Subliminal Talk
(Old Journal/No More Updates)Cars, Parks, and Restrooms - DMSI 5.5G/Maximum Sexiosity - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: (Old Journal/No More Updates)Cars, Parks, and Restrooms - DMSI 5.5G/Maximum Sexiosity (/Thread-Old-Journal-No-More-Updates-Cars-Parks-and-Restrooms-DMSI-5-5G-Maximum-Sexiosity)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - LionKing - 06-07-2016

Gotta have a little fundraiser on the forum and get you one of those quadcopter cameras, so we can see more. Then you might host a live analysis in the evening where you draw the lines and explain stuff properly :p Awesome.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-07-2016

(06-07-2016, 12:40 AM)LionKing Wrote: Gotta have a little fundraiser on the forum and get you one of those quadcopter cameras, so we can see more. Then you might host a live analysis in the evening where you draw the lines and explain stuff properly :p Awesome.

Haha! That would probably be more interesting with someone who is going to do something about it. Though, it'd be funny to see women following me around like toilet paper stuck to my shoe.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-07-2016

Yay! I remembered a dream! It was VERY sexual.

Chick on a massage table, prone. Nude. My "job" was to manually get her off with my hand. Man, she was scrreeeaaamin'! Kinda made me wanna go back to sleep. Tongue

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-09-2016

Today has been a whole new feeling. First thing at the gym, I sit down to do some lat pulldowns, and suddenly I'm surrounded. One chick starts doing tricep pushdowns on my left, another lays a mat down for floor exercises on my right, and then another starts doing dumbbell bicep curls behind me. Meanwhile, I'm focused on the mirror and watching as each one of them flits their eyes to look at me.

What really amazed me was as I left, I had this immense feeling of sexual abundance. It's literally the opposite feeling of how I used to feel before I started doing E2. I'd go into the gym, puff up the chest, walk head-held-high, but inside was just hoping and praying I'd see girls checking me out. Today, I knew they were. I could not only see it, I could feel the energy of it. It was an amazing feeling.

Immediately after, I had a client to train at home. Haven't seen her for about 4 weeks. She's early 30's, not bad but not great, and we've been friends for a long time. Today, she talked about her boobs, let me know that someone at work came up to her and asked her out, and pretty much crotch-displayed the entire hour. She had the windshield-wiper legs going every time she sat down. Instead of the pauses being with legs closed, it was with legs wide open. Crazy.

That's it so far, today - not exactly as awesome as Kenpachi's experience, but I'll take it!

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Aventus45 - 06-09-2016

(06-09-2016, 08:49 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Today has been a whole new feeling. First thing at the gym, I sit down to do some lat pulldowns, and suddenly I'm surrounded. One chick starts doing tricep pushdowns on my left, another lays a mat down for floor exercises on my right, and then another starts doing dumbbell bicep curls behind me. Meanwhile, I'm focused on the mirror and watching as each one of them flits their eyes to look at me.

What really amazed me was as I left, I had this immense feeling of sexual abundance. It's literally the opposite feeling of how I used to feel before I started doing E2. I'd go into the gym, puff up the chest, walk head-held-high, but inside was just hoping and praying I'd see girls checking me out. Today, I knew they were. I could not only see it, I could feel the energy of it. It was an amazing feeling.

Immediately after, I had a client to train at home. Haven't seen her for about 4 weeks. She's early 30's, not bad but not great, and we've been friends for a long time. Today, she talked about her boobs, let me know that someone at work came up to her and asked her out, and pretty much crotch-displayed the entire hour. She had the windshield-wiper legs going every time she sat down. Instead of the pauses being with legs closed, it was with legs wide open. Crazy.

That's it so far, today - not exactly as awesome as Kenpachi's experience, but I'll take it!

Holy S*** this sub sounds so fun to run.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-09-2016

Went to dinner this evening, where the hostess was extremely cute. We just happened to be sat at a table that was right behind her station. I faced her directly the whole meal. So I decided to experiment. I bore a hole through her head with laser focus. I pictured her naked, I felt the familiar energetic sensations, and the next thing I know, she fanning herself with both hands like she's dying from heat! It wasn't hot inside, so I can't help but think it was my attention on her. She caught my eye numerous times, but always shied away.

A server was putting in an order at her terminal, which also faced my table, and I noticed she was looking. I caught her eye and looked away. I looked back, still staring. This happened two more times.

On our way out, we ran into the staring server, and she stammered excuse me and blushed head to toe.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Benjamin - 06-09-2016

Haha that would make it difficult to focus on your workout! Love it man!

Maybe they wanted to spot you on the exercises Wink

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - wolverine_i_am - 06-09-2016

(06-09-2016, 05:06 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Went to dinner this evening, where the hostess was extremely cute. We just happened to be sat at a table that was right behind her station. I faced her directly the whole meal. So I decided to experiment. I bore a hole through her head with laser focus. I pictured her naked, I felt the familiar energetic sensations, and the next thing I know, she fanning herself with both hands like she's dying from heat! It wasn't hot inside, so I can't help but think it was my attention on her. She caught my eye numerous times, but always shied away.

