3 hours ago
I cancelled the auditions on Monday, citing as reason my psoas syndrome. I wasn't going to take the job anyway.
I have a line on another audition, also for a full-time position, but locally. Will apply, will prepare tip-top. These auditions may involve a particular woman who was a loyal responder on earlier DMSIs, it'd be interesting to see her react to this one.
That psoas situation has put a wrench in my stuff-strutting plans. But I'm still running the program, hoping it'll fix itself up eventually (the Internet says 1-2 months, physio said 1 month of physiotherapy, give or take) and doing the FRM dance in the interim. I gotta do laundry and clean up my apartment but I don't feel like it due to chronic pain.
Still practicing the piano, it's been going very well. In a month or two, I'll record and post my stuff in the 'net.
I have a line on another audition, also for a full-time position, but locally. Will apply, will prepare tip-top. These auditions may involve a particular woman who was a loyal responder on earlier DMSIs, it'd be interesting to see her react to this one.
That psoas situation has put a wrench in my stuff-strutting plans. But I'm still running the program, hoping it'll fix itself up eventually (the Internet says 1-2 months, physio said 1 month of physiotherapy, give or take) and doing the FRM dance in the interim. I gotta do laundry and clean up my apartment but I don't feel like it due to chronic pain.
Still practicing the piano, it's been going very well. In a month or two, I'll record and post my stuff in the 'net.
"A man who is doing his True Will has the inertia of the Universe to assist him." - A. Crowley

