Subliminal Talk
Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) (/Thread-Becoming-Fearless-and-living-my-authentic-life-OF-V3)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - 4Kingdoms - 02-23-2022

(02-22-2022, 09:55 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(02-22-2022, 05:32 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(02-22-2022, 05:19 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(02-22-2022, 05:02 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(02-22-2022, 04:27 PM)Z-Man Wrote: I just came to the realization that dating is a waste of time. Us men have to do everything. You have text,you have ask them out and pay. What do they do? Sometimes, you feel, like you need a reimbursement or refund for the date. It also, feels like they are not interested. It feels like all women are the same, everybody tells, when you find the right one everything is wonderful. How many years, how much wasted money will that take?

Anybody have advise?

Hmmm, waste of time? Debatable. Depends on what your goal is.
Companionship?
Fun?
A reason to go out?
A Bigger Ego, being seen together with the opposite sex?
Have someone to sit with you at a restaurant? I believe there was a Seinfeld episode about dining alone in a restaurant.

Sex? You'd be surprised how many of the opposite sex will say "Yes" without going on a date.

Marriage? A lot of people get married to save on taxes!  Being married has huge tax advantages versus being single.

Also, I've gone out with several of the opposite sex that refused to let me pay, that was their way of telling me, no sex.  Friend Zone.

Explain that sex without the date? I have never had anyone refuse to let me pay. At least, friend zone and not wasting money.

Sex without the date. So usually I'm in a situation where I met a woman and we are alone.  Very important to be alone so no one "cock blocks" you.

As we are talking and I can tell she is comfortable being around me.  I wait for the conversation to stall.  
Silence - she is trying to think of something to say.

Then I ask, "Do you ever think about sex?"
Her: "All the time." or "Sometimes."
Then I pause for like 10 to 15 seconds
Me: "Do you want to have sex?"

The last women I was with, I was watching a movie and couldn't even get her to hold my hand. She was cross her legs and playing with her bracelet. I was on a loveseat at my house. I tried to hold her hand and it didn't work. I meet her on Plenty of fish dating site. The first was a meet up at Starbucks. When she left I tried to kiss her and got a pet on the lips. She doesn't even text me unless I text first It;s like pulling teeth. Heaven for bit I brought up sex. How young are these women that you are talking about? This women was 54.

I'm 56 now and it has worked since I started talking like that "by accident" when I was 17. Most of the women I'm talking about from then until now were the same age as me or 1 or 2 years younger.

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - Z-Man - 03-09-2022

So, I was doing awesome at this new job. People made up stuff when all I did was ask about a dept I was thinking working in. These women made up a story and got me fired. I hate women. I love this job, I wanted to retire there, no all I can do is cry. It took 21 months to find a job and now I am screwed. I wanted a die.

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - Frosted - 03-10-2022

@Z-Man Your post makes my blood boil. I have had issues with toxic coworkers at almost all of my jobs. One of my more recent jobs (few years ago) was at a fast-food place and mostly women worked there. I was in the back, chilling because it was a slow day and I heard them talking shit about me up front. How I didn’t “wash my hands” after going to the bathroom, even though I did lol (how the fuck would they know?). I was flabbergasted at how blatant they were being. It made me incredibly uncomfortable and turned an awesome job into an awful one. If I stuck around for long maybe I would have been fired because of their gossip. Fuck toxic people. Hope you find a better job man. That sucks Sad.

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - Z-Man - 03-10-2022

(03-10-2022, 09:18 AM)Frosted Wrote: @Z-Man Your post makes my blood boil. I have had issues with toxic coworkers at almost all of my jobs. One of my more recent jobs (few years ago) was at a fast-food place and mostly women worked there. I was in the back, chilling because it was a slow day and I heard them talking shit about me up front. How I didn’t “wash my hands” after going to the bathroom, even though I did lol (how the fuck would they know?). I was flabbergasted at how blatant they were being. It made me incredibly uncomfortable and turned an awesome job into an awful one. If I stuck around for long maybe I would have been fired because of their gossip. Fuck toxic people. Hope you find a better job man. That sucks Sad.

