Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What player do you use currently
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What player you use currently and what format?
On pc audacity and on android PLayerpro (can count number of reproductions). On flac currently
Audacity at night, and an FLAC Player for iPhones this was when I was using E2.

Currently the music player on iPhones.
Audacious (different than audacity). Mp3 but when I use EPRHA 2.0 i'll try FLAC.
Samsung S5 with headphones & VLC player on my pc. Both mp3.
IPod Classic with either Apple Earpods or my neighbor's high end speaker system for me.
IPod 5th Gen with Sony headphone MP3 and vlc with MacBook pro FLAC
I am playing on an iPod Touch 6G with mp3 files. Then on my Bose docking speaker all night. I am curious to know what is a flac. file? Is it better than an mp3 file? If I use a program to convert flac. files into mp3 to use on my iPod, will that damage the files in anyway?

Is this video an accurate way to do it?

(04-13-2016, 03:27 PM)spiritman Wrote: [ -> ]I am playing on an iPod Touch 6G with mp3 files. Then on my Bose docking speaker all night. I am curious to know what is a flac. file? Is it better than an mp3 file? If I use a program to convert flac. files into mp3 to use on my iPod, will that damage the files in anyway?

Is this video an accurate way to do it?

"FLAC stands for Free Lossless Audio Codec, an audio format similar to MP3, but lossless, meaning that audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in quality."

You don't need to convert any .FLAC from subliminal-shop to .mp3 just download the format you require, although .FLAC is just available on the new EPRHA 2 sub.

Download the FLAC player + from the appstore, transfer the .FLAC version of EPRHA on to it and listen via that app, if you may.
(04-13-2016, 03:27 PM)spiritman Wrote: [ -> ]I am playing on an iPod Touch 6G with mp3 files. Then on my Bose docking speaker all night. I am curious to know what is a flac. file? Is it better than an mp3 file? If I use a program to convert flac. files into mp3 to use on my iPod, will that damage the files in anyway?

spiritman You might want to check if the Bose Sound dock plays in Stereo, if it doesn't you will only be getting 50% of the sub. Speaker Guide

There is no point converting .flac to mp3 as you can down load the mp3 direct. To keep the audio quality I converted .flac to ALAC (apple Lossless) so I could play it on my iphone using Apple Music (itunes). I really hope its ok to do that? I need to find a decent flac player for iphone for peace of mind!
Yeah just download the mp3 version, if you convert it yourself it may damage the subliminals as you don't know which compression settings to use.
Thanks everyone for your input. From the box that the Bose system came in it appears to be stereo. However, I just bought a new system from Amazon that will be here Saturday and I will stick with the mp3 files like I have been.
I am using foobar on PC, AIMP on my Android tablet and the built-in Dropbox player on my iPhone (rare). Sometimes I also use a good old hardware MP3 player, because you can just change the batteries and continue listening.
Does anyone use the player that really whips the llamas ass?

Haha I used to use winamp for everything years ago and wondered if it was still around, turns out it is.
Pages: 1 2