Subliminal Talk
Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal (/Thread-Devil-of-Hells-Kitchen-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal - Daredevil - 01-30-2016

So I am going to be running this for an extended period of time starting tommorow. This will be my last day of EPHRA and maybe will write a review. So I chose this subliminal because I realized that the root of most problems was fear and the limters of action is guilt and shame. I have a lot of fears, mainly the fear of letting go which manifests as a person who cannot truly be angry and let it out, on top of being a pushover. So Here are some schematics of what I want from this run.

EPHRA 2.0

Target Daily Hours: 13-15 Hours a day
Total Hours goal: 6,000 hours
Starting: March 6th 2016

Fears, guilt and shame Trying to get rid of:

-- Fear of faliure 
-- Fear of Violence 
-- Shame from past crushes
-- Fear of rejection 
-- Fear of abandonment
-- Fear of Parents
-- Fear of Myself 
-- Guilt about thoughts
-- Shame from messing up
-- Fear of intamicy
-- Guilt, Shame, and Fear of sexuality 
-- Fear of death
-- Fear of loosing control 
-- Fear of life
-- Fear of defending myself 
-- Fear of bad health
-- Guilty about fantasizing about girls
-- Fear of eye contact
-- Fear of heights 
-- Insecturities
-- Fear, Guiltvand Shame of my shadow side
-- Fear of authority 
-- Fear of confrontation 
-- Trust issues 

As You can see, I have a lot of fear. I want to be free and feel free so this is why I am running this program. This program will help me gain respect from people who use me as a doormat due to my insecurities.

Here are my Goals for this Subliminal run

-- Firstly I would like to take action without any inhibitions or seccond guessing. If I see an opportunity I take it, no if ands or buts.

-- To release sexual impotency and body armor and have full body orgasms. It's said that character Armour which is caused by fear makes a person loose full sexual pleasure and makes it mechanical and choppy. Sounds like me.

-- To talk to a woman and socialize without giving a fuck what she thinks of me.

-- To stop being a bitch around my father.

-- Release fear of God, and guilt about sins.

-- Be an ultra competitive person and not fear hurting others feelings.

-- Lastly, to be able to indulge in pleasure and enjoy life to the fullest.

Supplementing actions with this sub

-- Along with this sub I will commit to

1. Approaching women and talking to girls who don't know me and socializing.

2. Read 3-4 Books a week

3. DRAW BOUNDARIES 

4. Stop smiling all the time to avoid being alone.

5. Call people out for their shit and demand respect.

6. Stop asking what if.....

7. Do Bioenergetics Daily and 5 Tibetian rites 4x a week.

8. Meditate 1 hour a day

9. Actually Use the friend zone to my advantage. Many men including me are afraid of the friend zone but there is no reason to be afraid because girls actually wish for an alpha man to save them. If you are committed to becoming one, they will surely give you tips on how to be one and actually help you rise to become better with women. And honestly, you have a resiovoir of women to fuck after you become alpha who you know and can easily talk to a gf. And also, women are more understanding than men.

10. No Fap and Semen Retention for 4 Years.

11. Stop Fantasty about women

12. Working out 3-5x a week

13. Update Forums every 8 days.

14. Free write 15 minutes a day

15. Stop cursing ( Kinda is for low level men)

16. Holotropic Breathwork

17. Listen to 1 audiobook every 2 weeks.

and lastly 

18. Do deep journaling and Dream analysis along with Grattitude journaling.

Well That's all, I will succeed and that's all that matters.

RE: Hercules Guilt, Shame and Fear Eradication Vol. 1 - Aventus45 - 01-30-2016

Yesssss subscribed.

RE: Hercules Guilt, Shame and Fear Eradication Vol. 1 - wolverine_i_am - 01-30-2016

Good luck!

RE: Hercules Guilt, Shame and Fear Eradication Vol. 1 - Voytek - 01-30-2016

You`re first to go, mate! Good luck! Smile

RE: Hercules Guilt, Shame and Fear Eradication Vol. 1 - thor2014 - 01-31-2016

I enjoy reading yours posts Hercules keep up the good work

Peace

Thor your friend

RE: Hercules Guilt, Shame and Fear Eradication Vol. 1 - Benjamin - 01-31-2016

Cool, i'm wanting to do this after WM.. I thought about OF but OGSF is probably better for me since guilt and shame also cause me issues.