A server was putting in an order at her terminal, which also faced my table, and I noticed she was looking. I caught her eye and looked away. I looked back, still staring. This happened two more times.

On our way out, we ran into the staring server, and she stammered excuse me and blushed head to toe.

This is so interesting. This is what psychic seduction is about. But most people aren't capable cause their energy isn't strong enough. Perhaps it's the boost in our aura that makes it possible! Maybe we should ask Shannon about this.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Shannon - 06-09-2016

That would seem to be blatantly obvious... the goal of the program is basically attracting and seducing someone with your personal energy.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - kenpachi - 06-10-2016

(06-09-2016, 05:06 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Went to dinner this evening, where the hostess was extremely cute. We just happened to be sat at a table that was right behind her station. I faced her directly the whole meal. So I decided to experiment. I bore a hole through her head with laser focus. I pictured her naked, I felt the familiar energetic sensations, and the next thing I know, she fanning herself with both hands like she's dying from heat! It wasn't hot inside, so I can't help but think it was my attention on her. She caught my eye numerous times, but always shied away.

Lmao I did the exact same thing numerous times at that conference. It's happened enough times to me now that I know it works... didn't want to mention it though because people will assume you're making it up anyway or misinterpreting it with confirmation bias or whatever.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - 4Kingdoms - 06-10-2016

(06-10-2016, 12:50 AM)kenpachi Wrote:

Lmao I did the exact same thing numerous times at that conference. It's happened enough times to me now that I know it works... didn't want to mention it though because people will assume you're making it up anyway or misinterpreting it with confirmation bias or whatever.

@kenpachi
We are testing a new technology and we need to report what we notice so that Shannon can see if what he created is working properly. If I worried what everyone thought, I wouldn't be posting.

You may be more sensitive to the new technologies than I am and vice versa. You and RTBoss are part of the 90-95% group AOSI is working for consistently. I'm not... very jealous Dodgy
LOL, I'm happy for both of you and hope to get similar or better results when the update is released in 2 to 6 weeks!!

As long as you are honest about what you are reporting, tell the non-believers to buy a copy and listen for themselves!!
Shannon will tell you if you are way off, if your assumption is wrong.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-13-2016

After reading a post where Shannon said the models were showing optimal exposure to AOSI is either 8 loops or 2 loops per day, I'm going to reduce how much I listen to the subliminal.

I feel like there's been diminishing returns the last few days, so perhaps I just need a little more processing time. Regardless, I'm going to cut down for the sake of experimentation.

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - RTBoss - 06-16-2016

I'm working on being quite discerning with what's going on with my AOSI run.

I noticed I'm much more concerned with my wardrobe. I've been driven to get new shoes. The ones I've been wearing just won't do anymore. I've also been getting rid of clothes that are old, but have sentimental value in lieu of getting newer, sexier threads. Pocket book is definitely going to take a hit, and Goodwill is going to be getting sacks of clothes.

I'm going out to eat more when my wife isn't home. It's getting me out of the house, and even though I'm "unnecessarily" spending money, I'm finding my outings very enjoyable. My kid says "Hi!" very animatedly to EVERYONE. This includes super-hot girls, and it gives me an instant-in. They're all-smiles, very open, and it's great. So far, it doesn't go beyond that. I don't escalate, as I'm married, and they don't either. I postulate it's likely morality at work. Don't go for the married guy with the super-cute kid and be a "Homewrecker."

Speaking of outings, I took my son to Panera for breakfast and then ran some errands. I got tons of obvious stares from women 45-50 and up. We were also approached by many grandmotherly figures that absolutely adored my son. Homely-looking young women were eager to greet me - these types used to ignore me, like I was the guy who picked on them or ignored them in high school. That always irked me, as I was picked on throughout middle school, until I got rid of the braces and glasses in high school, and started working out to improve my image. I'm still the same Star Wars geek and "brain" that I got incessantly made fun of for back-in-the-day, but now I'm judged on appearances (until AOSI, anyway - now I'm universally appreciated, lol).

Oddly, I'm drinking a lot more. I really don't know what's up with this. It's especially odd, because I'm happier than I have been for a LONG time. E2 didn't take care of my urge to drink, whereas when I was on E1 long ago, I drank WAY less or stopped entirely. While E2 didn't stop my drinking, it was normal consumption. I just got to thinking today that, since I've started AOSI, my drinking (especially alone) has gone up considerably.

I have improved my eating habits a tinge since starting AOSI, but the hunger I experience derails any intention of eating well. I still have a strong desire to get more exercise, however, though my eagerness to run more has recently landed me with a bruised meta-tarsal. Darn minimalist shoes! I love them dearly, but this experience has led me to order a pair of Nike Flyknit RN (still arguably minimalist).

RE: AOSI 5.5G Gave Me Blue Balls (or "No Means NO!") - Shannon - 06-16-2016

I would say that I have never met a drinker who did not increase their alcohol intake because of one reason and one reason only: fear. AOSI is probably touching on a fear you have buried in your subconscious, and that is why you're drinking more.