10-07-2026, 06:59 AM
Feelin' good today, had a good piano lesson with pianist chick no. 1 (for whom I'm totally hot, but I dunno, if she's getting sniped she's not showing it overmuch; she does posses the quality of stiff-upper-lip, methinks, though, especially when working), had physiotherapy - and I finally broke and started taking prescription painkillers for that psoas syndrom and I'm experiencing tremendous relief. Finally should be able to focus on constructive stuff.
It's funny - I don't feel overly sexual, but whenever I see an attractive woman I'm like "whoo boy, what a hottie" in my mind's monologue.
We'll see how this develops.
It's funny - I don't feel overly sexual, but whenever I see an attractive woman I'm like "whoo boy, what a hottie" in my mind's monologue.
We'll see how this develops.
"A man who is doing his True Will has the inertia of the Universe to assist him." - A. Crowley

