Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Aventus Core Transformation: MHS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Core Subs

What are Core Subs?

Core subs are coined by Chaosvrgn but I haven't asked him about his meaning so I'll inject my own to it. So the core subs are the subs that help me build a foundation of success and happiness in my life.

Currently, there are four prospective subs that I think would help me create such a reality.

Not in any particular order:

1)DMSI
-It's obvious, I want attractive women in my life and have sex with said attractive women.
-Make myself more attractive and shift my reality to one where sex is freely exchanged and abundant.

2)MHS
-I admit that I am not the healthiest person I can be at the moment.
-The goal of using this sub is to essentially help me become healthier by healing the physical body and mind, Detoxing the body, and generally optimizing it for maximum health and well-being.
- Aid in recovery as I begin to workout again and raising my overall health

3)MLS
-It would be awesome to be able to effortlessly learn, retain, and recall knowledge one learned. This would help tremendously in reducing the learning curve in all subjects that I want/need to learn to become successful and well-rounded.
-This would theoretically help me profoundly in achieving my goals in College and the workplace.
- There is a tremendous value to be had when I can learn everything there is to know in my job and tackle complex challenges easily and effortlessly.

4)US
-In theory, a full 6G sub of US could be the ultimate foundational sub to run because it would essentially boost the effects of every sub ran afterward for an indeterminate amount of time or permanently because of reality shifting.
-Healing and Clearing all the negative beliefs we hold about success will make it easier to achieve success and the reality-bending would shift the user's reality to that of the most successful version of themselves in the infinite realities there are in the universe. Where every endeavor the user undertake will be met with success.
-If the user runs US 6g for 6+ months then theoretically, it would give the user enough time to shift to and reinforce a very powerful reality of unbound success. This, in turn, would become a "launching pad" for any and all 6G and 5.5G subs because it would be a variation of the reality based on the flavor of the sub.

MHS DAY 9+ UPDATE SINCE THE START

- The Cognitive Benefits didn't manifest in an overt manner yet.

- During the first few days, I was drinking water like a mad man and was equally peeing out just as much. Despite being relatively well hydrated, it was consistently yellow. One morning it become incredibly bubbly and I thought it can melt metal XD

- Yesterday, I finished a hypertrophy focused workout that had a lot of volume and O didn't ease myself into the program as well. This would be a recipe of immense soreness. When I woke up, I felt the tears in my muscles BUT there was not pain at all.

- I feel a mild warmth in my lower back at times. I have injured my lower back because i was being a dumbass and not respecting the deadlift for what it is. Im glad it is finally starting to be healed.

- I broke my fast a bit early today and ate some wings. I started immolating and i felt like I was going to cook in my own skin. I started sweating profusely.
DAY 12

-Lost 5lbs in 12 weeks
-I woke up today with an intense piercing pain in the muscles on my back. it's like all my past weight training injuries are coming to the surface to heal.
On this day, we lost a valued member of the forums, but all is not lost. He continues to be a valued companion and equal to all of us..........In the Skype Group Smile

Edit: he has been revived!

In all seriousness, the forums have been a total shit storm recently. In the end of the day, it's really just an internet forum and we have to remember that fact that we have subs in the first place is a big thing in itself. And the healing is another shitstorm in itself! Anyways back to MHS!

Turns out intermittent fasting does indeed fuck with MHS and therefore I won't be using it for a while. My back was getting more painful by the day and today it went away for a good few hours when i ate 5 plates of noodles and plenty of sugary soda. Correcting for self-sabotage: Check.

Edit: One of the reasons why I used MHS was because of how it was supposed to heal the physical brain and its potential to cure loneliness and depression. Seems like im getting a subtle shift in that regard.
Yeah I messed that up, the warning system in some cases does an automatic ban and I had to figure out how to lift it.
Day 16

I realized I am free from the back pain! wooohoo! It was actually really painful and it also hindered my back posture. I was forced into becoming the Chinese copy of the hunchback of Notre Dame. Now I'm feeling much better! SmileSmileSmile

But Life is a big fucking troll

and it was replaced by emotional pain.... I found out a good friend of mine died yesterday... She was a good friend of mine and is very close with my sister. during the whole thing, I became much more aware of my emotions and I can tell the imminent wave of sorrow will hit. I shed my tears and I realized I am more attuned to my emotions as well as not bottling it inside and letting it fester. Still a shitty situation though..
Sorry to hear about your friend.
My condolences for your loss.