10-07-2026, 10:41 AM
Every girl I talk with is high positive. Some flirty some not but not everyone flirts.
One girl at work that likes me, even before starting DMSI 6 c she's gone quiet and only speaks when I engage her in conversation.
Today is the last off day of the first week. I haven't had time to actually take action on anything but I can say the FRM must have hit something because I was a bit emotional today.
Im sure FRM will bust through it though.
One girl at work that likes me, even before starting DMSI 6 c she's gone quiet and only speaks when I engage her in conversation.
Today is the last off day of the first week. I haven't had time to actually take action on anything but I can say the FRM must have hit something because I was a bit emotional today.
Im sure FRM will bust through it though.

