Subliminal Talk
Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) (/Thread-Emotional-Healing-Pain-Relief-Aid-2-0-5-5G-%E2%80%93-Type-A-B-C-D-Hybrid)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type B/C Hybrid) - maxx55 - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 01:36 AM)Hercules Wrote:
(03-06-2016, 11:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: I honestly don't remember. Maybe I'll have to go back and look. I don't recall there being manifestation in the script, though...

You said it was because of the OE which is manifestation technology in an old thread. I forgot where though.

So is this a type B/C or B/D? I remember people from my past manifesting during EPRHA 1.0. But what physical changes would E2 have?

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type B/C Hybrid) - RTBoss - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 09:33 AM)maxx55 Wrote: So is this a type B/C or B/D? I remember people from my past manifesting during EPRHA 1.0. But what physical changes would E2 have?

I'm thinking there's an active physical relaxation component.

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type B/C Hybrid) - eternity - 03-07-2016

Itm state shifting

Triggered state shifting

physical state shifting

Haha

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type B/C Hybrid) - Shannon - 03-07-2016

It actually is a Type A/B/C/D hybrid, after I thought about it. The first.

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type B/C Hybrid) - apollolux - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 01:54 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: Itm state shifting

Ah, ITM-SS = "in-the-moment state shifting." I'll keep that in mind.

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - 4Kingdoms - 03-08-2016

(03-07-2016, 02:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: It actually is a Type A/B/C/D hybrid, after I thought about it. The first.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-post-102785.html#pid102785
Shannon Wrote:RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 2
I just realized that EHPRA 2.0 is the first Type A/B/C/D subliminal. How cool!
Type A: These programs are the fastest working subliminals, and can be expected to have noticeable effects within about 20 minutes in many cases. Sometimes, results can be seen in as little as five or ten minutes.
Type B: The most common type of subliminal, these are designed to replace old subconscious beliefs and ideas.
Type C: This type of subliminals is designed to cause a physical change in the listener.
Type D: This type of subliminal is designed to manifest or attract something into your life.

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - 4Kingdoms - 03-08-2016

Day 2 listening to EHPRA 2.0

Can't believe this is only day two!! There are already several journals keeping us up to date with the changes Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 is making!!

Yesterday on day one... I was at work and focused on doing my job. I got angry because I was being pulled into 3 different directions by people/coworkers that should have minded their own business.

I thought I hid my anger very well!! I didn't blow up or raise my voice... I was proud of myself Big Grin Honestly, I didn't think anyone noticed how I was feeling.

When I went into a private room with my team. The girl asked me if I was angry. I calmly said yes and explained why. Then the guy said, "I could tell you were pissed!"
End of conversation and they left the room.

I was stunned that they picked it up that I was angry and I thought I handled it very well and hid it so well compared to how I've exploded in the past.

I know without asking that people are picking up the "LOVE" vibes that I seem to be giving off from listening to OGSF 5G. Seems they are able to pick up whatever aura I am sending out. Guess this is from listening to EHPRA 2.0??
-------------------
The guy on my team needs his transmission fixed on his car. He was taking the bus and since his house is on my way home. I offered to drive him until he can get his transmission fixed.

(SHANNON WARNS NOT TO DO THIS WITH EHPRA 2.0)
I have EHPRA 2.0 ultrasonic playing on my car cd.
(trying to get my listening time in) So did you figure it out?? That's right!! The guy on my team is being exposed to EHPRA 2.0 as I drive him home from work. He will only be exposed to it 4 days a week and 20 to 25 minutes depending on traffic until I reach his house. It will be interesting how it affects him.

This is only day two for him and his energy level went from high speed to being "laid back." Interesting, considering the short amount of time he is exposed to EHPRA 2.0!! We don't discuss our private lives, keep things professional.

He's already heard OGSF 5G for two weeks, I didn't notice any difference in him. The other day it looked like he could barely keep his eyes open. Could be nothing, might be EHPRA 2.0, I will keep notes on changes I see in him, if any...

Day 2 listening to EHPRA 2.0

Just remembered...

If you take time to read the Product Description page http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/emotional-pain-relief-healing-aid-2-0/ you will see the full script from 3 other subliminal programs are included with EHPRA 2.0
Overcome The Victim Mentality/Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear 5G/Positive Thinking, Positive Attitude
(Overcoming Fear 5G full script is also included, not listed on the product page to avoid redundancy)

Positive Thinking, Positive Attitude http://www.subliminal-shop.com/script-library/
Like most people, I have negative thoughts running through my mind and these thoughts seem to come from nowhere. Lately, as these thought flash through my mind, I find myself dwelling on the negative thought and figuring out a positive way to word it.

after dwelling on it, I changed the wording to a positive, so when I think of money...
Positive - Money is pouring into my account. Tongue

Shortly after I figured out this positive statement, I went to the store and was compelled to purchase a $10 scratch off lottery ticket and won $50!!

This is only the second day of listening to EHPRA 2.0!!!

