Subliminal Talk
How is Tinder going for you? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: How is Tinder going for you? (/Thread-How-is-Tinder-going-for-you)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: How is Tinder going for you? - JackOfHearts - 04-22-2016

They will be people who don't know it's for hook up only or they want more than just sex. In my opinion most guys want more than sex but they will only with a girl they really like so you may have more luck if you use a sub for increasing you attractiveness, something like DAOS.
By the way I'm wondering it is really for hook up only, where is that mentioned, is that official or something else?

RE: How is Tinder going for you? - Geodude - 04-23-2016

(04-22-2016, 11:19 AM)Athena Wrote: But I don't want to be presumptuous, Geodude. You may be
right. I'm giving Tinder till late this year & if no joy I'll delete my profile on there.

Well it totally differs from location-to-location. I happen to live in a small city in the US, so my experience could be totally different than yours.

I'm also not keen on just hooking up. I'm actually interested in having friendships, dates, and other relationships.

My only "hang-up" with Tinder is that I have trouble expressing my personality on there. If a woman is only looking at my pics, I don't know if they're really getting a feel for who I am as a man.

I'm sure the opposite could be said of women as well. It's all really superficial, therefore my position on it being a hooking-up app, versus relationship app.

RE: How is Tinder going for you? - AbundanceCH - 04-23-2016

You guys need to step your game up.

two words: salsa dancing.

Once you learn salsa dancing you will have women in your life FOR THE REST of your life. For most men in this forum and 99% of men in general the problem is meeting women.

For salsa dancers it's more about which one to keep, and how not to get caught with all the girls you're dealing with Cool

Of course it's not all about women. It will increase your confidence in all areas of your life and will give you a positive hobby to partake in forever.

RE: How is Tinder going for you? - Athena - 04-24-2016

I've messaged this to you too, sorry about the double up:

Exsqueeze me buddy, the salsa tip may be a good tip for the guys, but I'm a woman and I would like some tips from you too pretty please

A lot of guys, online at least want to bonk me but that's not what I'm after. I want dates, I want relationships. I've tried meetup and I don't fancy anyone there.

Give ME some tips.

Help a sister out please. Oh and by the way, I'm not a young woman but some guys still think i'm pretty (or more) plus I have a great personality etc.

But well, you gave the boys a tip with the salsa OK, what can I do.
How do I improve MY confidence with men?
I had a work crush for a couple of months and I never knew what to say to him and then he left. Little help?

Wake up and smell the coffee not every woman has her pick of men, OK?
We need help just as much as you or anyway I do and I'm asking. How do I meet more handsome, lovely men who actually WANT dates and relationships?
Cos it aint just men who need the help on here.
And I'm putting my hand up here and saying if you got any advice (but please be gentle I've been hurt a lot and I'm very sensitive and not very confident) then I would love to hear any POSITIVE, constructive advice that WOMEN can use too.

RE: How is Tinder going for you? - Athena - 04-24-2016

Geodude, I'm gonna check OK Cupid out. I didn't like it before cos I had my normal problem, guys messaging me who I didn't fancy but I think they have this quick match thing now you can like but I THINK people might put more on their profiles. I know what you mean. I've left swiped (on Tinder) on some guys who are very cute because they said nothing on their profile and I want to get a sense of who they are.

RE: How is Tinder going for you? - Nox - 04-24-2016

Athena, a good way to meet men is the same way men meet women. You go where the prey is. Big Grin

Dancing isn't girly, but a lot more girls dance than men. I live in a prime dancing area and this is still true.

Decide what type of men dominated activity you find interesting and start getting into it in your area. Can be anything. Falconry. Model building. Guns. Whatever. There are very few one gender only activities, and if you find a prime fishing spot then you'll have dudes around nonstop when you want. Not all will be single, but all of them have bros and buds. You think a hot piece of tail stepping into a normally male only hobby event won't have all kinds of hormones raging? Haha

RE: How is Tinder going for you? - 4Kingdoms - 04-24-2016

(04-24-2016, 11:17 AM)Nox Wrote: Athena, a good way to meet men is the same way men meet women. You go where the prey is. Big Grin

Dancing isn't girly, but a lot more girls dance than men. I live in a prime dancing area and this is still true.

Decide what type of men dominated activity you find interesting and start getting into it in your area. Can be anything. Falconry. Model building. Guns. Whatever. There are very few one gender only activities, and if you find a prime fishing spot then you'll have dudes around nonstop when you want. Not all will be single, but all of them have bros and buds. You think a hot piece of tail stepping into a normally male only hobby event won't have all kinds of hormones raging? Haha

This is true!

I know girls/women that have studied the rules of a specific sport, memorized statistics about a certain player just to have a reason to be with a guy. Some have even learned how to fix cars to meet a guy.

Find a topic you really enjoy and have fun doing so you won't look bored. If he is truly passionate about it, he will love it more than you if he senses you aren't as passionate.
Happy hunting your prey!!

RE: How is Tinder going for you? - apollolux - 04-24-2016

Athena, in all honesty it sounds like you're looking for a unicorn. Your high standards and expectations of single and monogamous guys having all or most of the qualities you're looking for is unreasonable if you intentionally hold back because you're not willing to give them what they ask for, especially if you want it too. If you find someone who fits the bill and is not as sexual upfront as those you've encountered, eventually you'll find that you will complain about the lack of (likely sexual) excitement in your relationship. If you choose to open up sexually earlier on (which you seem to have done previously) you'll complain that guys only want you for sex (which you currently do).

