Yesterday, 06:26 AM
Still getting tons of FRM/healing-like dreams. Hopefully I'll finish working it out soon enough and get some hawt DMSI action going.
My psoas situation feels a bit better after yesterday's physiotherapy. So hopefully after next week's physiotherapy I'll feel up to snuff because I have four events in a row over the weekend and want to snipe some ladies while I'm at it.
Procured some stuffies to help on with my career. At least one of them feels great and will hopefully bear fruit. I feel somewhat less frustrated, career-wise, thanks to it.
I have auditions on Monday but I'm not taking the job anyway (I'd have to move and a friend who works at the place told me some stuff which made me reconsider). I'll treat it as an exercise then.
My psoas situation feels a bit better after yesterday's physiotherapy. So hopefully after next week's physiotherapy I'll feel up to snuff because I have four events in a row over the weekend and want to snipe some ladies while I'm at it.
Procured some stuffies to help on with my career. At least one of them feels great and will hopefully bear fruit. I feel somewhat less frustrated, career-wise, thanks to it.
I have auditions on Monday but I'm not taking the job anyway (I'd have to move and a friend who works at the place told me some stuff which made me reconsider). I'll treat it as an exercise then.
"A man who is doing his True Will has the inertia of the Universe to assist him." - A. Crowley

