Subliminal Talk
Enough...I've Waited A Long Time To Say This... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Enough...I've Waited A Long Time To Say This... (/Thread-Enough-I-ve-Waited-A-Long-Time-To-Say-This)

Enough...I've Waited A Long Time To Say This... - CatMan - 12-18-2015

Look guys, I'm going to be straight up here...

I'm sick of all of us, wasting our time with silly, nonsense programs.

I want Shannon to immediately drop all the useless bullshit he's doing, and make a program that will ACTUALLY solve our problems.

Honestly, after every run, don't you start yearning for something more?

Like something is missing from the run, but you can't put your finger on it?

I have to say, this has happened to me time and again. But I've held my tongue and kept it quiet. But many others have PM'd me and echoed my sentiments.

I think, as paying customers, we honestly should be getting WAY more than we're getting.

I think overall, if you look at the big picture, the results are pretty underwhelming.

We need something to get REAL results.

I think it's time we actually start to demand a program that actually gets us to where we want to be.

I mean, why not? Many of us spend small fortunes for results, promised to us.

But, time and again, run after run, we find ourselves desperately grasping at straws. Trying to justify our purchases, trying to justify our time investments.

We start looking for IOIs or "hits" to show us programs are actually doing what we want them to do and pretend to be satisfied. Many times these IOIs or "hits", may not have even really been there and we've just read into them to try to justify the programs.

And we do this, not only in the name of justifying our purchases, but also our sizeable time investments too!

Well, I feel it's all so futile.

And, I won't be silent anymore. It's time we demand a program that gets us results.

It's time, we get a program that actually gives us what we want.

It's time for...

MANIFEST LEGO 6G!

Forget BAMM 2.0. Forget AM6. Forget SM3. Or any other irrelevant sub. Including any other 6G nonsense sub.

The sub to end all subs.

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

Sorry LOL!!! I had some time to spare just now. And wanted to have some fun and tease FrostedFlakes a bit because I saw somebody else join the lego army recently I think it was Leonidas lmao Tongue. So I got the idea for this thread for fun.

Nothing but love for you guys and Shannon! You can put down the gun, Shannon...hey...HEY...TAKE IT EASY WITH THAT THING! LETS NOT DO ANYTHING WE'LL REGRET!!!

RE: Enough...I've Waited A Long Time To Say This... - Nox - 12-18-2015

#MONORAILFORLIFE

RE: Enough...I've Waited A Long Time To Say This... - Benjamin - 12-18-2015

Hahaha you had me going for a second.

But don't you see.. it's already happening, more people are building lego into their journals. I know it's hard to notice because of the legoizer technology but it's there.

RE: Enough...I've Waited A Long Time To Say This... - Breeze - 12-18-2015

Hahaha.

Wait. Where are my $25 dollars, CatMan?! Big Grin

RE: Enough...I've Waited A Long Time To Say This... - CatMan - 12-19-2015

LOL, you guys!

Yeah, I had some time and wanted to have some fun.

RE: Enough...I've Waited A Long Time To Say This... - dissonance - 12-19-2015

You didn't even put a lego for this thread, though dude. Big fail

RE: Enough...I've Waited A Long Time To Say This... - Ricardo - 12-19-2015

Many a true word spoken in jest Wink

RE: Enough...I've Waited A Long Time To Say This... - CatMan - 12-19-2015

(12-19-2015, 09:57 AM)dissonance Wrote: You didn't even put a lego for this thread, though dude. Big fail

No, that was done with purpose.

I figured if I did that, the conclusion would've been obvious.

So I held it back on doing that on purpose and then used long copy to make it sound legit until the punchline lol.

RE: Enough...I've Waited A Long Time To Say This... - apollolux - 12-19-2015

(12-18-2015, 03:54 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hahaha you had me going for a second.

But don't you see.. it's already happening, more people are building lego into their journals. I know it's hard to notice because of the legoizer technology but it's there.

With the 6G, you'll be bombarded with an average of 416.67 LPS; that's Legos Per Second in laymen's terms. Wink

Also, 6G now introduces "SPLAY" scripting - Self-Perpetuating Lego Actualization...YEA! Just set it and forget it, and your state will shift so Legos will perpetually actualize themselves after three hours of listening!

RE: Enough...I've Waited A Long Time To Say This... - dissonance - 12-20-2015

(12-19-2015, 10:44 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(12-19-2015, 09:57 AM)dissonance Wrote: You didn't even put a lego for this thread, though dude. Big fail

No, that was done with purpose.

I figured if I did that, the conclusion would've been obvious.

So I held it back on doing that on purpose and then used long copy to make it sound legit until the punchline lol.

I know i was JK lol.