Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.1A - My Experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have no idea why I'm starting this journal but maybe it will be useful for someone. (Or Shannon put something in the sub Tongue )

Background: see my MHS journal. Otherwise I did 28 days of MHS, followed by an 8 day break before starting this.

Results: I've gotten a free soda from two places I eat at for lunch near my work once each after relatively minor incidents. I've had a woman I don't know start a conversation with me in the elevator, which has never happened to me before. More smiles and generally a livelier atmosphere from women in general. I think my confidence has been increased or more solidified but this is hard to tell, as I usually only notice when my confidence lacks.

On the negative, I've felt a bit more tired and hunger is variable from above average to average desire to eat. Had some nausea last week but was probably me getting sick.

Goals: I will probably be listening until the end of June and then switch back to MHS for a full heal over a period of months rather than the light heal and detox through my heavy resistance it went through. My main goal though from this is to hopefully see results from this sub during my trip to Las Vegas the last weekend of May.

Curiosity question: is there a maximum length of time we should stop after to take a break from subs or specific subs? Ie: after listening to DMSI 3.1 for a year, the person should take a short brake to let the brain rest, etc.

Also title as per my previous format and for my own memory: Day 17

Quick edit: forgot to mention that its stream masked, non-hybrid, 2 loops right before/as I'm going to sleep with headphones that stay on while I sleep. I usually fall asleep during the first loop. Usually wake up sometime after the second loop, take off my headphones and immediately go back to sleep.
Quote:Curiosity question: is there a maximum length of time we should stop after to take a break from subs or specific subs? Ie: after listening to DMSI 3.1 for a year, the person should take a short brake to let the brain rest, etc.

P3/4/5 is new technology, and it is hard to see or see the effects of in some ways and cases. I'm still learning about it. But... I would recommend a minimum of 21 days if you want to be clear of it. Beyond that... not sure.
Day 19
Nothing new to report other than a minor weird feeling at lunch. I felt like I was full while feeling like I still needed to eat more. Was bizarre to have this contradiction. Also feel more tired than normal today.
Day 20
Two things of note for today. Weird dream last night. I can't remember anything but the end. Somehow I ended up in a situation like the end of a children's show where I was supposed to learn some "friendship type lesson" and right at the very end where I was supposed to agree with it, I suddenly began denying and calling it bs, like I became aware of what was going on. Then I woke up.

Second thing is that I'm noticing a heavily decreased appetite. I can't tell if this is stemming from resistance or a desire/need to lose weight. My body is telling me I should eat, and logically I know I need to eat, but I don't feel like I need to eat or have a heavy desire to eat (if this complicated thing makes sense to anyone).
Day 26
Been weird the last few days. I'm having a weird disconnect between my need to eat and my desire to eat. Some things look appetizing or sound appetizing but when I start eating they stop seeming good. I'm actually eating less than I did before MHS, when I got serious hunger demands. Something I also realized in reotrospect is that I'm hornier than I've ever been since I've started DMSI 3.1A. I used to masturbate no more than once a day, if that (often a few days to a week of time when I didn't masturbate at all). Now there's been more than a few days where I feel the strong desire to masturbate and do it more than once in a day.

Otherwise, it feels like the file isn't doing much that I'm noticing (may be doing internal healing, may be resistance for all I know). Hard to tell since I haven't been going out much but I've been making sure to get my loops in right before/as I go to sleep.
You're attempting to resist executing by intentionally underpowering the program by not eating. Masturbating is a great way to try to short circuit the program also, since it kills motivation.

I'm planning to close both of those gates in 3.2. Thanks for reporting on this.
Masturbation is definitely a resistance mechanism for me. I'll be glad to see the back of it.
OMFG.... I always knew it. I thought I was alone. I am not using DMSI but I have used subs in which I masturbated to avoid executing the script. I have also noticed this whenever I start a new sub. I always knew it was subconscious way to kill motivation so as to stop executing the script..
Day 28
Just read what was posted on this and that's interesting information. Also, I'm glad I could be of some assistance (even though I never really expected to be with either of my journals).

The eating thing I can't really do too much about because if I do eat more, I tend to feel sick afterwards (like I over ate). I just wish it would help with losing weight but I doubt it as my weight seems to be consistent or go up a little bit, annoyingly. Although I do notice myself snacking a bit more throughout the day. A granola bar here usually, and an occasional bite of cashews there (keep them in the office as a pick me up for the afternoon).

As for the masturbation, I was unaware this could short circuit the program. Guess I won't be doing much of that then.

Otherwise same as before except more physical issues with the body popping up. Things that seem to be new and things that have been minor before. May cut DMSI short from the planned 3 months to 2 months and then switch back to MHS for until I'm fully freaking healed in all ways (or until I've gone insane with desire from wanting the new shiny sub after having listened to MHS for 6 months with either no results or no improvements on the results gained earlier).

Still going to stick with DMSI 3.1 until the end of May, as I have a trip to Vegas to test it. Should be fun party times. Also, have a party I'll be at next Friday. Should be interesting. Umm, are we aware of how alcohol affects the execution of the script because drinking is expected, encouraged, and will most definitely be happening (I know I'm supposed to be avoiding mind altering substances but party to connect with fellow attorneys, clients, judges, and whoever else shows up. Hopefully this won't screw up the results too much, although I'll need to alter when I listen to my loops that day, since I usually listen before I go to bed and it's been indicated I won't be going to bed until the next day. That kind of party)?
(04-27-2017, 01:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You're attempting to resist executing by intentionally underpowering the program by not eating. Masturbating is a great way to try to short circuit the program also, since it kills motivation.

The problem with the eating thing as I was worried about, despite the fact it's not meant to happen. In about 3-4 weeks I put on like 3 or 4 kg. And I wasn't even eating a huge amount more, I had the urge to change from shakes to eating more real food to better my physique, and I put on that weight. Where I was staying around the same weight.

Not that i've been hugely hungry or anything, but it seems an annoying side effect from DMSI.

Which in the case of closing the gates of 'not eating to short circuit it' leading to 'ok cool, I have to eat now, but i'll put on weight to be unattractive' kind of result.

Something isn't right in that area. And I know others have reported weight gain from DMSI too.
(04-27-2017, 01:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You're attempting to resist executing by intentionally underpowering the program by not eating. Masturbating is a great way to try to short circuit the program also, since it kills motivation.

Day 35
Nothing new to report. My appetite is still down and I've noticed the more friendly interactions with women I've had for a while now but nothing major that stands out and no clear ioi's. Not sure what else to say. Will see if something interesting happens at the party tonight but I know not whether the alcohol will help or hinder me tonight. Also, no idea who will be showing up to interact with.
Day 40
Switched to MP3 version masked on my phone for about 3 days now as listening to the flax on my laptop just wasn't as convenient anymore. Last 2 nights have been long dreams before I wake up. I can't remember them but I know they involved family and friends in some way. Maybe accepting something. Just weird part is that the dreams felt long as I usually don't dream that much anyway (or at least remember dreaming).

Can't say much else otherwise. Appetite has decreased as compared to the he crazy amount I had during MHS and during the beginning of this (may have been left over MHS as I didn't wait the 21 days). More tired the last couple of days, probably because of the dreaming.
Day 46

Other than one thing, things seem to be progressing normally. The one thing is about an hour ago I started to feel fear and panic. Not to a full panic attack but it feels like I'm possibly about to feel a minor one which is uncomfortable and making it harder for me to do work and focus. Trying to control my breathing to relax but hard to do.
Pages: 1 2 3