Subliminal Talk
Sex Magnet 3 2nd Run (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Sex Magnet 3 2nd Run (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) (/Thread-Sex-Magnet-3-2nd-Run-James-Bond-Meets-Hugh-Hefner)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Sex Magnet 3 2nd Run (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Jason Capital - 07-06-2016

(07-06-2016, 10:26 PM)CatMan Wrote: Jason, you should edit that post to not show a competitor's name.

Before Ben or Shannon come around, I figured I'd save you the lashings from them, lol.

I knew about that rule though it was just some explaining of my history.
BTW, I removed it already.
Thanks CatMan

RE: Sex Magnet 3 2nd Run (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Benjamin - 07-07-2016

Quote:Before Ben or Shannon come around, I figured I'd save you the lashings from them, lol.

Man I got my 'lasher' out and now can't even use it! hahaha

RE: Sex Magnet 3 2nd Run (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - apollolux - 07-07-2016

(07-07-2016, 04:56 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Before Ben or Shannon come around, I figured I'd save you the lashings from them, lol.

Find another submissive chick?

RE: Sex Magnet 3 2nd Run (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Jason Capital - 07-07-2016

(07-07-2016, 08:58 AM)Tobi Wrote:
(07-06-2016, 06:29 PM)Jason Capital Wrote:
(07-06-2016, 10:21 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: I noticed right away the middle one had to be you. There's just something solid about you. You don't look too bad either Smile.

P.S what's your sub history?

AM6 and SM3 and some of the scattered subliminals.

1. AM6 December 10, 2014 to June 21, 2015
2. SM3 July 20 or 24, 2014 to January 31, 2016
3. SM3 February 23, 2016 to October 18 or 20, 2016

I become aware about subliminal on January 4, 2014 and I was searching the techniques for memory improvements and I came across a website and then one thing led to another and I came across subliminalshop. And voila, Though I stopped AM6 earlier in October or November 2014 because of something bothering me about my studies as I wasn't sure that AM6 was a great idea and I stopped it in three days though it felt so good but I was listening to my own affirmations and later on I decided to opt in for AM6 again because it was such a necessary thing for me to do at that time.

I had suicidal thoughts during AM6 though I dint know at that time that it was because of AM6, but I was feeling so bad and life wasn't going well and I am glad that I came out of it good.

wow you run sm3 many times. I want to run it too but am6 seems too long and maybe next time. sm3 also works on auras and i belive chakras as well so you should be amazing aura with two runs.

did you get many women in the two runs, sorry for asking but i just curious on the sm3 auras

I am on the second run of SM3, and I am on the stage 4.
When you already want to run AM6, begin with the AM6 journey immediately after your current sub because you would regret you did not started early on.
AM6 is long, and I find myself little tired at the end of the sub to continue with it as it's surely as you say is long, though we can't escape from growth. Smile
SM3 works on 7 auras and I still get surprised to these days how girls mostly turn themselves on and all I just have get to do is just remain in their presence for a long time, and when I turn my touch on, it's on fire. And, yea, I feel that Auras are the real charm of SM3, I love it.
I don't know if there is any part related to Chakras, though I can definitely say that the stage 5 is containing some kind of technology that is causing the energy or chakra or soul to do something that can't be explained in words or atleast there is some kinda thing spiritual or non-worldy thing in there. OR it just might be OE.
SM3 is to get the raw sex with women we find physically beautiful and as often as we want, and I got so many opportunities where girls where approaching and trying to seduce me though they were all the girls I knew already, and none of them were unknown!
Though there were instances wherein girls I already knew somehow but I have not talked or came in direct contact with them, approached me, and they went crazy in initial 5 minutes and I found that talking and seducing the unknown girls is easier! I had also pleasure of having some women who already are married or engaged, and there was spark but I had to keep it down and consciously stopped some of the charm that I now naturally do to push them away.
So, I had many opportunities with women that I consciously or subconsciously declined and I remained indifferent to their openness, so I require some work in that direction though I don't find that so enticing or necessary to do so, as long as I am happy with my choices.
The auras are real thing though one can't find the differences between if if is aura working or the manifestation script is in the play.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 2nd Run (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Jason Capital - 07-07-2016

(07-07-2016, 04:56 PM)Benjamin Wrote:

Thanks to CatMan, and I feel for you. Big Grin
Haha

RE: Sex Magnet 3 2nd Run (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Jason Capital - 07-10-2016

Stage 4 Day 20
Today I was dancing, and one guy was keep bumping into me for three times.
I dint do anything. Just gave him the fierce look for prolonged time as it was necessary, and the look was saying, I'm not afraid of you, and don't fcvk with me.
The funny thing about eye contact is most people stops fvcking around when I give them prolonged eye contact.

Another thing I came to realization was that I not only stand up for myself a lot, and which makes my self-esteem boost 100x, but also I am extremely outspoken at all levels of my life, and if someone crosses my boundary, then I don't just ignore it, but I with extreme strength and fierce, tell them to fcvk off, and free-flow in making them realize whose is their father.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 2nd Run (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Jason Capital - 07-10-2016

Another thing I quickly remembered was that, the elder woman also told me to go to the other side and it was not politely and she was speaking in the ordering tone.
I could have gone to the side if she would have spoken politely and would have happily given her the space, but she dint do it politely, and gave her the fierce look and said, why would I go there? with extreme eye contact, and she become nervous or afraid or was shocked, I don't know, but she dint do anything or spoke anything. BTW, I was already going to the another place so it din't matter.

