Subliminal Talk
AP Code Suggestion - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: AP Code Suggestion (/Thread-AP-Code-Suggestion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

AP Code Suggestion - Shawn - 12-20-2015

First at all, I am fine with AP code inside the subs. However, there is one thing that bothers me. I asked you once what happens if someone get a pirated sub, listen to i for several minutes and then forger about ever using it. You said few minutes aren't enough to install AP code, but the AP code could be triggered by future subs anyway, because your subconscious knows you used a pirated sub. You also said it's still a crime even if it were few minutes, like stealing a car, driving around the block and bringing it back. That's fine, but I see one problem. If the person forgot ever using the sub or doesn't remember the title the AP code would remain active forever. And that's like putting a person in jail forever without the option to leave just for "riding around the block". Would it be fair? I don't think so.

My suggestion could solve this and some of the problems mentioned in the other thread (at least to some degree). You could simple put a time span into the AP code how long it remains active from the time the sub is being used. For example something like: "If I didn't pay for the sub in money I pay in "energy" (or whatever you use) for the time span of 1 year from now on or until I purchase it". You could also use a different time span, or even different times depending of number of stages.

So what would change for you? Not much. Because the people who aren't willing to pay and use your stuff over and over would still reactivate the AP code all the time. So they would still pay you in a different way. The people who forgot about using, forgot the title or just got the sub to try out from someone else (but weren't interested) would even pay, but the payment would stop after a certain time period so they wouldn't "stay in jail forever". And if some of them purchase a title in future in a legal way the AP code would stay inactive, because they already paid for they mistakes.

Anyway, I don't know if you can built it this way, but I hope you consider if possible. In this case you could also bring some sort of fix for the existing users which would upgrade the existing code to this level.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - chaosvrgn - 12-20-2015

Some other suggestions:

Have the AP code deactivate the subliminal. Then, up your marketing efforts -- make sure people know exactly what the AP code does, how it works and point them in the direction of the free subliminals.

OR --

If this is possible, have the AP code deactivate the subliminal's main function(s) and essentially turn it into Absolute Self Confidence or Life Tune Up -- anything that causes a noticeably positive effect in the pirate's life. I'm assuming ASC is included in the six-stagers anyway (arguably the ones that will be pirated the most), so you could probably just have all the other benefits deactivate and they'll still only get what's offered for free. The pirate will FEEL more "alpha," and may actually want to upgrade. And you avoid this whole fear-mongering fiasco.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Survivor - 12-25-2015

So, Shannon said in his journal to figure out the AP code.
So here is my vote:

There will always be pirates. Most of us, however, respect Shannon and don't pirate. However, the programs should be left as they are now but without the 'paying in another way' part because as Minititan said, if we give a program to another/other person/ people and he uses it for free ( because he is very sceptical) , the program will work for him and he will come to the Subliminal Shop. Shannon should remove, however, the paying in 'another way', because it sounds shady, satanic and manipulative. The education part of the anti piracy script is enough because most pirates buy the subs after they see how incredible they are.

What's more, many people on the forum are poor. Wahuy 's salary is only 50$ wow! How can this guy afford Am6? He can't, but he can pieate Am, be pushed to buy the program throughout, become his own man and find new ways of income, and pay for the program in the first place! Or he can split money with a friend and Shannon still wins 500$, way better than 0$. Wahuy respects Shannon's work, he even wrote a long post of aplogosing and wanting forgiveness. So, it is not only about the thoughtless pirating, many people are actually simply sceptical/poor , but eventually when finding out about the forum(by seeing the sub works even if it is pirated ) , they get to respect Shannon and become customers and forum members!

Another huge reason is that if Shannon puts anti-piracy that prevents the programs from working he is losing on a LOT of customers. After all, on Youtube there are hundreds of subliminal titles, and they do work for people, and for many people they work faster than you think, within 2 days. I am actually a former user.(let me know if this mentioning is against the rules of the forum ). People will simply run away ans stick to what they know works, and never actually discover your works. And why a person will pay 100$ or 25$ for a sub when he can get a working one for free? This is another huge reason why AP code should only be limited to education.

So my vote is AntiPiracy with the educational part, educating you that you are getting value from the program you haven't paid for, but for which Shannon has invested a lot of research, time, effort.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - apollolux - 12-25-2015

(12-25-2015, 01:30 PM)Survivor Wrote: So, Shannon said in his journal to figure out the AP code.
So here is my vote:
There will always be pirates. Most of us, however, respect Shannon and don't pirate. However, the programs should be left as they are now because as Minititan said, if we give a program to another people and he uses it for free ( because he is very sceptical) , the program will work for him and he will come to the Subliminal Shop. Shannon should remove, however, the paying in 'another way', because it sounds shady, satanic and manipulative. The education part of the anti piracy script is enough because most pirates buy the subs after they see how incredible they are.

