Subliminal Talk
Shannon Fan Club - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Shannon Fan Club (/Thread-Shannon-Fan-Club)

Shannon Fan Club - thor2014 - 02-14-2016

Alot of people have asked questions related to Shannon. I propose that we keep a these questions in a single thread.

Questions I have been asked by pm which I do not have the answers too so please do not ask me again.

1. Have you met Shannon
NO
2. Why dont you post pics of Shannon
It would violate forum rules
3. Do Ben and Shannon hangout for drinks on Fridays if so which bar
I have no idea sorry
4. How many girls does Shannon have on the go
I would rather not speculate however since he is the father of SM, AM and WM I suspect he has many on the go allthough I could be wrong.
5. Does Shannon talk like Einstien ?
Dont know
6. Does Shannon host premier parties when releasing new products where those like Ben and Andrew walkup the red carpet if so where and how can I gain entry ?
Dont know

RE: Shannon Fan Club - Shannon - 02-14-2016

1. Have you met Shannon

Yes. He's a pretty awesome guy. Modest, too.

2. Why dont you post pics of Shannon

I did.

3. Do Ben and Shannon hangout for drinks on Fridays if so which bar

No, Ben lives in Australia and Shannon lives in the United States, and isn't yet wealthy enough to justify buying a private scramjet to fly to Oz on the weekends. But I will be going to see Ben and Australia either this year or next, as finances and timing allows.

4. How many girls does Shannon have on the go

Shannon's private life is private.

5. Does Shannon talk like Einstien ?

I never spoke to Einstein to find out.

6. Does Shannon host premier parties when releasing new products where those like Ben and Andrew walkup the red carpet if so where and how can I gain entry ?

No, but that's a rather intriguing idea.

7. Does Shannon need a fan club?

No, it might go to his head. lol

RE: Shannon Fan Club - Benjamin - 02-14-2016

HAHA these topics are weird. Why are people asking you these questions in pm Thor?

I know Thor has super strength but i'm not sure he has all the answers to the universe Tongue

I'd be so uncomfortable on the red carpet, that's so unlike anything i've done before.

RE: Shannon Fan Club - thor2014 - 02-15-2016

Its human nature Ben Big Grin. Shannon has become somewhat of an enigma here. When one becomes an enigma and who is mysterious. People forge them into legends.

When somone becomes a legend people want to know more about him.

You Shannon, Ben and Andrew are seen as "gods" people lookup to you.Smile

(02-14-2016, 03:09 PM)Benjamin Wrote: HAHA these topics are weird. Why are people asking you these questions in pm Thor?

I know Thor has super strength but i'm not sure he has all the answers to the universe Tongue

I'd be so uncomfortable on the red carpet, that's so unlike anything i've done before.

RE: Shannon Fan Club - Shannon - 02-16-2016

Not a one of us is even close to perfect, and you know that. We are perhaps further along on our journey, or maybe on one or more parts of our journey, but what we have done, all of you can do. And all of us are still growing!

RE: Shannon Fan Club - Benjamin - 02-16-2016

Sometimes I still wonder if you're trolling Thor. :z

RE: Shannon Fan Club - Shannon - 02-16-2016

Nah. I'm too much of a literalist to think of doing things like that.

RE: Shannon Fan Club - Benjamin - 02-16-2016

Haha nah I didn't mean that you were trolling him Shannon, I meant that I wonder if he is a troll sometimes with what he posts.

RE: Shannon Fan Club - apollolux - 02-16-2016

Commas are important, m'kay?

RE: Shannon Fan Club - Benjamin - 02-17-2016

hahaha I knew what I meant Tongue

RE: Shannon Fan Club - Life - 02-17-2016

Benjamin pm me