It seems like you're looking for excuses to complain and/or offload responsibility for your lack of matches to someone else rather than ask yourself what insecurity you might be compensating for by adopting this mindset. Real men accept "good enough" and it feels like you might be looking to present yourself as "perfectionist" instead; real men often get turned off perfectionists because women who present this way often haven't actually done the work to "be perfect" and still think they're entitled to be taken care of and such.

RE: How is Tinder going for you? - Athena - 04-25-2016

Apollux I don't think I'm perfect I wish I
DID! But I definitely see some very helpful points in
what you've said - I mean, maybe I need to appreciate
the things that ARE happening in my love life a little more.
I'm surprised to read "real men accept good enough" because
I've read SO many things...I've come across some of the most entitled-
sounding male posts you can imagine (NOT on this forum, I think you guys are
awesome but I've read loads of things by men saying women are not good enough...
however (a) it's nice to be reminded not all guys are like that & also I don't want to be
like those guys. I also wonder in some ways if I've been way too hard on myself for a
"Mistake" I made in the past with the last guy.
Thankyou I do appreciate your reply, I may not agree with all of it but some's hit home & it's
helpful.

Nox & 4Kingdoms, amazing advice from you too. And kinda exciting!

Thank you all of you so much!!

RE: How is Tinder going for you? - Athena - 04-25-2016

Alpha:
Is that Develop An Aura of Sexiness you are referring to?

I've stayed away from that sub as like I said online at least, I'm getting lots of requests for sex as it is.

But well it COULD be an interesting one to experiment with at some stage, I have a bit of a list! And I've thought about the BIATHM, plus I already own it.

Trying to focus on the boyfriend one, but hmmm perhaps generalizing my focus might help, am I getting tunnel-visioned?

Anyway, so glad we have these amazing subliminals to explore, experiment with and benefit from!!

And thank you for that, Alpha.

Although sometimes I get the eye contact thing, it would be interesting to see if a subliminal like BIATHM or the DAAS brought out the offline men a bit more, they don't seem to really be approaching ANY women, but be interesting to see if I could shake that up a little. Ha ha ha!
Anyway, again thanks.
Shutting up now but big appreciation to you all!!

RE: How is Tinder going for you? - JackOfHearts - 04-25-2016

The more you are valuable, sexy, attractive the more men will see you as dating material, wife material. At this point they will be so into you that they will not even think about sex and you might get bored. Which might have happened already and maybe you didn't notice.

On the other hand you will also attract more quality men. I said DAOS, aura of sexiness because Shannon is working on a new version. But BIABM is fine too and it has a manifestation inside.

I would say Ephra 2 would be a very good choice, as the most important for a woman is how healthy her emotions are. This is how you will attract the best quality guys. If you read the testimonials on this subliminal you will noticed that a lot of people have noticed very good results, even some long term user who resisted the most to subliminal. If I were you I would use that one for 3 month at least and then move to DAOS if it's not enough (we are always greedy).

RE: How is Tinder going for you? - Shannon - 05-01-2016

If you want to attract a man for a relationship, expect the following.

1. You are going to have to know what you want in a man.
  2. You are going to have to know where that man would go and what he would be doing, in order to find him.
  3. You're going to want a man who isn't asking for sex right off the bat.
  4. You're going to have to have sex with him, but not necessarily because he wants it from a purely physical perspective; it's a way to show him that he is someone you consider worth being more intimate and serious with. Even at my most interested, for the highest value women I encounter, if I have not had sex with a potential relationship partner within 2 weeks of starting our courtship dance, I almost always friend zone her: She has told me she's not interested in me or a relationship with me, which requires sexual intimacy for it to be fulfilling emotionally for me. And a lot of high quality men will do something along these lines, but their time lines may vary.
  5. No man is perfect. You're going to have to look through a lot of guys to find a good one.
  6. Most women have to deal with dozens or hundreds of new guys A DAY on dating sites. If you gals weren't so picky, it wouldn't be that way.
  7. I understand why you are picky, though, and it's going to be a trade off: be picky and don't get hurt as much, or don't be as picky and get hurt more, but have more options and experiences. Risk = reward; at a cost.
  8. You have to let something happen, without being careless.
  9. You can find good men where the price to be there is higher than losers are willing to pay. Be prepared to also pay whatever that price is - Money, education, experience, etc.

If you want to find a man who is primarily focused through a high intellect, you'll need to go where such men go, for example. Does he need to be muscular? The gym. Does he need to be smart? College or a place where knowledge is stored or accessed. Does he need to be sporty? Go to adventure outings on horseback, bungee jumping, surfing, etc.

In other words, go live the life you love, and let that lead you to the man who shares your passion for that same thing.

Hope this helps a little.

RE: How is Tinder going for you? - MadTheReaper - 05-05-2016

Lately I have been on and off Tinder but the last 1-2 weeks I thought I should take it seriously. I seem to have better conversations with a few of them.

With one of them it turned really sexual really fast and we made plans to meet, but now she is not responding. Typical.
With another one it went great and a bit sexual too. But she lives too far away. Maybe sometime we'll meet.
The newest is young and seems all over me. She's into amateur modelling and we are meeting at my place to play some music together one of these days.

Overall, still seems like all-talk to me, unless you are into really mediocre women.

RE: How is Tinder going for you? - JackOfHearts - 05-05-2016

Well the more I'm experienced the more I realize that most women on dating website aren't worth investing. Women who are really interesting doesn't need to use dating site to find men, they get them throughout the day easily. And when there is a really interesting woman on a dating site she get so much spam from stupids men that she doesn't stay long on the website, at least where I live it's like that. Most of them are bored, some a bit curious, some are waiting for the perfect guy that would do everything for them, from cleaning their a*s, to doing all the conversation like magic.
I'm still working on it hoping though, maybe hopelessly or for curiosity like them or boredom.