Subliminal Talk
Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal (/Thread-Devil-of-Hells-Kitchen-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Hercules Guilt, Shame and Fear Eradication Vol. 1 - Daredevil - 03-07-2016

Day 1: 18.5 hours

I'm on my second day of EHPRA and I am feeling a little more assertive and have more confidence. Nothing much to report other than the spasms stopped in my leg after I went to bed in the night but naps in the day wouldn't make it stop. I'm on day 16 of no fap and I have stopped fantasizing about women at this point or have kept it to a minimum. I feel stronger and less worn out but still I have the brain fog sometimes and a little worn out. I'm almost done with the way of men by Jack Donavan and will be reading No more Mr nice guy next. A thing I noticed today was that I was breathing more deeply without my input and it felt natural. The more I breathed the hotter my chest got and the more I felt like glass shards of angers that's cold poking me in the chest.

RE: Hercules Guilt, Shame and Fear Eradication Vol. 1 - Benjamin - 03-07-2016

These physical responses are interesting. I've had some things where i've woken up from dreams feeling fear in my body, sweating all over and similar things but not through the day from listening to subliminals.

The new technology is going to be interested to experience when I use the program. I was even thinking of trying FLAC, atleast on my computer as i'm not sure ipods support the format and that's what I use to listen at night.

I hope EPRHA 2.0 will help work on more of my abandonment/emptiness/attachment to approval from girls/this need to get something from them more. I believe the self validation will be part of that. Hopefully it continues the work i've done with tapping on this emptiness and void I found inside.

RE: Hercules Guilt, Shame and Fear Eradication Vol. 1 - Shannon - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 09:16 PM)Benjamin Wrote: The new technology is going to be interested to experience when I use the program. I was even thinking of trying FLAC, atleast on my computer as i'm not sure ipods support the format and that's what I use to listen at night.

Yes it will. I'm pretty sure iPods do support FLAC and AIFF too. I don't use Apple products, though, so I'm only going on what I remember, which may be wrong.

Quote:I hope EPRHA 2.0 will help work on more of my abandonment/emptiness/attachment to approval from girls/this need to get something from them more. I believe the self validation will be part of that. Hopefully it continues the work i've done with tapping on this emptiness and void I found inside.

It will help with abandonment, emptiness, attachment, approval, self validation, etc. etc.

RE: Hercules Guilt, Shame and Fear Eradication Vol. 1 - apollolux - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 09:22 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm pretty sure iPods do support FLAC and AIFF too. I don't use Apple products, though, so I'm only going on what I remember, which may be wrong.

iPods support AIFF but not FLAC. Instead of FLAC they support Apple's ALAC (still lossless) codec. Most players that play FLAC do indeed support ALAC, but since ALAC commonly uses the m4a extension that AAC also uses it's difficult to know by looking whether a given file is the lossless ALAC or the lossy AAC unless one has an audio file inspector.

FLAC was created before Apple open-sourced ALAC, and since both are lossless the only real difference is file size, which is only slightly better with ALAC than with FLAC.

RE: Hercules Guilt, Shame and Fear Eradication Vol. 1 - Shannon - 03-08-2016

(03-07-2016, 11:53 PM)apollolux Wrote:
(03-07-2016, 09:22 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm pretty sure iPods do support FLAC and AIFF too. I don't use Apple products, though, so I'm only going on what I remember, which may be wrong.

iPods support AIFF but not FLAC. Instead of FLAC they support Apple's ALAC (still lossless) codec. Most players that play FLAC do indeed support ALAC, but since ALAC commonly uses the m4a extension that AAC also uses it's difficult to know by looking whether a given file is the lossless ALAC or the lossy AAC unless one has an audio file inspector.

FLAC was created before Apple open-sourced ALAC, and since both are lossless the only real difference is file size, which is only slightly better with ALAC than with FLAC.

That's right, it was ALAC, which of course is the Apple way. That's one of the reasons I don't like Apple. They don't play well with others.

RE: Hercules Guilt, Shame and Fear Eradication Vol. 1 - Benjamin - 03-08-2016

Damn apple. I refuse to use Itunes because now it's the complete opposite of user friendly, you can't just drag and drop like you used to and if you sync it deletes everything. Just dumb shit. That's why I use copytransmanager.

RE: Hercules Guilt, Shame and Fear Eradication Vol. 1 - Daredevil - 03-08-2016

You can use GDrive for Apple devices to play FLAC files.

RE: Hercules Guilt, Shame and Fear Eradication Vol. 1 - dweller94 - 03-08-2016

Cheers Hercules I'll check that out and yeah iTunes is a pain especially when you want to sync music from another machine etc

So today nothing much happened other than a motivation feeling coming in my chest and spasms in my back near my arm now along with tingling feelings all over my body. I can feel that something big is being worked on cuz I took a nap and I just had a dream that I was being turned into a robot, really weird. I am just about finished with my plan for these few years that I am devoting to personal growth which is the next 7 which I mostly will be focusing on AM7, EPHRA 2.0, ASC, And AYPW 5G. The first wave of change I am going to intiate is changing how I talk to myself and the vocabulary I use and changing my thought process. I am leaning more towards an Alpha Mindset of growth instead of the one I have now. I feel power surging and charging up in me and soon I will execute the plan once I get the materials I need to execute all what I want to do. Almost done with way of men and the next book I will be reading is no more Mr nice guy.