So my vote is AntiPiracy with the educational part, educating you that you are getting value from the program you haven't paid for, but for which Shannon has invested a lot of research, time, effort.

I agree with this, and would add the recommendation to not only remove the "paying in 'another way'" but instead replace it with an explicit recommendation (maybe a 50-60% strength suggestion) to buy just that sub from the shop. Probably something like "If I obtained this copy of <this sub> illegally I will be <60% likely> to buy it once I finish listening and feel it has given me value" and whatever lead-ins this statement may need.

Education is definitely the most important part of it, though, and it should definitely be limited to being about IML, if not that sub specifically.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Survivor - 12-25-2015

(12-25-2015, 01:37 PM)apollolux Wrote:
(12-25-2015, 01:30 PM)Survivor Wrote: So, Shannon said in his journal to figure out the AP code.
So here is my vote:
There will always be pirates. Most of us, however, respect Shannon and don't pirate. However, the programs should be left as they are now because as Minititan said, if we give a program to another people and he uses it for free ( because he is very sceptical) , the program will work for him and he will come to the Subliminal Shop. Shannon should remove, however, the paying in 'another way', because it sounds shady, satanic and manipulative. The education part of the anti piracy script is enough because most pirates buy the subs after they see how incredible they are.

I agree with this, and would add the recommendation to not only remove the "paying in 'another way'" but instead replace it with an explicit recommendation (maybe a 50-60% strength suggestion) to buy just that sub from the shop. Probably something like "If I obtained this copy of <this sub> illegally I will be <60% likely> to buy it once I finish listening and feel it has given me value" and whatever lead-ins this statement may need.

Education is definitely the most important part of it, though, and it should definitely be limited to being about IML, if not that sub specifically.

I added a lot to my initial post as well, after reconsidering it.
Definitely the education should be only about IML, not piracy as a whole.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Minititan - 12-25-2015

I agree AP code should be limited to only educating about the piracy of the sub it is contained. Just make it fair for the consumer, and don't assume we are all pirates out to destroy you. Fair use should be acceptable and leeway should be provided. If I listen to an audio file and then give it to a relative in my household, the court in the uk isn't gonna consider me a pirate. Also at the weekends I use subs at work ultrasonic on a low volume, people have access to my workspace and a few know what sub I'm running and in tangent being exposed to the sub as they fleet in and out, they are knowingly listening as they enter and exit and therefore I'm technically knowingly exposing others and in some definitions for some individuals would be considered piracy, I don't want my $500 investment to stop working and become limited because Bill had to use my printer. Same with my flat the sub plays 24/7 in my room even when I'm not there and I know my flat mates have access to that room. They have no idea what's being played on an ultrasonic level but I do, therefore I can activate apcode just by knowing of accidental exposure because it doesn't allow fair use.

Obviously fair use doesn't include acts like illegal downloading, uploading to any file share mediums, creating physical copies for commercial or public use or distribution.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Life - 12-25-2015

Why don't you just press pause. You could also not tell anyone. I get it. We're trying to change the AP code. What is really the difference between you changing your habits instead of the other way around? I don't get all the strife. Subliminals just have to be used. Unless you guys want to be the next great subliminal producer I don't understand all the energy going into this.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Spiritman - 12-25-2015

Me personally I do not have any problem with the AP Code. I bought all his products legally. I don't see why people are having such a fit about this AP Code. Shannon has a right to protect his product and do whatever he wants to it within legal reason. I look at it as if you don't like the AP Code, then don't buy his products. I think Shannon has been more than generous with how he has worded the AP Code, based off the limited information we know about it. Plus, remember the AP Code still works regardless even if you don't buy his products.

Also, I think people are wasting their energy and Shannon's time to have to reword the AP Code. Basically, just to suit people who find it offensive that Shannon is just trying to protect his work. People need to put themselves in Shannon's shoes, how would you feel if you created a product that took you 10 years, putting thousands of dollars into it to create and then someone just steals it? You would be pissed right? Now I am not naive, I know that if someone wants to steal something, they're going to steal it regardless of the preventive measures you put in place. However, you still would take all the necessary steps to protect what you put your life and soul into.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Shawn - 12-25-2015

(12-25-2015, 03:13 PM)Guider Wrote: Why don't you just press pause. You could also not tell anyone. I get it. We're trying to change the AP code. What is really the difference between you changing your habits instead of the other way around? I don't get all the strife. Subliminals just have to be used. Unless you guys want to be the next great subliminal producer I don't understand all the energy going into this.

