Subliminal Talk
AMS 5.0 Review - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: AMS 5.0 Review (/Thread-AMS-5-0-Review)

AMS 5.0 Review - thor2014 - 03-14-2015

I completed all 6 stages of AMS 5.0. I certainly saw some changes but not all the improvements that Shannon advertises on his website.

This was my second run of AMS 5.0. The changes that I felt happened were

1. Become alot more health consuis and go to the gym on a regular basis
2. My style and fashion have improved considerably
3. Had a few lays

Now I am at the end of this journey I am looking at either Sex Magnet or Aura of Sexiness. Still in my head about SM as I have not seen any good reviews for this product. AOS might be an option.

RE: AMS 5.0 Review - GlaizenGold777 - 03-15-2015

SM Journal :
1. User AfzalG
2. User Frenchmagnet
3. User Shannon

RE: AMS 5.0 Review - CatMan - 03-15-2015

Most negative reviews of SM3 seem to be from men who rushed to do it when they didn't have a good experience with AM5/6 and didn't own it's bulletpoints beforehand. Full ownership of them is crucial to success in the magnet programs as they expand on the foundation created in AM5/6. If the foundation is weak, then the magnet will likely fail, and that's why journals of magnets typically seem to be disappointing.

Personally, I'd recommend AM6, it's incredible. Several journals of men who had AM5's bulletpoints who went on to do SM3 felt it was too much of an upshift in power to really "get it". And since you haven't absorbed AM5's teachings, after two runs, to me that says that your best choice is doing AM6.

RE: AMS 5.0 Review - AlphaMind - 03-15-2015

(03-15-2015, 08:28 PM)CatMan Wrote: Most negative reviews of SM3 seem to be from men who rushed to do it when they didn't have a good experience with AM5/6 and didn't own it's bulletpoints beforehand. Full ownership of them is crucial to success in the magnet programs as they expand on the foundation created in AM5/6. If the foundation is weak, then the magnet will likely fail, and that's why journals of magnets typically seem to be disappointing.

Personally, I'd recommend AM6, it's incredible. Several journals of men who had AM5's bulletpoints who went on to do SM3 felt it was too much of an upshift in power to really "get it". And since you haven't absorbed AM5's teachings, after two runs, to me that says that your best choice is doing AM6.

Agreed and they have one thing in common. Combining another mind programming (lets call it PTSEC lol) with SM 3.0 usage.

RE: AMS 5.0 Review - adam225 - 03-16-2015

Same here, totally agree.

RE: AMS 5.0 Review - thor2014 - 03-20-2015

Catman I have decided to embark on a journey with SM no questions asked Big Grin

(03-15-2015, 08:28 PM)CatMan Wrote: Most negative reviews of SM3 seem to be from men who rushed to do it when they didn't have a good experience with AM5/6 and didn't own it's bulletpoints beforehand. Full ownership of them is crucial to success in the magnet programs as they expand on the foundation created in AM5/6. If the foundation is weak, then the magnet will likely fail, and that's why journals of magnets typically seem to be disappointing.

Heard PSTEC is not a good idea with SM have you had Shannon confirm this ?
(03-15-2015, 08:36 PM)AlphaMind Wrote:

Agreed and they have one thing in common. Combining another mind programming (lets call it PTSEC lol) with SM 3.0 usage.

RE: AMS 5.0 Review - AlphaMind - 03-20-2015

I guess you aren't that "god-ly" enough to see what's in this little forum (compared to your kingdom).

Let me enlighten you god, and it is an honor of mortals to guide a god.

Open this IMPORTANT NOTES thread and use CTRL + F. Now your browser will open a "search" section, then write PSTEC. You'll find Shannon's confirmation.

gods has fallen this far huh Undecided

*I BETTER RUN BEFORE HE THREW HIS HAMMER LOL

RE: AMS 5.0 Review - Benjamin - 03-20-2015

He asked a simple question, not sure you need to be a smart ass to him.

Shannon did initially say PSTEC should be okay but he wasn't fully aware of what it was, so stick with the suggestion of no other mind programming with the programs.

RE: AMS 5.0 Review - GlaizenGold777 - 03-20-2015

(03-20-2015, 10:31 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Heard PSTEC is not a good idea with SM have you had Shannon confirm this ?
(03-15-2015, 08:36 PM)AlphaMind Wrote:

Shannon subs is mind programming, do more than one mind programming at once is not recommended, Thor. And yes, he has confirmed it.

Thankyou Mortal even us gods are not perfect Big Grin
(03-20-2015, 04:38 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: I guess you aren't that "god-ly" enough to see what's in this little forum (compared to your kingdom).

Let me enlighten you god, and it is an honor of mortals to guide a god.

Open this IMPORTANT NOTES thread and use CTRL + F. Now your browser will open a "search" section, then write PSTEC. You'll find Shannon's confirmation.

gods has fallen this far huh Undecided

*I BETTER RUN BEFORE HE THREW HIS HAMMER LOL