-08-2017, 08:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: Yeah, because that's how we extract valid data from a herd of cats.

LOL!!! Shannon you should change your tag to cat herder for a while just for fun.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) - Benjamin - 01-08-2017

Interesting, that helped me realize someone earlier was just going on 'feels' when I told someone that weight loss pills are just wasting their money and a woman attacked me for 'shaming' them and that apparently any approach is 'just as good' and that I should be supporting them. Which I actually am by telling them not to waste their time and money.

She didn't even have an argument but now I realize it was just her feeling like I was being a barstard haha.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) - SargeMaximus - 01-08-2017

(01-08-2017, 08:55 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Shannon said that for A you are to do 3 loops a day, back to back, no exceptions, and for B you are to do 2 loops a day, no exceptions.

But hey, there's no truth, just feels, so just head on over to Random.org and fire up that generator. Might as well pick a number from 1 to 1000 and do that many loops a day, right? It felt right, so it's "my truth".

Got news for you guys. Feels right doesn't give me consistent data. I need consistent data. It's like herding cats in the first place, and trying to get consistent data out of you all is almost impossible. But without it, I basically have nothing to go on but my models.

It's not about "my truth", it's about making the experiment as consistent as possible so I can extract valid testing data from it. How am I supposed to advance this stuff without valid, consistent real world data? It's also about getting the best possible results so I know how far I gave actually come. You get the best results where I tell you to go.

Hey Shannon, ever thought about developing a sort of program or set of tasks that the DMSI users could do and report on? Might help you get consistent data.

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) - Shannon - 01-09-2017

(01-08-2017, 10:19 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 08:55 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Hey Shannon, ever thought about developing a sort of program or set of tasks that the DMSI users could do and report on? Might help you get consistent data.

They're called instructions. And the program is DMSI. Wink

RE: Drowning in pussy - A DMSI journal (v3 -> page 2, post 40) - Vincent_Vega - 01-10-2017

Alright alright, guys. Did 2 loops the last nights and will keep doing it that way. Will see.