Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Whats the quality that makes people flock to you ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats is that quality or qualities ? I know one of them is social magnetism, personal magnetism. I can see the quality of love attracting people but what makes them flock and be around you like all people be around you.
Imagination.
There is no quality, different people are attracted to different qualities..

Stupid typos
(05-04-2017, 12:33 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]There is one quality different people are attracted to different qualities..

Alright fair enoughWink
Enlightenment
Sense of unity
People attracted to a people who are tend to loving everything and sense everything as him or herself. Confidence. Feeling everything is possible. People who are always happy. Talented people. Always happy and loving everything he or she doing. Unjealously people. Humble. Creative.
Someone who is centered, calm, loving and not quick to judgement.
In my experience, leadership.
Birds of a feather, flock together.
That's what crossed my mind when I read the title.
In my opinion, it's all about value.
We know that we often instinctively judge people with the slightest information provided by the associative ability of our brains and is stored as a printed sheets in our subconscious.
We detect and measure that value we find important or interesting, and whoever has a higher value (read it by gestures, gaze, or voice tones or simply physical appearance or others) win the place to further stir the game.

In my own experience, when this friend of mine who's one of the big boys talks in front of others, they religiously listen to him with a submissive gestures and tones.
The crazy thing is, people started to judge me as a multi-millionaire myself just because I'm hanging around with him often.
While maybe that sounds obvious, I felt a shift in myself that I started to realize having some common sets of value which reflected in the way I present myself. Thus, affecting the judgment of others beyond their conscious.
Now what if I happen to talk to someone oblivious to my identity? Some people could "feel" it, new acquaintances saying he feels like he can learn something from me, again it's the unconscious judgment in action.
Though, my "readable value" isn't as strong as his (which of course with all intention I'd do everything necessary to make it) it's still reflected in my presence. Which is a good feedback for me to keep on working on the things.
So it's basically working in two ways I suppose, judgment affects the measurements, measurements with feedback increases the measurement unit.