Subliminal Talk
WM v.2 my summary of each stage (ongoing) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: WM v.2 my summary of each stage (ongoing) (/Thread-WM-v-2-my-summary-of-each-stage-ongoing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: WM v.2 my summary of each stage (ongoing) - wolverine_i_am - 02-08-2016

(02-08-2016, 10:42 PM)Voytek Wrote:
(02-08-2016, 10:25 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Oh okay, well a 32 day refresher isn't too bad. At least I won't have to repeat the entire thing again.

It`ll be also a great test for you because it`ll reveal how strong are your AM6 `s fundations. If you experience resistance, it means that they`re not so good.

Remember, guys, AM6 is a basic program and Magnets only expand it towards `Women`. So, actually, we should rather concentrate on it than on Magnets to get best results. But if someone like experiments and just have fun instead of solid results in his life, he can do whatever he wants. Wink

What exactly happens when you experience resistance? I'm only 19 days into my AM stage 1, cause I'm new to all this subs thing. I'm curious to know how I'd know if resistance ever happens. Thanks.

RE: WM v.2 my summary of each stage (ongoing) - Xyer - 02-08-2016

(02-08-2016, 10:59 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: No I don't know what the surprise is? lol.

Here you go, man. AM v.6 Surprise. Check it out. Hope it helps.

(02-08-2016, 11:01 PM)Xyer Wrote:
(02-08-2016, 10:59 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: No I don't know what the surprise is? lol.

Here you go, man. AM v.6 Surprise. Check it out. Hope it helps.

Cheers man. Big Grin

(02-08-2016, 11:00 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:
(02-08-2016, 10:25 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Oh okay, well a 32 day refresher isn't too bad. At least I won't have to repeat the entire thing again.

It`ll be also a great test for you because it`ll reveal how strong are your AM6 `s fundations. If you experience resistance, it means that they`re not so good.

Remember, guys, AM6 is a basic program and Magnets only expand it towards `Women`. So, actually, we should rather concentrate on it than on Magnets to get best results. But if someone like experiments and just have fun instead of solid results in his life, he can do whatever he wants. Wink

What exactly happens when you experience resistance? I'm only 19 days into my AM stage 1, cause I'm new to all this subs thing. I'm curious to know how I'd know if resistance ever happens. Thanks.

For general, you can said any negativity that bring up to your thinking can be called resistance. But there are different type of resistance, I'll search it for you, give me some time.

(12-01-2012, 10:03 AM)Shannon Wrote:
Resistance to a subliminal is complex and there are several types. In some cases the resistance is conscious, and is overcome by a willing subconscious, or consciously thwarting a willing subconscious. In some cases, it is both conscious and subconscious. In some cases it is subconscious only.

It is very difficult to consciously thwart a willing subconscious, because the conscious is very limited in comparison. This rarely works, but is possible.

If resistance is both conscious and subconscious, it will be almost impossible to consciously overcome by oneself until the resistance of one or the other is overcome.

If resistance is subconscious only, it is challenging to overcome, but one can use conscious actions to succeed, such as subliminals, affirmations, hypnosis, etc.

Resistance to a sub is usually very difficult to overcome if the root cause (fear) is not dealt with. It is possible, but requires a different approach, a different style of mind programming, or more time.

A different approach means that you deal with the cause of the resistance, and then worry about what's being resisted. In other words, you will be working on fear first, which is almost invariably the cause of the resistance, instead of whatever else you might have been trying to accomplish that was being resisted.

A different style of mind programming is going to be something like hypnosis or NLP instead of subliminals. Something the conscious mind can see and understand better and fear less to resist less. Again, it boils down to dealing with fear.

More time, of course is the approach of the wind wearing down the mountain. Given enough time, all things change, even by the light touch of the wind.

(02-08-2016, 11:03 PM)Xyer Wrote:
(02-08-2016, 11:00 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:

For general, you can said any negativity that bring up to your thinking can be called resistance. But there are different type of resistance, I'll search it for you, give me some time.

Cheers, appreciate it. Smile

Here's from Voytek's thread "What a subs resistance really is?". There are many helpful information about resistance here, man. Enjoy.

Wait, that's what the AM6 surprise is? I already read about it - it was mentioned around the forums haha. Smile

I'm now curious to see how my results with cold approach will improve in a couple of months time. Smile

RE: WM v.2 my summary of each stage (ongoing) - Voytek - 02-09-2016

(02-08-2016, 11:00 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: What exactly happens when you experience resistance? I'm only 19 days into my AM stage 1, cause I'm new to all this subs thing. I'm curious to know how I'd know if resistance ever happens. Thanks.

More about resistance here:
Code:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5703-post-79925.html#pid79925

Quote from this:
Quote:Just a note. I do not believe that resistance is necessary "or you're not growing". I do believe that most people offer resistance because of the speed at which the subliminal is directing you to make changes, and everyone responds differently. Some don't have obvious "resistance" and some do. There is no guarantee that everyone will even experience it.

RE: WM v.2 my summary of each stage (ongoing) - Benjamin - 02-09-2016

Xyer, can you start typing normal. That font is horrible and hard to read. With people doing this lately I might nearly have to create a new rule about it, i've seen it on other forums and this shows why it's a good idea.

RE: WM v.2 my summary of each stage (ongoing) - Xyer - 02-09-2016

(02-09-2016, 03:57 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Xyer, can you start typing normal. That font is horrible and hard to read. With people doing this lately I might nearly have to create a new rule about it, i've seen it on other forums and this shows why it's a good idea.

Sure, if I break the rule I'll change it, If I didn't break the rule, I'll consider it. The font I use is provided by sub-talk by default that's why I think it's okay. How about this one, Ben?

(02-09-2016, 03:57 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Xyer, can you start typing normal. That font is horrible and hard to read. With people doing this lately I might nearly have to create a new rule about it, i've seen it on other forums and this shows why it's a good idea.

Yeah, Ben, do it! Kill`em all! Smile

RE: WM v.2 my summary of each stage (ongoing) - Xyer - 02-09-2016

(02-09-2016, 09:55 PM)Voytek Wrote:

Yeah, Ben, do it! Kill`em all! Smile

Haha, I think it's just me who use this font, Voytek. Is there somebody else? I don't know really.

You, guys, are new here so I assume that you can find useful this info about breaks between subliminal trainings:
(09-10-2015, 02:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: Once you stop input, it's common for the subconscious to shift from processing input to executing instructions. There's a noticeable change when that happens. Decoding, sorting, processing, storing and executing input takes a lot of energy with my subs. Once the only job left is execution, most people notice a change.

Source:
Code:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5556-post-83577.html#pid83577

That`s why that break is needed. It suppose to be about 7-14 days after you finish training.

Cheers! Tongue

RE: WM v.2 my summary of each stage (ongoing) - Benjamin - 02-11-2016

Amendment 4. Users must only use the normal, plain text at the default size on the forum as modifying that, bolding it, using different colors makes it hard to read and is hard on the eyes. It's best to use the text and fonts that we are all used to reading online.

The other text fonts and such are provided by the forum software by default.. but that doesn't mean it's a good idea for everyone to be using colors and stuff that is hard on the eyes.