Subliminal Talk
Maximum Learning - Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Maximum Learning - Journal (/Thread-Maximum-Learning-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 07-21-2017

Right now I can't think of any fancy title for this thread so this will do.

So I tried downloading the Zip mp3 files but my internet connection broke up so I am left with 3 downloads. The same thing happened with Maximum Healing sub and now I am left with 1 download of zip mp3 file..

So I downloaded Track separately one by one.

Well I have been listening to it for about an hour and I think I do feel calm. Also I am having Deja-Vu. Let's see what happens next

I will listen to this sub for 30 days Only.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed-5.5G - mojamhaque - 07-21-2017

(07-21-2017, 01:45 AM)Zane Wrote: Right now I can't think of any fancy title for this thread so this will do.

So I tried downloading the Zip mp3 files but my internet connection broke up so I am left with 3 downloads. The same thing happened with Maximum Healing sub and now I am left with 1 download of zip mp3 file..

So I downloaded Track separately one by one.

Well I have been listening to it for about an hour and I think I do feel calm. Also I am having Deja-Vu. Let's see what happens next

Congratulations dude. You also started MLS-5.5G. Best of Luck Smile I will regularly follow your posts on MLS-5.5G.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed-5.5G - Jake2015 - 07-21-2017

Yup Congratulations! I knew you'd have to get onto MLS soon Zane, like me youre someone with the similar issues so glad were on it now lol

RE: Maximum Learning Speed-5.5G - Zane - 07-23-2017

Well I am not gonna count days. But still its Day 3

I havnt noticed much motivation to study but I did did a little reading and researching on stock market as I was somehow about to process information just by observing some stuff. I can't put it in word but it was a little bit surprising.

I sleep like a baby. I am not that horny and was able to control my urges for two days. I am loosing interest in women. I mean I don't wanna waste my energy on them. A girl I was chatting with said that I have change and she left me. I hardly care about chasing or girl. I will get them all back with DMSI.

Something is changing its both internal and external. For example I had fight with my mom and I told her that I did everything for her to the level that I wasn't able to focus on my studies. I missed classes and stuff to take her to her stupid markets. I had a little chat with my brothers told them if only mom had focus on their kids instead of other kids. The I would have been successful... . I know this anger and frustration. I had with my mom related to studies.. Its clearing and healing happening. I know that for sure

RE: Learning Speed Journal-5.5G - Zane - 07-23-2017

Well, I am shitting a lot. I think it's a detox of some kind and if I remember it correctly then the MLS description does say something about detox of mind and body and pineal gland.

What surprises me that when I was on the MHS.5.5G sub then it took about a week before detox could happen.But, on MLS its started on Day 2.

Also, notice that I am slowly and slowly starting to keep emotions out of the learning process. I mean the best example is of Stock Marketing. When u are making decisions in that area then u must be calm and focus. Sudden fluctuations in Market should not fluctuate your decision. Cause if u do then it's a costly price to pay. In short external fluctuations should not affect ur Emotions.

Right now I am not investing in stocks. I am just watching them and learning and in 3 days I do have learned a few things which I haven't been able to learn in past.

Sometimes I am so much focused on something or into my thoughts that I loose track where I am and what is happening around me..(I heard Einstein was like this). But this is just a phase I know that.

Also, I haven't picked up any books to read. I mean I did try yesterday but felt as if I was forcing myself or maybe I was testing myself. Then I thought hit me. That I shouldn't expect anything from anyone, not even subs. Not saying that it wont work. I am 110% it will work. But "Expectation" is a conscious process and it interferes with your progress.

I do know that by the time I reach day 30. I will be a different person. But day 30 will just be the beginning.

Yesterday I read a few post saying that they were experiencing anxiety. That's true I was also experiencing that but its 6:30 am here and I feel Calm so.

I am experiencing really vivid dreams. Today I dreamt that I met two girls who were nerds and They asked me for my phone number but was not able to save my number on their phone due to some app or Android issue...In the end, they gave up and said hope we meet again. I was sad cause I know that it won't happen and then I woke up.

