Maximum Learning - Journal
09-14-2017, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2017 02:32 PM by Zane.)
RE: Maximum Learning - Journal
Today I decided to get rid of my Phone. I have been wasting like 10 hours on it daily. Chatting with people only. I really don't know why I am doing this but I got rid my phone. It was such a burden to me. I hope I can buy a simple phone with No internet.

I guess this is me taking stuff to deal with procrastination. It was like My subconscious said "I had it enough" and BAAM!. Well, I hope it stays that way cause I feel kinda free soul. But I did notice that I switched to my Laptop or computer immediately, but that is not that bothersome as my phone was.

Until I get some self-control in my life.I am gonna have to live a bit like savages.

“I'll Take a Nightmare That's Real Over a Dream That's a Lie"-Sarah
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zane's post:
Inconceivablezen
09-14-2017, 05:30 PM
Bro, I hear you.
Last month I deleted Whatsaap, Facebook and Snapchat from my phone. To be honest I have no idea why I did this. It sort of "happened". But I'm much more happy and peacefull since that.
Probably it was during my APE run.
Just thinking about going back there makes me sick. But now I'm kinda isolated, lol.

INFP-T.
DMSI (24 Days) >> APE + OP (~30 Days) >> DMSI (Now Smoke )
[-] The following 2 users Like Plouf's post:
Inconceivablezen, Benjamin
09-15-2017, 03:11 AM
Lack of Motivation and Focus are the biggest problem I am facing even on MLS. Seriously I hope this gets fixed.

09-15-2017, 03:25 AM
(09-15-2017 03:11 AM)Zane Wrote:  Lack of Motivation and Focus are the biggest problem I am facing even on MLS. Seriously I hope this gets fixed.

You'll get over those issues. Just stick with it.

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢs, ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Raz's post:
Inconceivablezen
09-15-2017, 08:50 PM
I am thinking of Stopping MLS-5.5G. Its like my brain can't take it anymore. Maybe 2-3 days off and I will start again

09-15-2017, 08:53 PM
Zane havent had the opportunity to read your entier journal. Having said that can you tellme whether you experience any short term, long term memory benefits from listening so far ?.
09-15-2017, 09:21 PM
(09-15-2017 08:53 PM)thor2014 Wrote:  Zane havent had the opportunity to read your entier journal. Having said that can you tellme whether you experience any short term, long term memory benefits from listening so far ?.

To be honest. I haven't noticed much. All I am going thru is Healing and Clearing. No learning motivation or anything. My Brain is pretty much ***** up and its gonna take time to heal. There isn't much in my Journal anyway.

09-15-2017, 09:53 PM
Thanks for your input dude. I am on the fence right now as to whether MLS might be a good choice for me. Might just stick with DMSI and keep an eye on what other peoples experiences are over the next few months.
09-16-2017, 02:59 AM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2017 10:53 PM by Zane.)
Today I cried. I cried because there was this debate and in that debate, I wasn't able to prove anything. I have answered like a stupid person. Yes, stupid reasons to make u feel embarrassed but I didn't feel embarrassed but other people felt embarrassed. Like second-hand embarrassed. My answers didn't make any sense not even to me.

Sorry, but I think I am the worst case here. I blame my addiction to fapping for that. It ruined my brain & my life.I just don't know what to do except cry. I am even crying typing this. Idk what to do. I just don't. I just don't know what should I do to fix my brain and brain fog and get back my cognitive abilities and not be an addicted to masturbation. I went six days. Without fapping and I did feel a little mental clarity. But I fapped and fapping 7 times in next day and 3 times another day...

I don't know how masturbation does not effect u guys but it is ruining my life. No sub will work on me if I keep fapping and have no energy. You need energy.
I feel like I have this Immense potential but I am not able to access it.

I see other people journal on MLS-5.5G and they are so happy with it, and here I don't feel anything. Because Fapping is my problem.

Running MLS-5.5G is me is like Running MLS-5.5G on a drug addict who lost control and has no willpower left and expecting him to feel great in 3 months while still using the drugs.That's what I am. I have no willpower left. Zero. Addiction ruins prefronal cortex.. Mine is ruined... I wish I wasn't born... Nothing will work on me.

Shannon my brother I know u are going thru tough times but please if u get time after all this please. Please Think about STMA-...... I seriously don't know what to do. I am feel so bad for asking u this. I am so ashamed of myself

Even typing this i am making so many mistakes. Grammar and everything... My brain doesn't Have any energy.. Idk whats happening.. I hate being an addicted... .

09-16-2017, 03:43 AM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2017 03:47 AM by Determined.)
Zane, have you considered going to rehab?

It might be prudent to take back control of your life instead of waiting for Shannon to help you. He's got his own problems to take care of right now and he hasn't given you any guarantee on whether or not he'll be upgrading that stop masturbation sub. I think you might need to help yourself and go get some professional help.

Struggling alone is obviously causing you pain. Seeking help and going to rehab might be exactly what you need. You'll likely meet other people who are going through the same struggle. I had my own life ruining addictions at one stage and getting help was exactly what I needed
09-16-2017, 04:12 AM
(09-16-2017 03:43 AM)Determined Wrote:  Zane, have you considered going to rehab?

It might be prudent to take back control of your life instead of waiting for Shannon to help you. He's got his own problems to take care of right now and he hasn't given you any guarantee on whether or not he'll be upgrading that stop masturbation sub. I think you might need to help yourself and go get some professional help.

Struggling alone is obviously causing you pain. Seeking help and going to rehab might be exactly what you need. You'll likely meet other people who are going through the same struggle. I had my own life ruining addictions at one stage and getting help was exactly what I needed

The only rehab is NoFap and yourbrainrebalanced. No one believes in fapping addiction. I know Shannon is busy.. But he said he will upgrade it. I am gonna wait. But will keep fighting

09-20-2017, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2017 06:11 PM by Zane.)
This guy described exactly what I went thru. I was too tired and felt stupid to even put it in words.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-RLS-5-...#pid180771