RE: Hercules Guilt, Shame and Fear Eradication Vol. 1 - Daredevil - 03-06-2016

So my tag line has been misleading because I took a 30 day fast of no Subliminals preparing for EPHRA 2.0 when I heard the features of it as so here I am running the sub as we speak. I'll run this for 6-8 months Ned evaluate where I am at and then see whether or not if I am going to run it for a longer period of time. My goals are the same but along with the fact I want to heal all the trauma that comes with the guilt shame and fear in my life. I've been running the subliminal for about 2 hours and let me tell you it knocked me out the first few minutes leaving me disoriented. I was barley moving in bed then I went off into a deep sleep. I had a weird dream about me being a toddler crawling, I don't know if it's an actual memory or not but that's what I dreamt. My plan still is to run the subs for 13-15 hours a day. Than you Shannon for creating this great Subliminal and here we go!

RE: Hercules Guilt, Shame and Fear Eradication Vol. 1 - Benjamin - 03-06-2016

Good luck, I look forward to reading about EPRHA 2.0 as I will use it at some Stage.

RE: Hercules Guilt, Shame and Fear Eradication Vol. 1 - Bliss - 03-06-2016

Looking forward to reading your progress Smile

RE: Hercules Guilt, Shame and Fear Eradication Vol. 1 - DarthXedonias - 03-06-2016

Good luck! Also glad to see i'm not the only one. I just started it tonight as well and was knocked out for like a hour and a half. Felt like I was disoriented and half asleep the entire time. Definitely could tell it was working on my mind. If this is how it feels with just a few 6G techs, I'm wondering how full 6G is going to be like.

I think Shannon's time travel tech works interestingly.

A few days before the release of EPHRA 2.0 I started having these vivid dreams about my child self and seeing him. I saw him trapped in the basement of my parents house waiting and calm after a home invasion of that house happened and it was set on fire. Another day I saw me sitting down pointing to a glass of water. I dunno if it's just placebo of anticipation of the release but I haven't had these themed dreams since I was 4. And Shannon has said so much times that the sub was almost done but it wasn't quite ready yet so I don't think tat my subconscious registered Shannon's final announcement to put in motion the weird dreams I'm having.

Another dream theme I have been having is space dreams. I had one where I saw the whole solar system and another where I was traveling the solar system and there was an emphasis of Jupiter and Uranus was hurdling toward me. There was also strange planets there. I take that as I am exploring my inner space and finding new parts of me since as above so below. The exploration of outer space is the exploration of inner space. This is why in the 1900s psychology and Space travel boomed with Reich, Jung Freud and the space race.

Well I'm having spasms in my right leg and also feel like my breath is on fire. Throughout the day there has been a warmth rising up starting from the solar plexus and now it's midway between my throat and heart chakras.

I feel an icy hot feeling in my chest. Something like a bad case of repressed anger and it feels like I want to say something but I don't know what. I kinda nipped procrastinating in the bud today and did what I had to do and now am reading the way of men by Jack Donavan. Intresting read so far. I learned about it by accidentally stumbling on the red pill Reddit where I learned shocking things that are hard to digest and left me angry.

RE: Hercules Guilt, Shame and Fear Eradication Vol. 1 - Shannon - 03-06-2016

(03-06-2016, 02:42 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: Good luck! Also glad to see i'm not the only one. I just started it tonight as well and was knocked out for like a hour and a half. Felt like I was disoriented and half asleep the entire time. Definitely could tell it was working on my mind. If this is how it feels with just a few 6G techs, I'm wondering how full 6G is going to be like.

ITM-SS puts you in the idea state for you to focus on healing, and then Self Optimizing Amplifier brings to up to whatever level it needs to be for optimal success. It can scale to any level of power.

Just don't use it while driving, etc. The safety limiters should make it safe even then, but still.