Things like forgetting to press pause can happen. And some of the other stuff I mentioned in my post. Giving subs to someone else is something different. However, from what I see here people seem to be afraid of activating AP "by accident" and then paying "another way" forever. I think if we found a way to exclude exceptions like the mentioned ones people would lose their fear toward the different way of paying and only pirates by intention would have a reason to fear it. My suggestion would already take care in a certain way but could probably be still improved.

From the other suggestions I also liked the suggestion to implement a stronger educational part. But it should still affect IML products only.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Life - 12-25-2015

Well then that's a bit ridiculous. I think it's still in my possession if its playing on my computer in my room intended for my use and someone walks in when I step out for a second. It's ridiculous to even conjure up this as a negative stipulation. I think a lot of people are focusing on the wrong thing here. I certainly haven't noticed a lack of effectiveness or anything "triggered".

The only thing that negatively effected the results of the program for me was not going by the instructions.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - TheRealJustin - 12-26-2015

I would just like to say I don't care what the APcode says as long as it can not affect paying customers in any possible way.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - CatMan - 12-28-2015

EDIT: I wanted to add a perspective to this apparently very hot topic issue, as Shannon requested. I spoke not only as a fellow entrepreneur who understands the struggles of fair value exchange. But also as an ardent supporter of him and what he's done for my life and other's. I don't believe I bothered to weigh-in during the last big thread about AP. I don't recall.

Out of deference to Ben, I edited my post here.

Case closed. I will sit out for the rest of this thread and probably others like it. As I can add nothing beyond what I already have. And have no interest in enflaming anything or arguments.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - TheRealJustin - 12-28-2015

(12-28-2015, 12:23 PM)CatMan Wrote: Shannon asked for help about "figuring the AP code out" or something in his journal. So here I am. Otherwise, I have ZERO interest in reading about pirates justifying their right to steal, or people who are ignorant about fair value exchange and seem to have a major sense of entitlement ALSO trying to justifying their actions. All I saw were straw man arguments endlessly to try to justify themselves. Not interested in reading that trash at all.

Here we go, let's get this over with:

I can't BELIEVE this nonsense is still going on. I thought it was finally squashed after one person started all this crap up. And had Shannon wasting his time that could've been better spent on 6G or OF 5G which a lot of people are anxiously waiting for, or watching reality TV shows...instead, he has to hand-hold someone who has zero appreciation for Shannon's work and right to earn a living and has a major sense of entitlement. And Shannon's apparent boundless level of patience and time dealing with this person and trying to explain how reasonable everything he does is, was rewarded with nothing but vitriol. The same I got awhile back. What a waste of time, honestly.

There's NOTHING wrong with the current AP code. There. NOTHING. Most of us care about Shannon and want him to have a decent lifestyle in return for the incredible changes he offers us. And most of us hate pirates and people who don't believe in fair value exchange. You're offered life changes beyond comprehension, and you're only worried about how easy it is to steal and give unfair value exchange in return. It's disgusting to me...

A tiny percentage of us, seem to be either outright pirates and obviously don't like the AP code and don't respect the fact Shannon deserves to earn a living for his services. Or are just outright ignorant of what the code does and are alarmist and wearing their tin foil hats. From what I've seen, it's both probably...

Bottom line, with anything like this, some people are just going to whine about it and let it be the defining factor of not buying a program. Fine, that's your choice, goodbye. Out of all the members, I've only seen one person constantly threaten that, but yet they remain on the forum and continue to whine about it and threaten to leave over and over, so I don't know how much this issue REALLY bothers them. They've sure whined and whined and started a lot of ***** about it though.

Me personally, I say Shannon has every right to keep the code and even expand it. It's his discoveries and years of effort he's trying to protect. It's easy to have an arrogant sense of entitlement about "openness" (read: easier to pirate/steal and have unfair value exchange) when you aren't the one spending years of your life making breakthroughs of things. I'm not just speaking as a fellow entrepreneur, also as someone with a functioning normal brain...

Shannon, essentially what you have, is a VERY small group of people here...complaining that your products are not easy to steal and create unfair value exchange. I advise you to smile and realise you are doing a good job, and expand on the code at the earliest availability.

There's my obligation, complete.

This is very obviously directed towards me. Just because I don't agree with every little tiny thing that Shannon does, does not mean that I don't love, appreciate, and greatly benefit from these subliminals.

I very much appreciate Shannon, and his work even though I don't agree with every little thing.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Benjamin - 12-28-2015

Catman.. why this post? It just seems you wrote it with the specific intent of enflaming the situation again when it's all calmed down.