Subliminal Talk
Developing Minititan's Sexual Irresistibility - DMSI Testing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Developing Minititan's Sexual Irresistibility - DMSI Testing (/Thread-Developing-Minititan-s-Sexual-Irresistibility-DMSI-Testing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Minititan on AOSI - stratos - 06-20-2016

Me too, AOSI started out very strong for me, and both the young ladies and grandmas are giving me normal amounts of interest (friendliness) but not the over the top stuff any more. probably just need to keep going.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Shannon - 06-20-2016

How many loops are you guys doing per day?

RE: Minititan on AOSI - stratos - 06-20-2016

2 loops per day.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Minititan - 06-20-2016

I've been doing 8 loops. 5 while sleeping and 3 during the day

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Minititan - 06-21-2016

So after seeing Shannon write 5 loops ideal usage time is showing up in models I decided to experiment.

Ran the sub for 4 loops this morning and a further 2 this evening then went out to treat myself to an Italian meal, went to this cozy Italian restaurant a few towns away, decided I was gonna go full out on carbs and ordered a calzone (they are huge at this place). There was a woman sitting at a little corner table sipping on some white wine, she was fairly attractive, she looked early to mid 30s tops. She kept glancing over at me and smiling, I kept smiling back and was thinking please don't watch me attempt to eat this giant calzone, I'm quite a small guy and this thing is bigger than my head. So I eat up and order myself a coffee for afterwards, the waitress was very attractive but gave me the cold shoulder, she was initially really friendly but after noticing the woman staring at me she closed herself off.

When my coffee came, the woman just sipping wine came over and sat at my table, I'm taken off guard because I checking the waitress out as she was at the checkout which I had perfect view of her perfect behind from. This women initially asked how the food was and I said it was enjoyable, she flagged the waitress and she immediately brought another glass of wine to the table and bent so provocatively whilst laying the glass down (almost bowing to the lady whilst displaying her butt in all its glory). The waitress left and the women told me her husband was the new owner and the waitress was her step daughter, she became very flirty and stroking her wine glass, out of curiosity I asked how old she was if she was married to a man who had a daughter who must have been between 22-26, she told me she was 52, she started to tell me that her husband owns another restaurant 30 miles away in a very busy place, she spent a long time qualifying her husbands money and the fact he wasn't around. This women was attractive and obviously a cougar, she basically hounded me for my number, and covered my bill. At half 9ish almost 90 mins after I had finished eating I was getting ready to leave, she walked me out of the door, and was basically asked me if I wanted to pop up to the apartment upstairs and she could show me how a woman could please a man. I didn't take up her offer and politely said I had to go and made up that I had a lady at home who will be wondering where I am, she didn't seem too bothered and composed herself, I know it sounds like I messed up but this woman is 9 years older than my own mother, age differences don't bother me normally but something was just putting me off, maybe it was the age, maybe it was the talk of her husband or maybe it was 10x better looking step daughter who's body turned me on and probably put my aura into overdrive and summoned this lady. Don't get me wrong she was lovely and extremely kind and didn't look her age but something was strongly putting me off.

I left that place and had to walk a few streets to get to my car, on the way to my car the daughter was walking in the opposite direction towards the restaurant with a shopping bag, I said hey and she stopped to talk, her first words were "how did you escape that bitches grasp?" And I retorted that's a bit harsh and she went on to say how that women had ruined her life, she hasn't been allowed to live her own life, never been able to date long term because she approves of no one, and that she is messing her father over and draining him of his money. She said her step mum was the evilest woman she had ever met, and that I was lucky to not have fallen for her trap. By this point we are sitting on a bench and I put my arm over and she reached in and grabs me tight, she had herself a little cry and then proceed to state that I was cute and really friendly, she would love to find a guy like me one day but until her fathers new restaurant which is apparently opening later in the year is launched she is stuck under the thumb of her step mum, working 14 hours every day and never being allowed out her home unless on an errand, she is taking the post of general manager when the new restaurant opens and will have her own appartment since the new restaurant is over 100 miles away. This girl let out all her emotions and when she eventually composed herself said thank you and she would have to hurry back before she gets in trouble, she kissed me on the lips and said thank you again, I smiled said you are very welcome and started to stand, she immediately pushed her wait against me and then mounted my lap on this bench, she kissed me once again and stared into my eyes and said thank you once again, I smiled again and she did it again, we then started to make out on this bench in the town center, she started to grind against my lap and I've never gotten an erection so quick, she kept stoping the make out smirking and then grinding harder and making out more aggressively, moments pass and I'm groping her perfect ass, thinking damn I've got to get you somewhere, the makeout is insane, so much passion, she says it's so hot that I turned her step mum down, I'm now being dry humped quite aggressively and locked in a tense makeout. This girl clearly has a lot of sexual tension to release and I thought the dry humping was gonna make her orgasm from the way she was acting.