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - 4Kingdoms - 03-11-2016

Day 5 listening to EHPRA 2.0

If I am going through changes, I hardly notice them, could it be?? The Naturalizer: Allows the changes taking place to be accepted much more readily, and proceed naturally so that the change is as easy as possible.

Work
Overtime at my workplace is out of control. I really don't have time to post. And I may be too tired to notice the changes that EHPRA 2.0 is doing to me.

My team is split when we do our overtime, it means the guy that I've been driving home will have to take public transportation home when he get's off from work. The old me would have gone out of my way to pick him up and take him home. Now, I don't feel any guilt or shame about not going out of my way to help him. I'm okay with living my life.

Driving My Car
I went from deliberately going the long way around to avoid making left turns and traffic to taking the shortest route possible without thinking about it. Like the car is driving itself on autopilot.

Real Life Women
In real life I've dated pretty girls. I'm only sharing this part because my dream won't make sense when you read it. As you know, a girl can be pretty and overweight. I've had some ask me to have sex and I've turned them down. I know... shallow.

Dreams
Fear of sleeping with pretty overweight women??
Lately, the only dreams I am able to remember are with Overweight pretty women I work with. I don't care if she's single, married, in a relationship. The dreams are starting out that I'm at work, so it feels real.

Then it's like a tv show. Opening scene: Chatting it up at work, just a normal day. Cut to commercial: except there is no commercial it just switches to the next scene.
Scene two: Kissing passionately, heavy breathing, no talking. Clothes slowly coming off and then I'm having sex with my pretty overweight female coworker!! And it's a long intense dream.

Back to real life
I'm enjoying the dreams so much, I'm looking at pretty overweight women in another light. As for my coworkers, I am reluctant to share my dreams with them (sexual harassment) Now, I'm not going to ask any of my pretty overweight female coworkers to have sex with me. However, I may be open to having sex in the future with a pretty overweight woman if she asks me to have sex with her.

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - Benjamin - 03-11-2016

Cool.

You could be the office weight loss coach, having lots of sex with them to help them lose weight. Tongue

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - 4Kingdoms - 03-11-2016

(03-11-2016, 12:09 AM)Benjamin Wrote: Cool.

You could be the office weight loss coach, having lots of sex with them to help them lose weight. Tongue

LOL... literally

Once I get over this fear, it might just happen!! Tongue

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - RTBoss - 03-11-2016

There was a chick who was thick that was into me before I got married. Huge tits, huge ass, beautiful face. I wasn't sure about it. Went for it anyway after drinking heavily, and holy GOD did she look amazing nude. Smooth skin, no cellulite, perfect T&A. Permanent place in the spank bank.

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - 4Kingdoms - 03-12-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6264-post-103506.html#pid103506
(03-12-2016, 12:11 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(03-12-2016, 06:36 AM)Nox Wrote: Then the other day I took my girl to the store and no joke a dozen people I've met over the years popped up out of nowhere (individually) to come up and say how great it was to see me. A 10 minute grocery trip took an hour. I was almost running to my car to get out of there. Someone ran out to my car to shake my hand as I was putting the groceries in the car.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7145-post-99672.html#pid99672
I ran into two women from my past while listening to OGSF 5G. Woman #1, I saw 4 years ago. Woman #2, I saw 2 years ago. Within a month, I met them separately for lunch only to find out how little in common we have and how far we have drifted apart.

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - Shannon - 03-12-2016

(03-11-2016, 12:02 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Day 5 listening to EHPRA 2.0

[snip]

Real Life Women
In real life I've dated pretty girls. I'm only sharing this part because my dream won't make sense when you read it. As you know, a girl can be pretty and overweight. I've had some ask me to have sex and I've turned them down. I know... shallow.[snip]

Why is that shallow?

I'll tell you. It's not.It's you falling for a shaming campaign to get men to feel bad for preferring what they prefer. It's BS.

Some guys like super big women, some guys like super skinny women. Some like them tall, some like them short. Some like big boobs, some like small boobs. Some like her hair to be red, blonde, black, brown, shaved. Some like her to be black, white, hispanic, oriental. Some like her to be easy, some like her to be almost impossible to get.

All of this is HIS personal preference, and HIS prerogative! There is nothing shallow about preferring one thing over another. Trust me, women do it all the time.

So don't fall for this "You're being shallow if you don't like what I want you to like, or think how I want you to think" BS. Do your own thing.

That said... I have dated and had sex with everything from almost skeletally skinny (painful during sex, btw) to BBW. I prefer my women to be at least a little padded, because it's much more sensually enjoyable and they are much more enjoyable during sex and intimacy.

But that's me, and it doesn't mean your personal preferences can't be whatever and still be valid. If you want your women looking like they look in magazines, go for it. If you want your women looking like she's built for comfort and not for speed, go for it. If you like athletic instead of sensual, go for it. Your personal preferences are valid regardless. Reject this shaming BS. Accept yourself as being capable of making valid choices for yourself.