(07-10-2016, 05:01 AM)yeah! Wrote: Did you refresh Am in between runs? If not did you leave any time between SM runs?

Regards.

I wanted to refresh the AM6 after I complete the SM3 refresher, but I dint complete the SM3 refresher, took a week or something like that off, and Started with SM3 again.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 2nd Run (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Jakeb203 - 07-10-2016

Two questions,

1. Do you feel that AM programming is very important in running SM3, assuming there is any left?

2. Do you still have approach anxiety, or you are able to pretty much approach all women all the time.

Regards.

(07-10-2016, 07:38 AM)Jakeb203 Wrote: Two questions,

1. Do you feel that AM programming is very important in running SM3, assuming there is any left?

2. Do you still have approach anxiety, or you are able to pretty much approach all women all the time.

Regards.

1. I now strongly believe that AM6 is very very important in running SM3 as the AM6 is the Base for the construction we are building here and yea, there are lot of AM6 programming left.

2. A) I do have approach anxiety and I do not have approach anxiety.
Many a times in an environment where I don't know anybody, it's not very easy for me to open up to the new girl.
If I have just a little push or motivation, I can approach, and make the good conversation.
If I have some backup or someone I can fall back to, or I already am with someone, then I can pretty much approach anyone.

2. B) I don't think of approaching women or anyone at all now.
It's just something when I want to do something, I just do it, and if I don't, even if it crashes my value down, I do it.

For instance, a week or two ago, when I meet with some of my old friends, I met with some boys and later on one my friend came, who had crush on me in AM6, and we had a chat, and I took her hand for handshake and I did not let go of her hand for a while, that some of the jealous friends told me that Jason, now can let go of her hand, and I dint and it was fun. So, I do what I want to do as I am in the zone or in the flow state.

Another thing, if someone does something to piss me off, I don't care if they have any explanation to do, I like hank moody, without thinking just be ready to fight with the person if required to be. Though this kinda behavior sometimes led to some of the disasters and I don't care that much.

So, approaching is on the same line, I can pretty much approach anyone, and I don't prepare myself for any opening or what would I say, I would say anything on random, I don't care that much about body language, I don't care that much about vocal tonality, I just learn the game sometimes nowadays, and forget about it and let it assimilate behind the scenes, and let it flow. Even if my conversation don't go as much further as I intended, I am happy and most importantly it's not that important.

I just take my chances, the programming of AM6 of risk taking or something in that line I don't exactly remember is still in the strongest play if that's not already in SM3. I expect that this answers your curiosity.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 2nd Run (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Jason Capital - 07-13-2016

(07-10-2016, 03:08 PM)yeah! Wrote: From what I have read I think that AM>SM is a good way to do things. Even big yearly runs of the two as one. I understand that the foundation should be there, however to me if a man wants to be a sexual alpha type then this combo makes sense.

Voytek is having a good time running his AM>WM combo like this. AM>BASE seems to work well this way too as Jakeb203 has proven. But AM>SM is like one big sub because AM has the SM lead in and you don't need to break in between.

I know, it just feels amazing running SM3 that I don't want to switch to any sub though at the end, it feel tiring sometimes.

I also know that, after SM3, I've to switch to WM2 or AM6, though I couldn't decide and still in my heart I know, I should opt for AM6.

AM>WM is also awesome journey if one wants the proper growth, and isn't jumping to the SM3 immediately without the base.

As Shannon had said, that we must go out, as the sub is of enhanced impact if we go out and socialize with people in general, not necessarily hunting for mate kinda thing.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 2nd Run (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Jason Capital - 07-13-2016

My sexual innuendos usage is out of control and it's all the time normal and natural for me to use and speak in the sexual language with girls and with everyone in general.
And, they just love my sexual misinterpretation and seeking sex in every innocent talk and confidence on the steroid though jealousy and some people becoming extremely harsh with me continues on occasion and it is very often!
I've been doing some of the things I earlier never thought I would do and my mind is just blown that these are very simple things and yet I never thought I would do.
My skills in opening people and girls and non-neediness demonstration combined with show casing interest in a very subtle yet obvious to subconscious mind is becoming the next nature of my flirting and talking and bantering is mostly turned on all the time!
My Tony Stark slow turn, Eye contact mastery though I don't know how I am so good at keeping eye contact and smirking, and some of the things I now do makes me wonder that the subconscious ceiling of my beliefs is now broken and I can now see more clearly, where SM3 is leading!
SM3 is magnetically badass version of transforming an individual into the extremely seductive sexual ninja who does what he wishes, and it is just natural for the user! I now feel like the expression of the SM3 product page description!

RE: Sex Magnet 3 2nd Run (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Life - 07-13-2016

It would be bad ass to see a third SM3 run through. After your AM refresher that is Smile

RE: Sex Magnet 3 2nd Run (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Voytek - 07-23-2016

Jason, could you write anything about inner changes? How SM3 has changed you as a person? I`m very curious of shifts in your thinking and behaviour.