Thanks so Frosted for you support and kind words. I worked for a DME Pharmacy supply company. The day before I was fired my calls were up 19 and increase talk time at 55 minutes. The boss was impressed and still got fired, I found out she don't give compliments. It does suck, it took 21 months to find that. I called up a lawyers office to see if I have a case.

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - Frosted - 03-11-2022

Good luck man. I hope you’re able to get this thing resolved in your favor \m/.

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - Z-Man - 03-15-2022

(03-11-2022, 12:05 PM)Frosted Wrote: Good luck man. I hope you’re able to get this thing resolved in your favor \m/.

This sucks, I just spoke to a lawyer and he said I have no case. I would need names and dates. Since, I am in New York they fire you for no reason ant all. I feel screwed again. I know, if I was women I would still be there. I went on two interviews on Monday, can everybody pray for me. I need it.

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - Z-Man - 04-02-2022

Now this is no fear:

https://youtu.be/myjEoDypUD8

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - Benjamin - 04-02-2022

No that's him being completely pussy whipped and manipulated by his masculine wife who has constantly cheated on him and doing some dumb shit thinking it's gonna change something with her by white knighting.

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - tolgaocal80 - 04-03-2022

(04-02-2022, 03:36 PM)Z-Man Wrote: Now this is no fear:

https://youtu.be/myjEoDypUD8

Roflmao not really, this is lots of fear, I would say more than Benjamin about him about how beta he is.
This is a frankly passive aggressive behaviour

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - Z-Man - 04-03-2022

(04-02-2022, 11:13 PM)Benjamin Wrote: No that's him being completely pussy whipped and manipulated by his masculine wife who has constantly cheated on him and doing some dumb shit thinking it's gonna change something with her by white knighting.

Hey Ben Will should do this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBTUNgOElaI

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - Z-Man - 04-06-2022

I am a little depressed and pissed off today. Both job interviews send me an email saying they picked another candidate. I applied to 55 jobs. Five interviews and no success and I can't get unemployment. This is since the last job fired me for false accusations. It is hard to stay positive and hopeful when nothing is working out. I am lucky I live in New York with no cliffs I might drive off one. It took 21 months to get that last job.

It just feels like the universe is against me!

It's hard to stay motivation and keep applying to jobs when nobody wants me. I can't make them hire me or I would have done that all ready. Even when I have a great Interview I still don't get job. 

My last interview was 1 hour and 15 minutes. Sad

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - Sky - 04-06-2022

(04-06-2022, 09:24 AM)Z-Man Wrote: I am a little depressed and pissed off today. Both job interviews send me an email saying they picked another candidate. I applied to 55 jobs. Five interviews and no success and I can't get unemployment. This is since the last job fired me for false accusations. It is hard to stay positive and hopeful when nothing is working out. I am lucky I live in New York with no cliffs I might drive off one. It took 21 months to get that last job.

It's hard to stay motivation and keep applying to jobs when nobody wants me. I can't make them hire me or I would have done that all ready. Even when I have a great Interview I still don't get job. 

Have you tried applying for contract jobs? it's a great way to get experience and prove to future potential employers that you can do the job, so they won't ask about your last job concerning false accusations.

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - Z-Man - 04-06-2022

(04-06-2022, 10:14 AM)Sky Wrote:
(04-06-2022, 09:24 AM)Z-Man Wrote: I am a little depressed and pissed off today. Both job interviews send me an email saying they picked another candidate. I applied to 55 jobs. Five interviews and no success and I can't get unemployment. This is since the last job fired me for false accusations. It is hard to stay positive and hopeful when nothing is working out. I am lucky I live in New York with no cliffs I might drive off one. It took 21 months to get that last job.

Have you tried applying for contract jobs? it's a great way to get experience and prove to future potential employers that you can do the job, so they won't ask about your last job concerning false accusations.

No I haven't, how do you apply for those?