But.. Her phone rings, and she answers panicked her demeanor changed in seconds. It was obviously her step mum and she became frantic that she had to rush back, she wouldn't take my number because she doesn't actually have a phone just a work phone which she gives back to her step mum after every shift. I'm thinking damn, a pretty hot girl with a good personality is a hostage and that step mum just cock blocked my first proper success with this sub.

Well guys I can only say two words about this night and the step mum. "I'm raging"

RE: Minititan on AOSI - K-Train - 06-21-2016

Awesome shit man! Wow, that read like one of those exotic novels. I love Italians, great food, great women...So you believe that your diet and/or the number of loops you've been running may have impeded your progress up until this point?

RE: Minititan on AOSI - RTBoss - 06-21-2016

Nothing, nothing, nothing...then THIS!? Holy hell.

(06-21-2016, 03:18 PM)K-Train Wrote: Awesome shit man! Wow, that read like one of those exotic novels. I love Italians, great food, great women...So you believe that your diet and/or the number of loops you've been running may have impeded your progress up until this point?

I don't know for loops, I have been doing 8 most days and am still on track to get 8 today but this happened after a block of 4 and then 2 thats all I can really say, I don't normally loop them all at once and try to take gaps between when its easiest for my schedule, as for food I guess I have been eating a little more than usual for me this last week, I can't say that I felt the aura power on from food (which I know is what a lot of people are noticing), it was more the sexually appealing view of the daughter and I guess I was in her presence for more than 2 and a half hours so had lots of time to check her out and fire my mind up. Haha so I kind of think it was her or at least the sight of her that flared up the aura and attracted in the mum who's dominance I guess scared off the hottie. I'm probably wrong maybe was the food' I'm still stuffed

(06-21-2016, 03:24 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Nothing, nothing, nothing...then THIS!? Holy hell.

Weird as hell........ It was a strange night, I almost got coerced into bed by a much older women because her step daughter had me thinking some real dirty thougts.. I thought it was another normal night, the aura was just affecting the older ones, I did not expect that from the daughter, I never even noticed her leave the restaurant before me

(06-21-2016, 03:30 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Now that this happened I'm not gonna listen tonight then I'll listen for 5 loops tomorrow instead then go to another town and eat some high carb/calorie food like you did too. Model for success. That would be hilarious if that's all we had to do, then everyone's all just getting laid listening 5 loops then going and eating tons of food. I can see it now. In fact I'm gonna head out to another town right now just cause I'm bored. I don't get much interaction at work cause I always try to stay focused on work so I'll try and chat some people up and see what happens.

I really hope you get to try and I hope you get results, I have to work 11 hour shifts the next 2 days so my looping will be at night. Damn it

RE: Minititan on AOSI - wolverine_i_am - 06-21-2016

Amazing dude.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - stratos - 06-21-2016

There's definitely something about the food thing..the times women have really reacted seem to be just after i finished eating even if I did AOSI the day before.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Benjamin - 06-21-2016

Wow... that's fucking awesome. After reading the first part i'm like "cool it can't get any better" and then it did Wink If it was me it may have been difficult to turn down the first woman but then when you did something even better happened. Love it.

RE: Minititan on AOSI - Aventus45 - 06-21-2016

I think that was the best testimonial for to date. Congrats!!!