RE: Hercules Guilt, Shame and Fear Eradication Vol. 1 - Benjamin - 03-08-2016

Quote:You can use GDrive for Apple devices to play FLAC files.

Cool, is that an app or something? I'll have a look for that when i'm gonna use this program.

Ye it's an app on the Apple App Store. In I tunes on computer you can drag and drop into the app when you connect your phone.

RE: Hercules Guilt, Shame and Fear Eradication Vol. 1 - Daredevil - 03-11-2016

Day 6

80.5 Hours Listened So far

On this day of my run I took 2 5000 IU vitamin D pills. Within 2 hours I was starting to get mad and irritable and kinda assertive. I think it's the testosterone creation and production caused by the Vitamins that triggered this along with the Subliminal playing. I still feel bad in my body but not so much my heads moods down but I sense that in my body there is some sort of sadness buried in there that's waiting to be released and burst out. There is still spasms in my body that comes out at random times and I sorta feel a coldness taking over my body and influencing me to act in a bad way when this happens.

Other things that happened when I wasn't posting was that I realized that I now feel sexual attraction in my heart/upper solar plexus spot instead of my balls. I saw a hot dark peached skin chick with a big ass and the right amount of breasts exposed and it felt like 1,000 volts to the heart instead of a feeling to fuck. I accredit this to No Fap ( 20 Days) and EHPRA 2.0 since this started on Monday. On the street though when I look at a girl with a man I am able to stare at them and make eye contact with the man when I am scanning his girl without looking down but when I see a hot chick on the street I look at her then down and all interest she had at me changes when I see her expression after I do that. It's kinda hard to make eye contact with some women because of guilt that you had fantasies about them and wouldn't want to be judged. They perceive this as weakness and don't give you the respect you deserve.

Another activity that I have been doing is not moving when I see someone in my path when walking and it has not been going so well because I still Unconciously keep on moving out the way for people, especially women without a seccond thought. Guess I still have some fears to hunt.

RE: Hercules Guilt, Shame and Fear Eradication Vol. 1 - Daredevil - 03-11-2016

I had a dream that I was playin my PS2 that I no longer have and was playing the matrix game. I was supposed to save people in the game from a hostage situation and one of the enemies that came up was my mom. So I threw her on the floor and my dad was in the background yelling about to come in my room and I was like ha ha "I'm like Neo, I'm waking up". Then I woke up in my room and couldn't move only could look around and then I was able to walk. Then I said " this doesn't feel right" and then I really woke up and I was tired and groggy as fuck.

So this dream probably has 2 meanings. One is that I am breaking free of the matrix and fighting everything my parents stood for, making the inner parents angry then to find out that I wasn't really "woke" and when I was in the 2nd dream in my room it represents "Zion" or the real world where I am free of their control.

Or

I am breaking free of the matrix and the patriarchy matrix system can sense that (Ethernet) so to escape it I astral projected out of my body into my room in which I was able to walk around. Then I was able to truly wake up.

RE: Hercules Guilt, Shame and Fear Eradication Vol. 1 - Daredevil - 06-09-2017

E2 15 Month Review

So I am Here with My Review of E2 460/1031 days in.

Most of my surface fears have gone away such as the fear of being late and the fear of not doing work. This has conversely made me more of a procrastinator. Its hard to actually tell what is going on with me because of the naturalizer and my subconscious 3 monkeys societal programming of See no evil, Hear no evil and speak no evil. Although I cant see my own changes clearly, many people say I have changed alot.

E2 side effects

--If you play E2 out loud in your room and nobody is in your room and the noise doesn't go out your room nobody will be affected by the subliminal.
--If someone walks in your room and stays in for 2 minutes, they will start to act weird the rest of the day and most probably get angry at you for the simplest stuff.
--I have been getting spasms in different ares of my body. First it was the Legs from March 2016 to February 2017 and from then on it has been the jaws and the neck.
--Its not crazy spasms but more like facial tics.
--If you masturbate earlier in the day then run E2 later you will have some weird ass DARK dreams.
--Most dreams on E2 is dark for me and about fighting somebody. Onetime my father snapped my neck in my dream.
-- You will go from feelings of universal love to wanting to do some dark shit to people you are mad at and will bring up thoughts of just stabbing yourself for no reason with no emotion behind it.
--E2 will also deliver you out of a lot of trouble and accidents. I cant recall the amount of times I have been saved from traumatic events.

Well that is my review, if you want to ask questions leave them below. I will be having 2 More Reviews. One on March 6th 2018 (2 year mark)
and One on January 1st 2019 which is the last day of E2.