I still make mistakes while typing and have to correct it alot.

I type the following words like this:

to=two

sometimes I double repeat...like While WHile instead of just one.

lot of typos .Maybe I am always in hurrying thats why al this shit happens or

Maybe I should start looking at my keyboards while typing this ..Wow I didnt made any mistakes.

RE: Learning Speed Journal-5.5G - Zane - 07-23-2017

(07-21-2017, 12:49 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Yup Congratulations! I knew you'd have to get onto MLS soon Zane, like me youre someone with the similar issues so glad were on it now lol

Yeah, I got bored of doing nothing.

RE: Learning Speed Journal-5.5G - Zane - 07-24-2017

(07-22-2017, 10:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: MLS 5.5G is a heavy duty sub. First order of business is everything at once.Learning, remembering detoxing and making physical changes. Once the physical changes and detox are complete, and it can focus on learning, you should have less need for sleep.

This Explains why I am so sleepy and detoxing like there is no tomorrow

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 07-25-2017

Day 5

Well I haven't had any desire to study or learn right now,but I did go out yesterday to give my tab to service center as I listen to MLS-5.5G on it. While I was there I say girl and she was making some stupid conversation mistakes while talking to me. She said 555 instead of 5550 stuff like that.

Right now I don't have any motivation or urge too learn but today my brain priorities some stuff. Also I am having dreams which involve books, students, exam, learning all MLS-5.5G stuff. So something is going on back there. Also I notice I drive a little differently Idk how to explain that.

I slept at 11:30 and woke up at 6am. I am still detoxing and feel something going on in my stomach or solar plexus. I still have brainfog and I have problems accessing information. I know it's there somewhere but I am not able to access it. Eat habits are improving. Avoid talking to people on technical matters and certain topic as I have brainfog and don't what to be in a situation where I am not able to access information from my subconscious.. .
9 years ago. I was a genius but now I feel stupid but I am not.. People used to admire me and still do. But I am damaged. I am sure MLS-5.5G will fix all that.

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 07-30-2017

Day 10

Today I gotta bored of every activity and consciously decided to pick up my book and decided to study. I felt a little sleepy. This is not something new. This problem came in 4 years ago. Whenever I would sit down to study my mind will start falling asleep and when I try to sleep then I can't.

So today I began studying and I was feeling sleepy but managed to study for 30 mins I think. I did had to read some lines 2-3 times as I was loosing attention and due to sleepiness. After that I took a break and I felt something was going on in my brain. But after that I started having some headache and I am still having one. I slept for an hour and slept good but I still feel kinda tired. Something is changing that I know. This headache is a different type. I know that.

Update : Losing interest in stuff and certain stuff. My biggest distraction was internet and now I am loosing interest. I used to visit this site for like 30 times a day and chat on random sites for hours but now I don't even want to look at my laptop or mobile phone... It's not stimulating anymore..

Instead I feel it's better to open my book then a webpage.

Wisdom Teeth Coming out of nowhere.... WTFFFF MLS?

Damn! The pain

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Benjamin - 07-30-2017

Quote:Update : Losing interest in stuff and certain stuff. My biggest distraction was internet and now I am loosing interest. I used to visit this site for like 30 times a day and chat on random sites for hours but now I don't even want to look at my laptop or mobile phone... It's not stimulating anymore..

Instead I feel it's better to open my book then a webpage.

Very good sign. The amount of time wasted by doing that stuff, like checking facebook to see if theres an update or whatever.. is alot.

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Shannon - 07-30-2017

(07-30-2017, 09:11 PM)Zane Wrote: Wisdom Teeth Coming out of nowhere.... WTFFFF MLS?

Damn! The pain

Why would you think that had anything to do with MLS?

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - CatMan - 07-31-2017

(07-30-2017, 10:49 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 09:11 PM)Zane Wrote: Wisdom Teeth Coming out of nowhere.... WTFFFF MLS?

Damn! The pain

Why would you think that had anything to do with MLS?

LOL, maybe this is how his mind interprets learning and becoming more intelligent.

He's gaining wisdom of a sort, lmao.