Subliminal Talk
SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 ROUND 2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 ROUND 2 (/Thread-SEX-Panther-Dubls-x-SM3-ROUND-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 ROUND 2 - Dubls - 02-22-2016

I finally did it. This is a short one to let you know that I started the program. Proper intro tomorrow.

RE: SEX Panther: Essy x SM3 - eternity - 02-22-2016

subscribed!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: SEX Panther: Essy x SM3 - wolverine_i_am - 02-22-2016

Yes! Another SM3 thread!

RE: SEX Panther: Essy x SM3 - Benjamin - 02-22-2016

Haha I love the name Smile

RE: SEX Panther: Essy x SM3 - LionKing - 02-22-2016

Sex Panther.. Big Grin Good luck!

RE: SEX Panther: Essy x SM3 - Light - 02-22-2016

Subscribed. Good luck

RE: SEX Panther: Essy x SM3 - Life - 02-23-2016

The title.

RE: SEX Panther: Essy x SM3 - Kol - 02-23-2016

Subscribed!

Stage 1, Day 3 - Dubls - 02-24-2016

Recap

I was the fat kid in grade school. I was shamed and bullied for it. I internalized the shame and learned to believe deep down that I was disgusting and undesirable. Incredibly low confidence. No sense of masculinity. Beta friends, beta life, most of which has been completely devoid of contact/relationships with women. At 25 I had my first and only girlfriend/kiss/lay to date. I'll be 30 this year.

Present

I'm in the best shape of my life. Who knew that under the fat suit was an above-average looking (or so I'm told) guy? I ran AM6 twice over the past year. You can read my journal HERE. I've improved in the areas of confidence, fear, and shame, but I still have a ways to go. I'm ready however to steer that development in the direction of Sex Magnet—my goal all along.

I want to become the sales page. There's not much I can write without regurgitating something from it, other than this: I want to feel deserving of any woman that I am attracted to. I want to be completely blind to how attractive she is, from the standpoint of feeling completely entitled to social and sexual relations with her. And I want to be a sex god.

I don't expect to achieve the level I'm shooting for in one run. I'm going to be working on my biggest mental hurdles. I think about the person I was before and after AM6, and I'm excited to see where this goes.

Lastly, I was reluctant to run another 6 stage program so soon because 12 hours a day on AM6 really limited my free time and felt like a burden towards the end. I am committing to 10-11 hours a day on this program.

RE: SEX Panther: essy x SM3 - eternity - 02-24-2016

power to you brother! sincerely wishing you an awesome run

RE: SEX Panther: essy x SM3 - Benjamin - 02-24-2016

Good job on losing the weight and being in the best shape of your life!

It's crazy when I think how I used to look compared to how I look now, it took a while to adjust to it.

Stage 1, Day 5 - Dubls - 02-26-2016

Ultrasonic still bugs me. I know you're not supposed to hear it, and I use Frequensee to check the volume of my speakers every night before bed, but US just doesn't feel substantial because of the perceived silence. Shannon has written that at the correct volume, US will fill a room with sound. I have a set of 20-20k stereo speakers. There is one speaker at ear level on either side of the bed. They are turned in towards my ears and I sleep in the middle of the [queen size] bed. I try to sleep on my back to get the stereo effect, but I usually wake up on my side—ear facing up—and worry about how well I'm receiving the subs. Frequensee measures both speakers at just under -20 dB, set using OS.

I'll admit I'm looking for reassurance here, but I'm going to try OS tonight.

Edit: Couldn't do more than 5m of OS. Volume spikes are too much.

In terms of hours, I reviewed the SM3 instructions, and they say 8 is minimum, 12-16 is best, do not exceed 21. I would love to hit 12, but 4 hours a day wearing buds or headphones is not reasonable, while 2-3 (+8 hours while sleeping) works well with my life. For those of you who don't have a desk job, what kind of strategies to do you use to get hours?

RE: SEX Panther: essy x SM3 - eternity - 02-27-2016

hey bud, i don't imagine that waking up on your side would change the rate of success with the subliminal more than 5-10%. if stereo headphones were to be 100% efficiency, I would say waking up on the side after tossing and turning would be 90% efficiency. after using subs for the past year, I would rather be comfortable sleeping every night than fighting for that extra 10% by using sleepphones that fall off, or by having speakers the same distance apart from my head that takes up space in my room.

my speakers are directly underneath my bed, facing upwards, and held in place by the bed. i got lazy after my AM6 run XD

RE: SEX Panther: essy x SM3 - Dubls - 02-27-2016

Just woke up from some kind of sex dream.